Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? (4243 Views)

You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth / Is He not Cute,black Is Color (pic) / Why Is It That Most Rich Girls Are Not Cute?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by Whalswhizzy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
I was added to a Group and i started chating in the Group. So there was a Girl in the Group that i like and i chat her privately i wanted to be her friend but later i am not having strange feelings for this babe... But i cannot tell the girl because i dont want her friends to know.. So i waited till the Group died but it take long time for this Group to stop.. Now i tell this babe how i feel and she said i should forget it.. Main while dis babe tell me she dont know why she reply my pm that she dont reply pm from boys... ABEG ADVISE ME

Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by chocolateme(f): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Strange feelings? Then forget everything

1 Like

Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by Whalswhizzy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
chocolateme:
Strange feelings? Then forget everything
aaah forget what... I said i am in love with the bae... I wanted to forget her but i cannot...
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by FlameDynasty: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
you fine joor bro
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by Greatzeus(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Whatever,good luck with your love adventure. But always read proof what you type before posting. Cuted? like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by chigoizie7(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
She talk say she no want u.

Move one.

We are in a country of over 180million, and female folks seem to out number their males. Move on to the next girl bro.
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by dyadeleye(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oga cuted, go carry your English textbook jere

4 Likes

Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by Whalswhizzy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
chigoizie7:
She talk say she no want u.
Move one.
We are in a country of over 180million, and female folks seem to out number their males. Move on to the next girl bro.
My brother it is not easy oo.. Na love o... I like her as a friend before but later fall in love with her... Though she is a sturborn girl i know from the way she chat in pm and in the Group...
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by Whalswhizzy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
dyadeleye:
Ohhhh sorry about that it was a mistake "cuted"
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by osec007(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Guy U are cuted and you've gat cuted redeyes
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by Whalswhizzy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
osec007:
Guy U are cuted and you've gat cuted redeyes
it was a mistake guys please advise instead of mocking me its a mistake owk?.
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by rummeh: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Guy u fine.. "But cuted" no fine

My advice.. Next time speak pidgin abeg

3 Likes

Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by Whalswhizzy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
rummeh:
Guy u fine.. "But cuted" no fine

My advice.. Next time speak pidgin abeg
hhmm owk oo.. Nice blog by the way...
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by makydebbie(f): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
romancelanders no go kill me ooo...i don laff finish!...juhan come and see cute op...
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by princealexndre(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Whalswhizzy:
I was added to a Group and i started chating in the Group. So there was a Girl in the Group that i like and i chat her privately i wanted to be her friend but later i am not having strange feelings for this babe... But i cannot tell the girl because i dont want her friends to know.. So i waited till the Group died but it take long time for this Group to stop.. Now i tell this babe how i feel and she said i should forget it.. Main while dis babe tell me she dont know why she reply my pm that she dont reply pm from boys... ABEG ADVISE ME
what is this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by elov(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
makydebbie:
romancelanders no go kill me ooo...i don laff finish!...juhan come and see cute op...
dey laf o u hear?? cheesy cheesy cheesy but the op is cool
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
u no play ur game well bro.. do u ave money use ur money to entice am.. i swear within two day the babe go be yous.... bet it with me.. we are in ash economy nw.. she will accept it.. use that strategy.. bro

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by makydebbie(f): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
elov:

dey laf o u hear?? cheesy cheesy cheesy but the op is cool
shey i talk say he no fine?...who am i to insult God's creation..
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by elov(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
makydebbie:
lols......no one can actually do that
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by cricifixo: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
The question should be ''are you loaded enough''?
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
dyadeleye:

Make I borrow am dictionarygrin

Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by tolexy007(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
undecided

1 Share

Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by Whalswhizzy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
u no play ur game well bro.. do u ave money use ur money to entice am.. i swear within two day the babe go be yous.... bet it with me.. we are in ash economy nw.. she will accept it.. use that strategy.. bro
Yea you have said it already this economy?? Brother no money oo... I will like it if she fall inlove without money dat will be more cool you get?
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by lodphil(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
makydebbie:
I lyk ur nose,hope u don't take up all the oxygen in ur house and leave others to suffocate.
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by dillycool(f): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmm, you're ok sha
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bros... All this people the lie u.
If u fine make I shiit for Nika I swear.
Your face be like mud.. And u no even get ½ swag... English na 0.5%

Lols... They're many worwor girls out there for u

1 Like

Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by makydebbie(f): 1:08am On Jun 24, 2016
lodphil:
I lyk ur nose,hope u don't take up all the oxygen in ur house and leave others to suffocate.
lol...thats what i do..so them send me away..
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by alobright17(m): 1:33am On Jun 24, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...thats what i do..so them send me away..

Hahahahaaha some people can bad mouth ehhhhh
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Boy Face what ever you are good@make this money. Then woun't even need toast Girls again.
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by FreeWorld23: 2:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? by makydebbie(f): 2:05am On Jun 24, 2016
alobright17:

Hahahahaaha some people can bad mouth ehhhhh
i don taya the thing wey my nose don go through ehn...from primary schoolgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. / Ladies: Top 7 S3x Positions That Puts You In Control (with Pictures) / Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.