Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? (7016 Views)

8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless / I Am Tired Of Submitting CV Online / I Am Tired Of Staying At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
I have lost my job for over a year now and I'm yet to lay my hands on another job. I have attended series of interviews and don't get called. I ve written some tests, failed some and passed some. The ones I passed , I messed up at the interview. The interviews i excel in, the company suddenly comes up with a story that they arent ready to start hiring snd case closed. I am beginning to wonder what could be wrong with me . I am so tired. So so tired! Please can someone out there help me out of my mysery. I feel I'm wasting away. With every passing day, I feel so dejected. Someone please come to my aid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by cescky(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
cry quite sad.....'but pls be positive ull still get, negativity will only push the potential jobs away. Gods ur strength

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by shrimati(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
LadyBeee:
I have lost my job for over a year now and I'm yet to lay my hands on another job. I have attended series of interviews and don't get called. I ve written some tests, failed some and passed some. The ones I passed , I messed up at the interview. The interviews i excel in, the company suddenly comes up with a story that they arent ready to start hiring snd case closed. I am beginning to wonder what could be wrong with me . I am so tired. So so tired! Please can someone out there help me out of my mysery. I feel I'm wasting away. With every passing day, I feel so dejected. Someone please come to my aid
don't lose hope dear..its one of the challenges. Atleast you still get called but some never got interviews with over a thousand plus applications. Just restrategise atleast you have experience. You can PM me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Veracis: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Take a look at this (short Youtube video), it's good to help you focus: ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-46KdQO3dQ

Paul.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by ucnwafor(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Eyaaahh, just take it easy ok, though since u are a graduate nd had some learned skills, u can easily go outta for it......hair saloon, seamstress etc that can keep u busy until your call-up from those company cos it s never easy idling around @home honestly. I have been in that shoes and I know how it s so frustrating sitting and doing nothing......just engage in something even when it s not paying for now. The economy added more salt to injury. I bet u God will help u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by izzou(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
LadyBeee:

Dont give up now

It wont help

Be positive. Stay focused. Lay your hands on anything you can do for now, no matter how small and God will surely bless it

You will come and testify on Nairaland again
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by harsysky(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
It is not in our position to tell you whether you can or cannot get a job, but the moment you make up your mind that you won't get a job, forget about it. You can never get a job cos it's gonna probably be sending thru your body language for anyone to reject you. Change ur mentality, always wake up and say to yourself, "I'm wonderful even if the rest of the world say I'm not". After that, pray that God takes over.

It's gonna be fine, trust me.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by charlie42(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
LadyBeee:
The secret is in not giving up. n also kip praying until something happens

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Icecream4U(m): 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
I would suggest you eat more of watermelon. Someone said it gives goodluck. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by freetongue(m): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
I understand your pain, just like I believe others too....Infact, this night, i am having sleepless night because of thinking, when my turning point will be. i am on NL to stop overthinking, when I saw your post,.... It is very hard, is like someone is just wasting away, you check out LinkedIn, you see your mates, new job, new promotion, etc...personal expenses,you can't meet, to shave sometimes na issue, you applied, no call, infact, without them asking cover letter, you write send along with just CV they asked,..But despite these, PLS, don't give up, cry if possible, to relieve you of stress, but never give up...Just lean on the word of God for strength in this challenging period. Your job will come. All is well.

17 Likes

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2016
Icecream4U:
U would suggest you eat more of watermelon. Someone said it gives goodluck. undecided

lol

werey
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by aloinet: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Hey Lady Bee,

Please don't give up. I resigned from my job in 2013 and I kept believing God for a better offer. I applied to various companies, went through interviews and kept getting rejection mails. I was devastated but I kept praising and trusting God. I also went through the phase of comparing myself with my mates who were doing better but I knew God will do my own for me.

In August 2015, I applied to a bank and was at the last stage of the interview when the interviewer asked a question that I did not remember. I felt very bad that I missed the opportunity because that was the first company that I was able to advance to the last stage in the interview process. Then the rejection mail came. After the interview, I made sure I revised the question I missed so that I would be able to talk with confidence about the technology.

December 2015, I applied to another bank and they asked me the same question I missed in the previous bank. I was smiling in my mind when I was answering the question smiley. I did so well that I got an offer and the salary was better than I expected wink.

I just want to encourage you to persevere, don't give up and continue applying. I watched the Shiloh 2015 videos on YouTube and during the conference, God gave me my testimony after 3 years without a job. So, be fervent in your prayers, avoid sin and praise God for his blessings on your life (that you are alive today is a blessing). Also, continue praising God for what he will do.

I know God is preparing you for something better so have faith and believe that your testimony is coming soon.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Bespiel: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2016
Time and Chance answers all Life's questions. Just be calm and hopeful

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Gideon1010(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2016
Op, keep hope alive.
Somebody dey suffer more than u oooo!
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Icecream4U:
I would suggest you eat more of watermelon. Someone said it gives goodluck. undecided
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2016
aloinet:
Hey Lady Bee,

Please don't give up. I resigned from my job in 2013 and I kept believing God for a better offer. I applied to various companies, went through interviews and kept getting rejection mails. I was devastated but I kept praising and trusting God. I also went through the phase of comparing myself with my mates who were doing better but I knew God will do my own for me. Thank you

In August 2015, I applied to a bank and was at the last stage of the interview when the interviewer asked a question that I did not remember. I felt very bad that I missed the opportunity because that was the first company that I was able to advance to the last stage in the interview process. Then the rejection mail came. After the interview, I made sure I revised the question I missed so that I would be able to talk with confidence about the technology.

December 2015, I applied to another bank and they asked me the same question I missed in the previous bank. I was smiling in my mind when I was answering the question smiley. I did so well that I got an offer and the salary was better than I expected wink.

I just want to encourage you to persevere, don't give up and continue applying. I watched the Shiloh 2015 videos on YouTube and during the conference, God gave me my testimony after 3 years without a job. So, be fervent in your prayers, avoid sin and praise God for his blessings on your life (that you are alive today is a blessing). Also, continue praising God for what he will do.

I know God is preparing you for something better so have faith and believe that your testimony is coming soon.

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by lisimmo(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Sure you can. Don't hold on to past just move ahead. That's what I did 3yrs ago.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Icecream4U(m): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
LadyBeee:
Are you serious?
yes, yes o!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Turn to God, He is ur solution.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by SarahD(f): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please do not give up. Trust God and keep trusting and praising Him. Meanwhile, there is a reason for this delay. God is talking to you and teaching you. Keep calm and listen to him, you will hear what He has to say to you. Follow his directions, listen and obey him. He will do it for you dear. Only trust and obey.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by UEDIBO: 3:58am On Jun 25, 2016
YOUR OWN NA SMALL THING SELF.
MY SALARY IS #16,000 WITH MSc INFO TECH WITH THREE CHILDREN.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Intelligentdude(m): 6:27am On Jun 25, 2016
freetongue:
I understand your pain, just like I believe others too....Infact, this night, i am having sleepless night because of thinking, when my turning point will be. i am on NL to stop overthinking, when I saw your post,.... It is very hard, is like someone is just wasting away, you check out LinkedIn, you see your mates, new job, new promotion, etc...personal expenses,you can't meet, to shave sometimes na issue, you applied, no call, infact, without them asking cover letter, you write send along with just CV they asked,..But despite these, PLS, don't give up, cry if possible, to relieve you of stress, but never give up...Just lean on the word of God for strength in this challenging period. Your job will come. All is well.
Bro,I have this advice for you,`Never time yourself with another's man watch(Its a proverb).Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
UEDIBO:
YOUR OWN NA SMALL THING SELF.

MY SALARY IS #16,000
WITH MSc INFO TECH
WITH THREE CHILDREN.
really?
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Veracis: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Icecream4U:

Ah! a watermelon seller huh? grin
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Adesiji77: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2016
LadyBeee:

Don't give up hope just yet, just keep trying and be positive. A colleague of mine stayed at home for about a year before landing a mouth-watering offer.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Tizzyreal: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
While waiting for God Almighty to bless you with another job you can as well do online survey work to at least sustain you till then. Survey work guarantees you at least $100 daily. So why don't you give it a try , register for free at. http://survey-date.com/?ref=1181720
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Tizzyreal:
While waiting for God Almighty to bless you with another job you can as well do online survey work to at least sustain you till then. Survey work guarantees you at least $100 daily. So why don't you give it a try , register for free at. http://survey-date.com/?ref=1181720
thanks. But the payment method is what I don't understand. I don't use PayPal and neither do I use payza
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by omolebede95: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
LadyBeee:

Hi LadyBee, wots ur discipline?
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
omolebede95:

Hi LadyBee, wots ur discipline?
English
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arnergy Solar Limited Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" / Describe Your Present Job With One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.