Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine (20054 Views)

Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage / Tboss Covers Media Room Hub Magazine / Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Flexygist: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
MediaGuide Magazine is out with a new edition titled “THE RADIO-AUDIENCE INTERACTIONS: How Radio Is Fast Becoming a Social Medium”. On the cover is the curvy beautiful Beat FM On-Air-Personality (OAP), Tolu Demuren a.k.a Toolz.

Toolz Covers Latest Edition Of Media Guide Magazine
The edition of the magazine gives a deep insight on the current interaction between radio and its audience, especially using social media space as a tool.

For obvious reasons, MediaGuide Magazine has Toolz as the cover of this edition as a result of her lead in the social media audience space. With over a million followers on Twitter and Instagram combined, the beautiful OAP commands a huge lead in the social media space as far as radio personalities in Nigeria is concerned. Also, beyond the statistics, here is an extract of how the magazine describes her:

“These days of visible OAPs, Toolz presents one of the most attractive personalities in the game. Her drop dead figure is a reference point in the industry which has since opened other vistas for her as event compere, model, fashionista and brand ambassador. The sound of her voice on air has been compared to the juiciness of her figure in real life, but the truth is Toolz is a consummate and stylish radio presenter who has paid her dues in the business.

Her uncanny knack to appeal to first time listeners is one of her strongest points which has accounted for the fast growing fans base which includes a heavy youth demographics. It is easy to attribute her success to her silver spoon parentage and good looks, nonetheless her incredible wit and intelligence has been unanimously adjudged as the ingredient for her popularity as an OAP. So the next time you see her strutting her goods on the red carpets which she seem to do a lot these days, do not get it mixed up, that figure just simply houses one of the best brains in radio broadcasting in Naija.”

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/23/toolz-covers-latest-edition-of-media-guide-magazine/

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by chocolateme(f): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by cruzita(f): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
good for her.

keep going
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by cruzita(f): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
good for her.

keep going
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Flexygist: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
lovely
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by halfricanadian(f): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
She is pretty

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lovely....wink

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by onyi4edu(f): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice packaging grin

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Am I the only person on planet earth that is not a fan of "waist trainer" tiny waist? It just makes ladies look weird.

26 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Lovely....wink
ffs. Pls
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Flexherbal(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Enjoy your money and fame!
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by SurefireFashion: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Simple and beautiful
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by tosin400: 2:02am On Jun 24, 2016
cute
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by nuelzy: 5:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Maxineng:
Am I the only person on planet earth that is not a fan of "waist trainer" tiny waist? It just makes ladies look weird.
u re d only one

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by rose54321: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2016
nuelzy:
u re d only one

Lol.. that was harsh...

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by pretydiva(f): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2016
She don dey keep fit. Nice 1
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by sinaj(f): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Tools nd waist trainer sha grin

Why didn't she use it at her wedding tongue

Nice pic

9 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by THONZE(m): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2016
THIS LADY SHAPE IS SOMETHING ELSE.....LOVELY.....

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Orobo toh badcheesy
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2016
THONZE:
THIS LADY SHAPE IS SOMETHING ELSE.....LOVELY.....
Something like what?
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by THONZE(m): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2016
IamDino:
Something like what?
YOU CAN HELP ME ANSWER THAT
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
she try.............can she also be called EQUIPMENT

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by theunnamed: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Ko kan aye...
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by ITbomb(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmm, all I see here are bunch of jealous people like the one (always) below me

Nothing on Fayose here, let me check the next thread

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Uglee hair

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2016
The perfect figure 8.
Could she be wearing a brace?.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2016
This girl fine o. Sorry this woman fine o grin grin grin

Na this kind fine and working class babe I go like to marry when the time reach..
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by superfelix: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by khaykay15(f): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Nice
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by ayusco85(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2016
But seriously, to be honest this lady called toolz isn't sexy or shapy. She is fat and her body takes the outline of d Clothes she is wearing.

I will believe she is shapy and curvy when I see her naked. Not because I want to see her naked, just to confirm her figure.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade And His Daughter, Azariah Twinning In Matching Denim Outfits / The Truth About Sarkodie Death Hoax / Yvonne Nelson Takes Her Baby, Ryan Roberts To The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.