Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (78556 Views)

I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo / Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by PoisonedOne: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
May his soul rest in peace. For a moment I didn't recognize him but going through what people wrote about him teaching them, I've to revisit the picture and was shocked to find out he was the one that taught me English in offshore tutors ( for GCE) near Johnsons Hotel in Yaba.

He was a nice man, he rarely gets angry even when some students glaringly get his goat. He always starts each class with prayers.

Nobody leaves this life alive, live your life knowing that one day all these struggles, pride, greed and pain would end and we shall return the way we came - empty-handed.

17 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by montezz(f): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
IYANGBALI:
stop using your dialect to toast me jo tongue
Awww akudaya ni bobo yii looto o.

2 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by blazer234: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Akudaya ni yooba mo npe iru re

Yoruba woman, jéjé mi ni mo jókòó tí o wa n tó'jà mi o. Tí n bá n toast e nísìnyí, wà á má a so pé kò s'áyè
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hard Life for Nigerian don finally kill Elechi. (Dat name fit be Enugu state)

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Abimloaded(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
dancok:
bro come to Akure in ondo state, I will show you a house built by Akudaya.

Really Where in Akure I reside in Akure
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by IYANGBALI: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
montezz:

Awww akudaya ni bobo yii looto o.
I no dey do,na by force person dey do lesbianism?go jo
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by yoged(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
YorubaWoman:
point of correction . Akudaya ni Yoruba maa n pe iru won.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sobs. I feel like weeping. But if I ask you why? You may never guess rightly.
Nigerians actually suffered before the advent of phones, smart phones and the proliferation of social media. Far away in One Lonely Jetty in the shores of Calabar, this news has gotten to me in no mean time.
Do you know that a lot of people who were declared missing and we're assumed to have ''maybe'' travelled abroad or eloped may have faced the same fate as this man. But before 2001, how would you have solved a problem like this. Some were RTA's(Road Transport Accidents) some drowned and later washed up ashore, etc and most times, when emergency mortuaries get tired of keeping them. They (unidentified bodies)end up as cadavers in anatomy departments of teaching hospitals or are given state mass burials. And somewhere in the hinterlands people are still hoping.....what a world. May their soul Rest In Peace.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Chrisdada16(f): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=dancok post=46866844]bro come to Akure in ondo state, I will show you a house built by Akudaya.
guess u stay around Oke Aro
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by IYANGBALI: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
blazer234:

Yoruba woman, jéjé mi ni mo jókòó tí o wa n tó'jà mi o. Tí n bá n toast e nísìnyí, wà á má a so pé kò s'áyè
stop using your dialect to abuse seun and lalasticlala na
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
ezelos:
I know him (crying). He tutored me in 2000 before I gained admission into OAU. I have been trying since 15 years to reach him again. He is nicknamed 'Pastor Paul'. He understood different languages. Above all, he inspired me to study English. Death, be not proud! May your soul rest in peace.
so contact d line above
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
kristen12:
OMG!!! Mr Paul. I know this man very well. He taught me when I wanted to write jamb.

Soooo sad.
please contact d line above
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by montezz(f): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I no dey do,na by force person dey do lesbianism?go jo
Eru ba [left][/left]
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
I feel like weeping. But if I ask you why? You may never guess rightly.
Nigerians actually suffered before the advent of phones, smart phones and the proliferation of social media. Far away in One Lonely Jetty in the shores of Calabar, this news has gotten to me in no mean time.
Do you know that a lot of people who were declared missing and we're assumed to have ''maybe'' travelled abroad or eloped may have faced the same fate as this man. But before 2001, how would you have solved a problem like this. Some were RTA's(Road Transport Accidents) some drowned and later washed up ashore, etc and most times, when emergency mortuaries get tired of keeping them. They (unidentified bodies)end up as cadavers in anatomy departments of teaching hospitals or are given state mass burials. And somewhere in the hinterlands people are still hoping.....what a world. May their soul Rest In Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by IYANGBALI: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
montezz:

Eru ba [left][/left]
tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ibime:
Oh what a life.

An educated middle aged man died in penury, living in a single room with no family members to claim him.

In another society he would have had a fairly comfortable life.

Oh Naija!

They are here too.

There's an old man that lives three doors down. In 5 years he's never had a visitor. He must be at least 70.

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by kbbanj10(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
YorubaWoman:
beeni o jare

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by blazer234: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
IYANGBALI:
stop using your dialect to abuse seun and lalasticlala na

Lolz
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Shinor:

He doesn't need to come to Akure. Take a picture of the house and post it here
don't you think that is not ideal
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
patwilly:

Now I don't usually do this but..Christ! ..no one deserves to be this beautiful.. its just so unfair! And you hear them shout vote this, vote that for Miss Naira land..How una dey take the select people for that pageant sef..see champion una nor pick..babe I d trip abeg..me don talk my own!

It's the silliest thing, they mostly all look like waifs
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Abimloaded(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=Chrisdada16 post=46867816][/quote]

Do you know him or know the house he is talking bout??
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yieldings:
No one really knows his story. I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions that he cut off all ties. All I can say is I hope his soul is at peace.

Smh for Nigeria. No autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of his death. Even if his death was an homicide, no investigation will be carried out.

Just shut your ignorant ass up.
How do you know we don't do autopsies in Nigeria ??

Why are there many unclaimed bodies here in Philadelphia city morgue ??

Dumbaaa

9 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yieldings:
No one really knows his story. I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions that he cut off all ties. All I can say is I hope his soul is at peace.

Smh for Nigeria. No autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of his death. Even if his death was an homicide, no investigation will be carried out.

Just shut your ignorant ass up.
How do you know we don't do autopsies in Nigeria ??

Why are there many unclaimed bodies here in Philadelphia city morgue ??

Dumbass

3 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ahh...CIA undercover agent.. cool

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=Chrisdada16 post=46867816][/quote]I know u will get that house, i don't live there but my aunt does she lives opposite the said house.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Adeyeancah(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
nduchucks:
Nna, my yo'oba people are quite funny. Akudaya ko, akwai Biyu ni. cheesy
iwo gbenu re san wun jare angry

2 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by tranxo(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yieldings:

Autopsy unfortunately isn't in Nigeria's book of necessities.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
pathetic situation
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
PoisonedOne:
May his soul rest in peace. For a moment I didn't recognize him but going through what people wrote about him teaching them, I've to revisit the picture and was shocked to find out he was the one that taught me English in offshore tutors ( for GCE) near Johnsons Hotel in Yaba.

He was a nice man, he rarely gets angry even when some students glaringly get his goat. He always starts each class with prayers.

Nobody leaves this life alive, live your life knowing that one day all these struggles, pride, greed and pain would end and we shall return the way we came - empty-handed.
but why this choice of moniker? Ur post shows u av a beta orientation about life. This moniker is scary Pls.

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by nduchucks: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyeancah:
iwo gbenu re san wun jare angry

small pikin. Yorubas I know are respectful, don't be an awful exception.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by gistme24(m): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
What a small world ! knew him from mid 2000.

A nice tall man with a smile and deep way of greeting.

Op, try and contact all those lecture scenes along Unilag as you may be able to reach someone close enough him to him.

Rest in peace Pastor Paul.

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
chymevicks:
I feel like weeping. But if I ask you why? You may never guess rightly.
Amen! Life in itself is a mystery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / Family Problems About Remarrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.