Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Love Life (part I) By Francisdeacn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Life (part I) By Francisdeacn (603 Views)

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / Aminat The Girl That Change My Life Part One (reloaded) / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life( Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Love Life (part I) By Francisdeacn by francisdeacn(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dear friends,
relax and read,
tell me what you feel abt it.

My love life is like a knockout, I only enjoy it when it gets burst. I wonder why I don’t get it back the way I always dish it out. I love and I stay in the position of love but no one ever realize I’m waiting for love. I yawn, I sigh and I even beckon but it gets excruciating instead, I never want to beg for love ’cos I don’t want anyone to take me out of pity.
If I were to be judge by my look, I can boast of a nice look but seems that isn’t enough to fetch me the love. I got up to approach them, got acquainted and got introduced, as people will say “go and see for yourself” and that is what I just did, but I really don’t think this ladies believe in love anymore. They all sing the same anthem, “money is the sole of all business”. I was very surprise when I discovered that love has been listed in the business category and is tag “no money no love”.
It’s no news again that these ladies don’t care you can make a good father to their children as long as you are a “baller” and the owner of money spraying machine.
I remember sometimes ago, when I fell in love, friends advised me to wake up from slumber, but was no no to me, as I was enjoying the adventure of love, the false truth, the day dream and the delusion of love but at the time I was going to realize it. I found that was not really in love, was in a pit.
I’m a love ambassador but I suggest to people to be in love and not falling. Although there are many truth and realities that actually hinders you from enjoying the silly sweet experience, when you fall in love, you enjoy all the silly sweet experience that takes down the valley, the valley of reality.
Most people who slip in love wake up in the valley of reality and find it difficult to regain their energy. When these people eventually get out of their “poo” they tell “story that touches” and begin to dread love.

Feel free to share your love experience like this.

Thank you for taking time to read.
@francisdeacn

Re: My Love Life (part I) By Francisdeacn by IsraelMonday(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
YOU MEAN YOU CALL THIS STUFF A POEM..?

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Hard, Make Money, And The Girls Will Look For U Too. / What Does It Mean When A Lady Calls You Her Last Born?? / When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.