Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (78546 Views)

I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo / Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by OluDare01(m): 12:06am On Jun 24, 2016
yoged:
point of correction . Akudaya ni Yoruba maa n pe iru won.
Lol.
I did Yoruba in secondary school.
Yooba is iparoje.
So she's correct
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2016
If he claimed to come from Delta, Anambra and Kogi so how is that a problem?.
Look there is only one thing common among those states. That is the River Niger....shikena!.

3 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Simply contact the Cops and search his room for bank papers. He's a Nigerian and must have a bank account but after some reasonable efforts with no clues, please respect his wishes of being a loner. You guys can make use of any cemetery around but please mark the place JUST IN CASE. It seems he's an Igbo and as such can't be buried PERMANENTLY outside his home.

Rip bro

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by linearity: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Ejechi is a popular last name among Delta Ibos, especially in Ndokwa West LGA, i.e. around Kwale and it's surroundings.

I just did a small google:

Ejechi Kenneth:
https://twitter.com/ejechik

Ejechi Bernard:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bernard_Ejechi/publications

Ejechi Blessing
https://www.facebook.com/public/Blessing-Ejechi

Ejechi Sonia
https://www.facebook.com/public/Sonia-Ejechi

Ejechi Philip
https://www.linkedin.com/in/philip-ejechi-osademe-246440101

Ejechi Kanayo
http://vk.com/id173169202

Ozy Ejechi
https://www.stage32.com/profile/360886/about

e.t.c....gives ones a starting point.

9 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Boyoski09: 12:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Chai...is he dead?
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Why is every body speaking their language.. I will speak my own o..
Anyways Rip.. This story just put fear in me now.

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by drpossibilities(m): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Can someone please fully explain what 'akudaya' means?
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Lord knows if I don't change my ways soon -- this is the same fate that will befall me. Funny how I came to this realisation a few days back and it put the fear of God in me. Family is the most important institution in every man's life.

RIP to the dead

6 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:43am On Jun 24, 2016
ohbyjay:
I don't believe in akudaya ooo but I heard that they are real but haven't met one
I don't know whether to believe it too. But my Dad told us a story of man who was an akudaya. Whenever I remember that story ehn, I always get goosebumps all over me. I must know my future hubby's entire family.
But do you really want to meet one?
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 24, 2016
onlyHim:
Please friends this man was a neighbour,he died in the early hours of yesterday in his rooms.His name is Ejechi Paul, he used to teach English language at tutorial centers. He had many friend but we don't know him with any family member and our effort to locate his people proved abortive as there was no such contacts on his phone or room.
No personal documents, photos or valuable id and his friends of many years, colleagues and employers don't know where he comes from as he claimed to come from Delta, Anambra and Kogi.
Please anyone with vital information on how to locate his relations should call this number: 08034763768.
Thank you

this is pastor Paul. He taught me English at genus consult now citi genius. Wow can't believe he's gone.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by maxti: 12:50am On Jun 24, 2016
montezz:

Awww akudaya ni bobo yii looto o.

Daju daju akudaya ni....
Oti ku ri grin
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by chocorod(m): 12:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Facebook gave me this: Ejeahi Paul worked at st Felix seminary Ejeme-Aniogor Delta state R.I.P daddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by outflank: 12:54am On Jun 24, 2016
RIP Sir.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Ewuro4: 1:16am On Jun 24, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Akudaya ni yooba mo npe iru re

E bara yin da soun jor! Akudaya ko, oku oru ni, idi yen leshiwa...

RIP to the dead Biko cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Scholes00: 1:19am On Jun 24, 2016
OluDare01:

Lol.
I did Yoruba in secondary school.
Yooba is iparoje.
So she's correct

No, she is wrong.
Iparoje might be okayish in spoken Yoruba, but for written Yoruba, every single letter is important, or meaning might be lost.

2 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by fabulous01(m): 1:39am On Jun 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
lalasticlala see dis babe dey use her dialect to abuse you and mukina2

Naa lie' 'he died somwhr and relocatd" dats akudaya
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by thesicilian: 2:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Yieldings:
No one really knows his story. I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions that he cut off all ties. All I can say is I hope his soul is at peace.

Smh for Nigeria. No autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of his death. Even if his death was an homicide, no investigation will be carried out.
How will you do an autopsy when you can't even find relatives?

2 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Okeikpu(m): 2:45am On Jun 24, 2016
onlyHim:
Please friends this man was a neighbour,he died in the early hours of yesterday in his rooms.His name is Ejechi Paul, he used to teach English language at tutorial centers. He had many friend but we don't know him with any family member and our effort to locate his people proved abortive as there was no such contacts on his phone or room.
No personal documents, photos or valuable id and his friends of many years, colleagues and employers don't know where he comes from as he claimed to come from Delta, Anambra and Kogi.
Please anyone with vital information on how to locate his relations should call this number: 08034763768.
Thank you

Ask TB Joshua n hs fellow seer....

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by toprealman: 3:15am On Jun 24, 2016
onlyHim:
Thank you

Just check him on FB, he has a company profile there but no friends.....weird if you ask me.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by cococandy(f): 3:47am On Jun 24, 2016
He seems to be well known. That's a bit odd.

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by lonelydora: 3:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Yieldings:
No one really knows his story. I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions that he cut off all ties. All I can say is I hope his soul is at peace.

Smh for Nigeria. No autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of his death. Even if his death was an homicide, no investigation will be carried out.

People are hungry, including the police and doctors due to the harsh economy, so no time for that. grin
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by DedeNkem: 4:01am On Jun 24, 2016
onlyHim:
Thank you

This is heartbreaking.
Arrange with police to check his bank account's next of kin and other info. like his state of origin and place of birth.

Re-post it on facebook pages of communities that come from states (Delta, Anambra and Kogi) you mentioned. And contact media housees like NTA, AIT to broadcast it. I think they may do it free.

Contact Delta, Anambra and Kogi governors or their state commissioners of health via social media.

Do it.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by ibzane4nafs(m): 4:34am On Jun 24, 2016
i got dis document from his facebook accout

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by brajy(m): 4:51am On Jun 24, 2016
ohbyjay:
I don't believe in akudaya ooo but I heard that they are real but haven't met one
u might have met one but failed to realize....
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by brajy(m): 4:52am On Jun 24, 2016
this is serious!!!!
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Rosheedah(f): 4:57am On Jun 24, 2016
shizzy7:
OMG !!!!

Mr Paul is dead....
Jesus Christ...

He taught English language at Arctic conference along unilag road......

I was his student in 2011...
chineke

Gosh!!! I also know him from Arctic back in them days cry cry cry cry shocked sad cry
It is well o
Mr . Paul cry
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by mohmm: 5:01am On Jun 24, 2016
I know this man mr Paul he taught me in career builders 2005.
RIP mr paul
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by onatisi(m): 5:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Instead of spending money on mortuary bills and fact finding missions that may just waste money, just dig a grave and bury the dead man. Obviously he wanted to live alone and die alone and that was what exactly happened . If he wanted ppl to know him more or who to contact just incase of anything he would have introduced someone to his neighbors that is why it is good for landlords to always insist on potential prospective tenants bribing someone who can be traced as a sponsor. Lastly ,the church where he worship can be traced and informed just maybe they may know more about him.

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by creepsyme(f): 5:19am On Jun 24, 2016
okenwa:
His bank can provide details of his next of kin or relatives
very well, that is if he is sincere enof to provide genuine information.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by jeff1607(m): 5:22am On Jun 24, 2016
I think I know this man, he teaches english I tutorial centre's around bariga and iwaya axis, Mr martin's and this man were close, he is a unilag lecturer if am correct
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by OluDare01(m): 5:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Scholes00:

No, she is wrong.
Iparoje might be okayish in spoken Yoruba, but for written Yoruba, every single letter is important, or meaning might be lost.
Lool.I hear u
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Donayobami1(m): 5:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Pastor Paul was my teacher in Arctic conference till 2 weeks ago before he stopped coming and he was said to have died in his room over the night of tuesday/wednesday. He was sick for a long time always taking drugs and he had he faults though but he was a good man and will be missed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Family Problems About Remarrying / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.