Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? (1659 Views)

I Need Galaxy S5 Screen / TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? / Samsung Galaxy S5 Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by Kizyte(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
I'm a prospective owner of Samsung Galaxy S5. Do you think it's a good deal at 130K?
See photo below (Jumia):

Hit "Like" for Deal or "Share" for No Deal!

4 Shares

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by HERSLEY(f): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Consult smartkossy

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by SMARTKOSSY: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Kizyte:
I'm a prospective owner of Samsung Galaxy S5. Do you think it's a good deal at 130K?
See photo below (Jumia):

wow... Has it gone up? I bought mine 122k.... Guy, no listen to this peeps telling u to get fairly used note 5 or s6. U cn c from d pics attached below wen I bought it, believe me, the phone is perfect. Mine is still clean and I'm not willing to even sell. Go for the phone and thank me later. Kizyte

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol. NO DEAL, make dem sell am to their families lol. U can get a very clean used note 5 for around that price . U can get a clean s6 for less than that and still keep some change.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by augster(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
greenhulk:
Lol. NO DEAL, make dem sell am to their families lol. U can get a very clean used note 5 for less than that. U can get a clean s6 for less than that and still keep some change.
no mind am... S5 for #130k, hell no
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by jmichlins(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
1+ is still there or check out fairly used mint note 5, lg g5 with better change for another phone
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by Kizyte(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
wow... Has it gone up? I bought mine 122k.... Guy, no listen to this peeps telling u to get fairly used note 5 or s6. U cn c from d pics attached below wen I bought it, believe me, the phone is perfect. Mine is still clean and I'm not willing to even sell. Go for the phone and thank me later. Kizyte
Thank you very much bro!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by SMARTKOSSY: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Kizyte:
Thank you very much bro!
U welcome... Let me know wen u buy... And remember it has single sim and double sim. Mine is double. Which one u wan buy? If u play game for this phone eheh... Nothing like hanging. Kizyte
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by Kizyte(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
greenhulk:
Lol. NO DEAL, make dem sell am to their families lol. U can get a very clean used note 5 for around that price . U can get a clean s6 for less than that and still keep some change.
Hmmnn... I don't like used stuffs
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Kizyte:
Hmmnn... I don't like used stuffs

I don't like used stuffs either. But the s5 is almost outdated bro. After 1 week of purchase it will be no longer new, and it will worth less than UK used note 5 while the note 5 is 10 times better. Qhd screen, 4gb of ram, s pen, marshmallow, better build quality, support for gear vr.

After 1 week, the new s5 and the UK used note 5 both will become used stuffs lol.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by Dam5reey(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
S5 is outdated ... A colleague just it some weeks back the phone is like toy..

That camera class is outdated 2gb ram self.. Abeg there better phone out there

Get A7 2016 model thank me later.. grin

On another thread I was a techno paid market lol..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by donhils: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
jmichlins:
1+ is still there or check out fairly used mint note 5, lg g5 with better change for another phone
How much is your fairly used LG G5?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by dustmalik: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by Code45: 12:43am On Jun 24, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Samsung Galaxy S5 for 122k? I would rather buy G4.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by jmichlins(m): 4:55am On Jun 24, 2016
donhils:

How much is your fairly used LG G5?
g4 i wanted to say sorry and i do not have the phone so you can buy two and give me one with that money
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by donhils: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2016
jmichlins:
g4 i wanted to say sorry and i do not have the phone so you can buy two and give me one with that money
So your G4 is selling at 65k? Oh, less than 65k since 130k can buy 2 and have change. I'm interested oh. Hope they're clean?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by donhils: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Dam5reey:
[/b]S5 is outdated ... A colleague just it some weeks back the phone is like toy..

That camera class is outdated[b]
2gb ram self.. Abeg there better phone out there

Get A7 2016 model thank me later.. grin

On another thread I was a techno paid market lol..
Did you know that the A7 2016 doesn't have led notification light? However, I agree with you on the bolded.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by donhils: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
A phone u bought over a year ago, u still have the wrap paper that slot used to deliver it?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by donhils: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2016
greenhulk:

I don't like used stuffs either. But the s5 is almost outdated bro. After 1 week of purchase it will be no longer new, and it will worth less than UK used note 5 while the note 5 is 10 times better. Qhd screen, 4gb of ram, s pen, marshmallow, better build quality, support for gear vr.

After 1 week, the new s5 and the UK used note 5 both will become used stuffs lol.
There's a psychological aspect to it which is you still feel in your mind that yours was bought BRAND NEW and it gives u a special sense of security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by Mattex001(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2016
Kizyte:
See photo below (Jumia):

No deal for me! It's frightfully expensive and performance is just below par...as compared to the note series flagship

Even a Note 3 with 3gbram and 32gb inbuilt memory is better than an S5

2gb ram is a no for me

Meanwhile juts in case you don't know a brand New Note 4 cost 128k in Slot which is even a more high smartphone as compared to the S5

I think you shud consider the Note 4 u can compare the specs in GSMarena
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by jmichlins(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2016
donhils:

So your G4 is selling at 65k? Oh, less than 65k since 130k can buy 2 and have change. I'm interested oh. Hope they're clean?
maybe you skipped the part i said i do not have the phone. Go to craigslist.com lots of the phone sells for less than $250
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by Caseless: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2016
dustmalik:
Malik, i'd need you to support me on something. I need u to vote ivyy in the miss nairaland contest tomorrow pls.
I'm going to give you a mention when voting starts .

Thank you.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by dayveed1(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2016
I want to sell my note 3 neatly used. I want to upgrade to note 4 edge.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by SMARTKOSSY: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
donhils:

A phone u bought over a year ago, u still have the wrap paper that slot used to deliver it?
ova sabi... I snapped it d day I bought it with my 2nd phone. D pics has bn in my gallery
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by Kizyte(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mattex001:

No deal for me! It's frightfully expensive and performance is just below par...as compared to the note series flagship

Even a Note 3 with 3gbram and 32gb inbuilt memory is better than an S5

2gb ram is a no for me

Meanwhile juts in case you don't know a brand New Note 4 cost 128k in Slot which is even a more high smartphone as compared to the S5

I think you shud consider the Note 4 u can compare the specs in GSMarena
You're right about the wonderful spec the Note 4 comes with. But what I'm not sure is whether it is dust and water resistant like the S5.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by Mattex001(m): 12:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Kizyte:
You're right about the wonderful spec the Note 4 comes with. But what I'm not sure is whether it is dust and water resistant like the S5.

Dust and water resistant?!! Lmao!!!

Is those your major or primary specs ??

Who care about dust resistant??

People place emphasis on RAM size, Inbuilt memory, camera Quality, processor, battery backup and screen resolution and you're here talking about dust and water resistant as primary specs LOL

Anyways for your information S5 is not water resistant
I don't know about Dust ...

Dude if you really wanna buy a phone then go for that which suits you better since you're not considering the specs

NOTE 4 IS NOT EVEN IN THE SAME IVY LEAGUE WiTH S5
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5: Deal Or No Deal? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Kizyte:

Do not be deceived. Galaxy s5 is ip67 rated, it is not fully water resistant like the s7 which is ip68. It still got a removable back which is a let down when it comes to water resistance. Plus that back cover is ugly and flimsy. Note 4 beats it arms down.

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons To Buy And Not To Buy Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus / Whatsapp Now Lets You Draw Over Pictures / Etisalat Finally Gets Under My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.