Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) (27797 Views)

Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / More Drawings From My Portfolio / My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
I'm back!

Been very ill, that's why I haven't been able to post threads all these while.

I'm back now tho.

These are few works from my portfolio, all done with a bic Biro, little pencil finishes, and roller tip pen.

Normally, when people create threads, there is a ritual to be performed you know what I mean.

You have to perform the "Front page ritual" and the incantation is just one word grin

LALASTICLALA cheesy

This is more of an illustration tho, done with roller tip pen and it took me some 20minutes to complete.smiley

29 Likes 10 Shares

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
First thing first, this particular portrait features a Lady whom all through the time I was sick, she showed love and care and I just wanted to appreciate her. I did this on my sickbed and although this didn't come out the way I wanted, well its the thought that countssmiley

Cc Mimzy, thanks.

This particular drawing took me some six days to complete.

i Used bic Biro to draw the gele(headtie)

And I used a little pencil on the brows.

29 Likes 11 Shares

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by ogorwyne(f): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one Sultan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
This second picture features a nairalander, a very troublesome onegrin

So in a bid to get back at her, I have decided to portray an estimation of how she would look like when she gets old.

God she'll rip me apart when she sees thisgrin

Cc kingcheezypuff, queenvalerie, butteredbiscuit ;P

This piece took me some 45minutes to brainstorm and put down the idea.

I made the nose more sloppy, the hair more scanty to depict that her hair fell off, the neck more sturdy and bony.

#RunsAwaygrin

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
This also features a nairalander

Cc leofab

I've been ill, and I can't undertake very heavy paintings right now, this is rather plain.

This piece took me some 30minutes to finish.

it was done with bic Biro.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Smellymouth: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one sultan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
This piece looks a lil too plain but it's features a guy and a lady in a warm embrace..

Sinaj and smellymouthgrin

This piece took me some 20minutes to complete, it was done with bic Biro.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by DRISKLEF(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
This piece features a guy and a lady French kissing each other lipsrsealed

I reckon berlyn will be imagining this with lalasticlalatongue

This particular piece took me some 50minutes to complete, it was done with bic biro

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Help me get better o!smiley

Cc Lalasticlala, erad, prof800

1 Like

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nice one sultan
My chairman, I fall for you o. smiley
KingCheezyPuff:
cheesy grin cheesy It's beautiful!!!! " Just like me!!!!
What's with the niceness, you won't get madundecided, thanks thocheesy
Berlyn:
if only lala will let me undecided
Lol, if you play you game well he will wink.
MondeLuv:
Wow! You're really a talent @sultan! More ink to your pen! Love the BIG mouth pic gringrin
.Thanks a lot osmiley

1 Like

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow! You're really a talent @sultan! More ink to your pen! Love the BIG mouth pic gringrin

***Updated***

This is the original portrait of MIMZY right? @airsultan cool

Nice work dear smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
AirSultan:
This second picture features a nairalander, a very troublesome onegrin

So in a bid to get back at her, I have decided to portray an estimation of how she would look like when she gets old.

God she'll rip me apart when she sees thisgrin

Cc kingcheezypuff, queenvalerie, butteredbiscuit tongue

This piece took me some 45minutes to brainstorm and put down the idea.

I made the nose more sloppy, the hair more scanty to depict that her hair fell off, the neck more sturdy and bony.

#RunsAwaygrin
cheesy grin cheesy It's beautiful!!!! " Just like me!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Holy sh*t broshocked

Damn!

I see my criticisms paid off.... Am so impressed mehn!!

MIMZY is a fine chick tat one

Lol kingcheezypuff sef grin she got prettier with "age" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
AirSultan:
This piece features a guy and a lady French kissing each other lipsrsealed

I reckon be.rlyn will be imagining this with lalasticlalatongue

This particular piece took me some 50minutes to complete, it was done with bic biro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by bqlekan(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow! These pictures are great.. Hope lalasticlala won't hammer you a ban for this sha.. cheesy

Quick recovery..
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
cool
Big boss! I see you osmiley
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
bqlekan:
Wow! These pictures are great.. Hope lalasticlala won't hammer you a ban for this sha.. cheesy

Quick recovery..
Hahaha, I hope not.

He's not a wicked somborri nacheesy

Thanks tho8)
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by bqlekan(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Hahaha, I hope not.
He's not a wicked somborri nacheesy
Thanks tho8)
Lol.. Says who? cheesy
Uwc bro.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
AirSultan:
What's with the niceness, you won't get madundecided, thanks thocheesy
That was to catch you off guard!!

He-ya!!! *Hacks Airsultan in the throat*

1 Like

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Omg!

I see the one and only dezolo viewingshocked
Ham so shock and humbledgrin
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Dezolo(f): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow! These are really nice.. Your mind is like this extensive field cultured with creativity..

You did good dear.. You'll only get better from here on out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Dezolo(f): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Omg!

I see the one and only dezolo viewingshocked

Ham so shock and humbledgrin
grin lols.. Flattery, sultan?
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dezolo:
grin lols.. Flattery, sultan?
Hell naw!

*Whispers to her* Believe me, the crush I have on you is overwhelming. I just find it rather surprising you'd check out my threadsmiley
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dezolo:
Wow! These are really nice.. Your mind is like this extensive field cultured with creativity..

You did good dear.. You'll only get better from here on out.
Thanks a lot ma'amkiss

1 Like

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That was to catch you off guard!!

He-ya!!! *Hacks Airsu.ltan in the throat*
Knew it!

Wicked!

I'm going to say the "bye" nowtongue

The urban dictionary onetongue
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by obiorathesubtle: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
cool Ma nigga is gerrin berra... BTW... That drawing of Ara is spot on!! cool cool..

Achieve your dreams bro! cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Knew it!

Wicked!

I'm going to say the "bye" nowtongue

The urban dictionary onetongue
? But how are you not in pain

*hacks him in the throat again * grin that should teach you

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Dezolo(f): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Hell naw!

*Whispers to her* Believe me, the crush I have on you is overwhelming. I just find it rather surprising you'd check out my threadsmiley
omg? shocked crush? grin awwww.. You cutie..

Well, I was in the neighbourhood, then I figured wth? grin anyway.. I hope you're good now tho.. Sorry I never called again after the first time.
Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dezolo:
omg? shocked crush? grin awwww.. You cutie..

Well, I was in the neighbourhood, then I figured wth? grin anyway.. I hope you're good now tho.. Sorry I never called again after the first time.
cutie??

*faints

2 Likes

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool Ma nigga is gerrin berra... BTW... That drawing of Ara is spot on!! cool cool..

Achieve your dreams bro! cool
Thanks a lot brothersmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) by sinaj(f): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
lalasticlala pls say yes! Bikonu smiley

I wana see more pre wedding photos tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Graphic Designer At Your Service. / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. / My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.