Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (78564 Views)

I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo / Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by onlyHim(f): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please friends this man was a neighbour,he died in the early hours of yesterday in his rooms.His name is Ejechi Paul, he used to teach English language at tutorial centers. He had many friend but we don't know him with any family member and our effort to locate his people proved abortive as there was no such contacts on his phone or room.
No personal documents, photos or valuable id and his friends of many years, colleagues and employers don't know where he comes from as he claimed to come from Delta, Anambra and Kogi.
Please anyone with vital information on how to locate his relations should call this number: 08034763768.
Thank you

3 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by okenwa(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
His bank can provide details of his next of kin or relatives

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by onlyHim(f): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
No document that made him a human being has been found in his room, but he kept other documents like receipts. Very strange to us co tenants.

I must thank many of you that know him and pointed out one or two places he taught before his death and gave the addresses but they his employers don't know anything about his family.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by onlyHim(f): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
No document that made him a human being has been found in his room, but he kept other documents like receipts. Very strange to us co tenants.

please Lalasticlala your help is needed.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Poorboy: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na only him waka come.. It's ok

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by michiyke2003(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am speechless
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by EfemenaXY: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
onlyHim:

So what was he then? A roving spirit?

This man obviously cut off all ties with his family and most likely took on a new identity because he didn't want to be traced - for reasons best known to him.

I think you should respect his wishes and leave well alone.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by YorubaWoman: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Akudaya ni yooba mo npe iru re

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
YorubaWoman:
What's 'akudaya?'. I love how you always write in Yoruba, btw.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
No one really knows his story. I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions that he cut off all ties. All I can say is I hope his soul is at peace.

Smh for Nigeria. No autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of his death. Even if his death was an homicide, no investigation will be carried out.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Houseofglam7(f): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh dear lord!!!
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Taryur3(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
K
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by freemanbubble: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
imagine
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
ask tb joshua

2 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
R.I. P to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by buchi16(f): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
may his soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by dayleke: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is serious o
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Mimexy(f): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rip sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Flexherbal(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh life!
RIP to the dead!
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Stemkay: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Go n search for his name on Facebook, relate whoever among his Facebook friends that has similar surname. that would help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by montezz(f): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Se akudaya ma n ku ni? I think they just disappear or go to another place. This is strange though.

14 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by xreal: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yieldings:
What's 'akudaya'?. I love how you always write in Yoruba, btw.

Reincarnation "sort of", but in this 'akudaya' case, it's the same body in a different location.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by ohbyjay(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
I don't believe in akudaya ooo but I heard that they are real but haven't met one
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Sanchase: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
That's the thing, Nigeria is a country where people die with no follow up of cause of death. Generations have to face all these for decades to come, these are the consequences of greedy running through the political class.

Yieldings:
No one really knows his story. I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions that he cut off all ties. All I can say is I hope his soul is at peace.

Smh for Nigeria. No autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of his death. Even if his death was an homicide, no investigation will be carried out.

2 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by IYANGBALI: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
The man fit be akudaya o. Lalasticlala go explain dat one to una
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by ezelos(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
I know him (crying). He tutored me in 2000 before I gained admission into OAU. I have been trying since 15 years to reach him again. He is nicknamed 'Pastor Paul'. He understood different languages. Above all, he inspired me to study English. Death, be not proud! May your soul rest in peace.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by kristen12(f): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
OMG!!! Mr Paul. I know this man very well. He taught me in Artic when I wanted to write jamb.

Soooo sad.

25 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by YorubaWoman: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yieldings:
What's 'akudaya?'. I love how you always write in Yoruba, btw.
Akudaya is reincarnated being....sort of ma'am

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Neduzze5(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yieldings:

Are you a doctor or a medical personnel??

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Ibime(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh what a life.

An educated middle aged man died in penury, living in a single room with no family members to claim him.

In another society he would have had a fairly comfortable life.

Oh Naija!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
onlyHim:

please Lalasticlala your help is needed.
what bout his fone contact or didnt he have one as well....Abi Na DSS him be or NIA
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by IYANGBALI: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
YorubaWoman:
lalasticlala see dis babe dey use her dialect to abuse you and mukina2

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.