Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Uniosun "Big Girl" Steals Iphone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uniosun "Big Girl" Steals Iphone (722 Views)

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniosun "Big Girl" Steals Iphone by Princezoi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
I don't know what is wrong with we youth of nowadays, is it a must to you use an iPhone? To the extent that you have to disgrace yourself by stealing one.
People like this are always the first to rain curses on government officials who loot funds.

An incident occurred this week where a young lady who is also a student from Uniosun Okuku Campus was accused of stealing an IPhone 5s.
It all started two weeks during the faculty cultural day program where a member of the Ekiti state students association lost her phone (iPhone 5s) at the event and all effort to find the phone was futile, it was untraceable.
But later that week, some students who where on the lookout saw the phone with this lady and informed the owner that a lady was flaunting the missing phone around. Ghen-ghen.

On Saturday 18th June 2016, she was again seen with the phone, immediately a call was put through to the owner, who came immediately to the ladies hostel to confront the accused. Come and see drama.
The girl denied and stood her ground that she didn't steal nothing. She claimed she's richer than to be stealing an iPhone. Of course, she claims to be a big girl, she form die and she doesn't talk to a lot around.
She even pulled out her sanitary pad in public to prove that there was nothing she was hiding down there. Damn.
If you were there when she was denying, you'll almost be certain that she was accused wrongly.
When the issue was turning to a seasonal movie and getting too hot, the landlord of the hostel called the police.

The case was taken to the police station where the accused was again asked if she own any iPhone, she denied any connections with the phone.

But then her apartment was searched , and an iPhone 5s charger was found in her potty. She still took her stand that all accusations brought forward where lies. (OK, so what is an iPhone charger doing in an unusual place in your room? Ehn? Big girl)

She claimed she is a big girl whose fiance works as a manager in NNPC Abuja and her Mom was dead. Ah!
SHOCKINGLY her Mom showed up form Osogbo to the police station to bail her. Lobatan.

We all thought the matter was cooling off but then reports circulated yesterday that she came up to confess that she stole the phone and was sorry. *hands on head*. This happened after she was threatened that the case would be taken to the school senate and she might be rusticated.

To tell you my church mind I was highly disappointed that this self acclaimed big girl had to steal.
I mean tell your boyfriend who is a Manager at NNPC to buy you iPhone na. (oh maybe it's NNPC filling station)
Shit happens.

SOURCE: http://bleechreport..com.ng/2016/06/uniosun-big-girl-steals-iphone.html
Re: Uniosun "Big Girl" Steals Iphone by Akkord4gov: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Picture or is she a nairalander ni undecided
Re: Uniosun "Big Girl" Steals Iphone by chiefolododo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
A big girl stole "HIGH-PHONE"
Re: Uniosun "Big Girl" Steals Iphone by cruzita(f): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
this thing no sweet without pics o
Re: Uniosun "Big Girl" Steals Iphone by evanscheck(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Picture or idonbelivit
Re: Uniosun "Big Girl" Steals Iphone by Lamzee(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
big girl

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I See Random Girls In My Sleep? Help!!! / 10 Signs The Love You Feel For Your Partner Is Real / Prayer For This Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.