Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR (42511 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Taryur3(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
I come dey pity this my friend now...won ti get Fayose o...

4 Likes

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by LesbianBoy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lies! grin grin grin grin
Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Bathnover: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
When all these shitty story will stop?
Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
To much tales....
Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by goldeno10boy: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari is indeed a leader he doesn't talk but take action

JUST LIKE OUR FATHERS
They don't talk much but when they act they leave a mark

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by IYANGBALI: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
druboon404:
Fayose has bitten more than he can chew..
the kind deal wey dem go deal with am,Ekiti people go pity am

1 Like

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by visijo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
begged I doubt.,
Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
The problem in this news is that sahara reporters are as unreliable, perhaps more unrelaible as Fayose
Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by sageer1706(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
I pity FAYOSE bkos by the time ur tenure finish olisa metuh go better pass u.

2 Likes

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Abu567: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose is finally gone......

1 Like

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Nonso92(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
I will just stay from a distance and be observing everything, i cannot come and go and kill myself for this our mago mago politics

1 Like

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bitchass niggas make the loudest noises
After everything fayose is just a punkarse Biatch .
And the dunce has roped in his pastor wife. Get ready to play lucious and cookie grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by davibid: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
I think Fayose should lay low for a while, he's been too popular in the headlines of late for both the right and wrong reasons...

Fine! He doesn't like Buhari ehhh I don't like him too but let him take a recess before things really get ugly for him...

1 Like

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by mayomigreenland(m): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose always in the headlines. I don't believe in all this talk, talk and talk Government without implementation idea.
Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Organs(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
[b]am really worried about this country
everything is just irritating
from governors to senators to state house of rep to local government chairmen
judiciary is rubbish fake lawyers up and down and they all carry(SAN) i wonder which cases they have been winning
cause there isnt a single person since tafa balogun that has gone to jail for years now
its really sad honestly
you will be held for an offense and you will be saying "how abt peter"what abt him (stupid sentiments)
everything is just somehow
prayer wont work
what we need is some serious action

buhari cant do much cause the thieves around him wont allow much happen
then even if he ignores them, senate wont allow his plan work
stealing and financial mismanagement will never stop lets just accept that and face life like that
if ure lucky to enter a position steal, if not stay poor

i have on good authority!!!!
that a certain business man was owing a bank billions in debt
wen the bank wanted to fight him for the money, he used a governor to threatened the bank
that if he is disgraced the state funds will be taken away from the bank
the bank had to let go of the debt or as they will say fooling themselves (non-performing loans)
and that's how the man walked away with billions and never paid #true story
but lapo will be disgracing some market woman because of 6000
thats life for you ooooo
na heaven win am my people [/b].

Why cant you categorically name the man?? Are you protecting a THIEF

3 Likes

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Chikpat(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Of all d ppl in Ekiti, a stupid , ambitious man was allowed to rig election n bkom governor 2X.
This
Is
Bad.
Very bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
It is only the economy that remains, once that is fixed, Papa Deceive Pikin party is finished. Nigeria would not have survived another 4yrs of PDP. She(Nigeria) try sef. See the men when rape her. From presidency to local government chairmen.

Atleast people will be more careful in the way that they steal now. B4 Dasuki go just collect the money begin share am like recharge card. You take 500mtn, you take glo1000, na etisalat i go give u take 1500.

3 Likes

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by donodion(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
It hasnt even been upto one week since this issue came to light and Fayose has already snitched on zenith bank and is also about to snitch on his other comrades. I'm sure by now they would have threatened his life if he ever decides to name those that funded his campaign.
Turns out fayose is just one of those empty drums that make the loudest noise.

The current CBN governor who was the banks MD then has been mentioned already... No documentation in records as regards the money...Nigerian banks...Heads will roll!!!

No wonder he threatened he would mention names.

SAI BUHARI !!!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by sukkot: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
davibid:
I think Fayose should lay low for a while, he's been too popular in the headlines of late for both the right and wrong reasons...

Fine! He doesn't like Buhari ehhh I don't like him too but let him take a recess before things really get ugly for him...

buahahaha after you ipod youfs have driven him to the edge of the cliff and he is falling now you are saying this ? lolzzzzz. you were all supporting him and hailing him as brave yoloba man and now you say this after he has taken your advice and it has backfired ? you ipad youfs your specialty is driving men to destruction. agbaje and saraki and gej and fayose can testify to that

3 Likes

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by eleko1: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin grin sad . Yes! SAHARA. We like Dem.Exposing thieves is their Motto.
SeverusSnape:
Sahara
undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by myface: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
I doubt Fayose will be able to finish well.

1 Like

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by babajeje123(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nonso92:
I will just stay from a distance and be observing everything, i cannot come and go and kill myself for this our mago mago politics
Me too. I can not go and come and kee mysef... grin

1 Like

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Defenderng1: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Im be like say im don be for Fayose.
Zenith Bank too no try sha.
They have been aiding and abetting corruption from time immemorial.
I hope FG will not make them a scape goat like MTN.

I just pity some banks may they claim James Bond

1 Like

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by donodion(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
What are the APC state legislators waiting for? If Ekiti people are too timid and scared to chase him because of grains of rice and ponmo with palmwine he shared with them...at least the legislators could initiate impeachment motion.

This is the right time now that it's hot and sizzling.Strip the lousy dog NOW!!!

A state government that refused to pay state workers, but is far richer than the entire state treasury...Ekiti Mobutu Sesekou grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Nonso92(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
babajeje123:

Me too. I can not go and come and kee mysef... grin
lemme come and be going sef, before they point say na NL the boy dey!

1 Like

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by SpermDonor: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
davibid:

It's too late for him bro. He's encircled himself with a wide fire, it's just a matter of time before he gets burnt into ashes.

1 Like

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by fyneguy: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Whoever is advising Fayose is putting him in a deeper mess.

Has he forgotten that EFCC has documentary proof on how the money was moved to Akure? Did the chattered flight operator not reveal the client? Was it Zenith Bank that chattered the flight to Akure?
Has he forgotten that EFCC interrogated his aides and they gave information on what transpired?

He should keep deceiving himself.

3 Likes

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by babajeje123(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nonso92:

lemme come and be going sef, before they point say na NL the boy dey!
Abeg, make u no come & be going. Make u stay small & enjoy baba fash tori grin smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmm d'nt have anything to say

What I really have to say is that, in this era of buhari useing the efcc to fight his enemies. If u are an enemy of buhari and the skeleton in your house can be traced. Better keep shoot.
Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by Roadmike(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
you all condemn and make so much noise about fayose, what morals does a president that was asked to produce his WAEC certificate which obviously he did not seat for, yet claiming same, make concerning another person.

Let Nigerian equally know the details of the APC campaign fund. This is a man that thinks he's the only sane person while aloo others are sick. than who is actually sick.

1 Like

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by diva90: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
More yansh opening to come *grabs popcorn*

1 Like

Re: How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR by eleko1: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
* Singing FAYOSE nlo,Lau grin ! Bi o gbe ina kari Lau ! Bi o wo ewu eje, Lau sad undecided grin *

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) / Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.