Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (37584 Views)

Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Ojiofor: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Even though I dislike violent in any form but I think the Bayelsan youths must have had enough of lies from agents of Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zoo. The animals in this zoo has to be separated all else they will kill them selfs in this glorified zoo called NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by godswilld10(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin APC no dey hear word, we have told them times without numbers that; PDP is Niger Delta Niger Delta is PDP[/size]
grin Tell them ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
divide9ja:

[s]
When it Favours the west they try to divide the South-SOuth & South-East.
When it does'nt they accept that we are one people.

When the NDA warned Buhari that his visit will be his death, everybody said let the Army wipe out the South-South & South-East.

It shows that as the West is united with the North, that they know that the South-South is united with the South-East grin grin grin grin

Well what Fanyogoyogo said shows that in the South-East & South-South that it's "All for One, One for All" grin grin grin grin

Make the West & North begin Fear

[img]http://i./l2JJwoI01FCRpfQE8.gif[/img]

PS
MOD no ban me oh, I beg you.[/s]

Unnecessary drivel.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by afanide: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
That (Herbal Tea) Man up there is always commenting before reading.

His comments always contradicts the main topic/Issue :-/
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by afanide: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
That (Herbal Tea) Man up there is always commenting before reading.

His comments always contradicts the main topic/Issue undecided
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by smugmanuel(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Backing of the police men? I don't believe that man!
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by tonio2wo: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
kansity:
Is Buhari also the reason for this mess?
Yes! Because u brought his name into this.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
divide9ja:

No worry when we waka with our oil and you go back to your cocoa farming,
you go sabi! grin grin grin grin grin

Oil in Lagos, Ondo, Ogun .....
Business hub in Ogun
Agriculture in Oyo
Bitumen and many natural resources in Ondo
Commercial hub in Lagos
International investors in the SW.

What is oil when it's not properly managed or when your politicians are corrupt?

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by divide9ja: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Business hub in Ogun
Agriculture in Oyo
Commercial hub in Lagos

What is oil when it's not properly managed or when your politicians are corrupt?

Oil dey there and everytime guys blow pipe for Niger Delta the whole bunch of lychees feel it? grin grin grin grin

If oil dey una side why una dey fear us leave with the South-East?

Make una dey with una islamic north enjoy boko haram, fulani herds men with Child Brides

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
kil any apc member in this area .we dnt nid apc it a dead party

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Nawa4nl: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Business hub in Ogun
Agriculture in Oyo
Commercial hub in Lagos

Chai our sophisticated western neighbors dey fear going back to cocoa farming . grin
[img]http://www.geopro.hu/files/public/temp/LiennbPP_2_800x600.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by emmykk(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
kansity:
Is Buhari also the reason for this mess?

the president is responsible for the secrurity of life and property but it seems is only interested in fayose.

he iw respinsible for that beating that young man passed through

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by koboko69: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
APC no dey hear word, we have told them times without numbers that;
PDP is Niger Delta
Niger Delta is PDP
[/size]

Now u support violence against our brothers by their brothers cos of PDP APC. But u will make a hell of Noise if the case was diff?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
krasican:
Election is over.what's d problem with these guys
illiterates,they are angry because apc remove their timid hat wearaing president.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by ALAYORMII: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
histemple:
The two people attacked have been causing problems within the IYC. Some politicians were using them to disorganise the IYC.

I contacted relevant authorities in the state and I was shocked to know that the two people attacked, were acting in disobedience to a high court ruling restraining them from conducting themselves as IYC executives.

According to the court ruling, (copies of which has been sent to me) Eradiri Udengs and Barr. Eric Omare remain the bonafide president and spokesman respectively.

So beating them up is the next line of action??

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by welis1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
freemanbubble:
when apc supporters start running their mouth and pouring out lies then they should expect enough beating from opposition
that is how we will beat them here in benin city if they don't stop the lies. especially that my uncle when dey form god of apc abi na apc war lord. edo is for pdp and pdp is for edo. infact niger delta for pdp
wait o. why are these bayelsa people answering our names, bini.
oh. i see the son of oba olua of Benin in 1473 called iginuwa established their kingdom
same thing with our son ekaladeran who ruled the yorubas
thank God i still know my history. oba gha to okpere! ise!
**** Is that the only means of resolving issue? **** No wake up.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by fulanimafia: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
freemanbubble:
when apc supporters start running their mouth and pouring out lies then they should expect enough beating from opposition
that is how we will beat them here in benin city if they don't stop the lies. especially that my uncle when dey form god of apc abi na apc war lord. edo is for pdp and pdp is for edo. infact niger delta for pdp
oh. i see the son of oba olua of Benin in 1473 called iginuwa established their kingdom

You will fight with fists, while the APC will fight will federal might.

Don't use your mouth to write cheques that your resolve cannot cash without crying witchhunt.

Friendly advice.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by piagetskinner(m): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Our national values don't mean sh1t no more....

Wew are indeed in a zoo
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by druboon404: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin APC no dey hear word, we have told them times without numbers that; PDP is Niger Delta Niger Delta is PDP[/size]
Really?.. Are you under Ali modo sheriff or Makarfi?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by vicadex07(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
freemanbubble:

Look at this useless cult boy...go and settle pdp leadership issues first before coming here to make mouth.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Chai our sophisticated western neighbors dey fear going back to cocoa farming . grin
[img]http://www.geopro.hu/files/public/temp/LiennbPP_2_800x600.png[/img]

Osun is currently investing in Cocoa. Try another one and stops your ignorance.
I was showing you SW economical diversifation. Biafrans violence diversifation.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by histemple: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
ALAYORMII:

So beating them up is the next line of action??

Beating them up was quite barbaric I must admit, although I don't know why it got to that point (perhaps they resisted arrest) because I was told the dissidents were arrested and taken to the police station even after the beating. This means the police officers witnessed and apparently sanctioned the manhandling.

Sincerely, I think they should have respected the court ruling or appeal the judgement.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
divide9ja:

Oil dey there and everytime guys blow pipe for Niger Delta the whole bunch of lychees feel it? grin grin grin grin

If oil dey una side why una dey fear us leave with the South-East?

Make una dey with una islamic north enjoy boko haram, fulani herds men with Child Brides

It's from lack of diversifation. A problem the SW is working on.
Lagos and Ogun oil are newly discovered, don't worry wink

You wish Yorubas dey fear. Lmao. Tell us how Yorubas in the SW are stopping you from moving back to the east and actual using Buafra.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by poseidon12: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Taryur3:
Is nigeria truly as a nation turning to a zoo?...Arise o compatriots pls..

Turning to a zoo? It's been a zoo for a long time already.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by SherlockHollmes(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
divide9ja:

No worry when we waka with our oil and you go back to your cocoa farming, you go sabi! grin grin grin grin grin
is cocoa farming a curse?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by henryelfhel: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nigeria is indeed a zoo.I now concur with nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by gevans(m): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm.

Anything Ijaw youth is synonymous with violence.

There are always different fashions.

Both PDP and APC fashions are all killers.

fallacy of division, u can not just conclude that bcoz some of ijaw youth r engaged in violence, therefore d entire ijaw ethnic group r violence people. u can condemn d act not d entire ethnic group. simple question for u, is gej a violent man?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Abagworo(m): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
This news was presented with every facts turned upside down. The issue is not about party ie PDP vs APC but about Igbo vs Ijaw relationship and how far the alliance can work. Eradiri who was the IYC president has been going about forming alliance with Igbos and in some instances making some derogatory remarks about Ijaws and some late Ijaw nationalists like Isaac Boro with regards to their relationship with Igbos.

Those in the know about happenings in IYC should just come out and give Nigerians the true story.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
when will this war end?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by KenModi(m): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm.

Anything Ijaw youth is synonymous with violence.

There are always different fashions.

Both PDP and APC fashions are all killers.

Factions, not fashion.

Abi APC and PDP get their own trending fashion styles? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / Ogun Governor, Abiodun Under Fire For Underrating Obasanjo Before Buhari / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.