Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority (30261 Views)

Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by metroparrot: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
President Buhari has approved the appointment of Boss Gida Mustapha as the new Managing Director of the National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA). Mustapha's appointment was contained in a statement released and signed today by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation SGF, Babachir David Lawal.

"President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mr. Boss Gida Mustapha, as the new Managing Director of the National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA). Mr. Mustapha is a lawyer with extensive experience in both private and public sectors in management positions. The appointment is for a term of four years in the first instance.”he said

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/buhari-appoints-boss-gida-mustapha-as.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by EgusiSoup: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin
Beremx and all the other APC apologist if you are still apologizing for the dullard by this time then y'all must submit yourselves for Brain surgery undecided

I regret voting for APC. I wonder what Nigerians did to deserve this fulani extremist!

We are waiting for GEJ by 2019 so we can correct this mistake. Insha Allah undecided

264 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Izonpikin: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
EgusiSoup:
grin
why you dey laugh?...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by sigiyaya(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Total northalization

Oh God forgive us and hear our prayers ELECTING BUHARI WAS A TERRIBLE SIN WE ACKNOWLEDGE please have mercy and never abandone us now that we need thee most oh Lord cry cry cry

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
King of the north

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Flexherbal(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Congratulations to him!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by EgusiSoup: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Izonpikin:
why you dey laugh?...

Binowei egberifaa oh undecided

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by ShowYourCertificate: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Is Osinbajo a mumu sef. How can he be there and Buhari is appointing everybody from the north?

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by banabest(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yes. .... Northern Republic of Nigeria.. .. . Anything can happen. . ...... I just 4yrs is like 4 days smiley

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Izonpikin: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Binowei egberifaa oh undecided
grin grin...tubara my brother...Buhari Don appoint northerners finish us... grin

E get as E go be Buhari go begin appoint northerners as governors for for all the 36 states.... grin

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by SeverusSnape(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Is Osinbajo a mumu sef. How can he be there and Buhari is appointing everybody from the north?
Osinbajo is just a Figurehead, It is known.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Izonpikin: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
na mum ehh....The regret wey people go regret for voting this old Buhari dey do press up...

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Jirate(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
I pity the Yorubas who helped this Extremist to ascend to power, nothing for them or other Southerners in this government, what a Shame. cool cool

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Emekamex(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Another one
No wonder nothing works well in this country. How can a region with low literacy be heading all the parastatals.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by TrueHeart365(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
not saying he's not qualified, but jesus christ!!! is this president stup1d or what?

does this dullard realize the sensitivitiy in his loopsided appointments? even if he no lije ibos and ss people.. but at least show the yorubas that have enslaved their people just to appease the fulani mafias some love naaa. abba buhari

abeg make those generals do something quick before it's too late

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
The southern slaves that voted Buhari into power will Shun this thread. But when an Igbo or Biafra thread is created, you will see them in their thousands. i smh for Nigeria.

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by amtaken(f): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Why always Mustapha? Why not Yinka or Okeke?

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by amtaken(f): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Omenka and madcow what do you have to say about this?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Immunity1(f): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
EgusiSoup:
grin
Beremx and all the other APC apologist if you are still apologizing for the dullard by this time then y'all must submit yourselves for Brain surgery undecided

I regret voting for APC. I wonder what Nigerians did to deserve this fulani extremist!

We are waiting for GEJ by 2019 so we can correct this mistake. Insha Allah undecided
you guys won't stop amaze me so buhari is now a dullard because he appointed north? If I may ask you question does people he appointed are they not nigerian?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by 49cents(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
May God bless buhari with wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by truthspeaks: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin this is a great lesson for southerners. Wen u get thr, all appointments shld be frm the south. And to northerners, don't cry to heavens wen it's ur turn to be side-lined cos no northerner is talkin despite the obvious. Buhari is not worth bn a leader as he has proven himself to be a father of the north/fulanis. If I were southerners in ApC, i'd leave d party for the northerners. Cos truly, ApC is an islamic/party of the north. Imagine wit all the appointments/projects Jonathan gave to this backward region n all they could do is to fill up current appointments with their ppl. I'd rather vote for the worst southern leader than give my vote to the best of best northern candidate

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by peter1994(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hawusa.

Congrats to u

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by candidbabe(f): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wharever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Sijo01(f): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Another Northerner! The clueless one never disappoint.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by izzou(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
APC supporters be like

But he's a Nigerian naaa

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Food for wailers cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Curvinus(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Every dog has its day. Buhari enjoy your time in the sun.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by hucienda: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Imagine a southern president doing this sectional appointments Buhari has been showing everyone. Just imagine for a second.

The noise from the intolerant north would have been heard from as far away as Pluto and beyond...

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
King of the North has done it again.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Mimexy(f): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Congrats on the appointment sir
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by SurefireFashion: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Issokay.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by NickMark1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Immunity1:
you guys won't stop amaze me so buhari is now a dullard because he appointed north? If I may ask you question does people he appointed are they not nigerian?
not @al....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Olawepo Hashim Presidential Rally Live In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.