Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? (8772 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? / Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2009
First of all, go through the following article.

[b]Quote
By Ada Owojela

The sacked managing director of Oceanic Bank, Mrs. Cecilia Ibru, this afternoon surrendered herself to the officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commision, contrary to earlier reports that she had fled to the United States of America, through Benin Republic.

Sources told P.M.News this afternoon, that Mrs. Ibru at about 2.30 p.m reported at the EFCC headquarters in Lagos, along with five persons, effectively debunking stories that she was not in Nigeria.

Her Nigerian passport was said to have been seized when she attempted to escape from Nigeria on Monday last week, three days after she was sacked.

Operatives of the State  Security Service SSS,  foiled her first escape bid and seized her passport. She was said to have attempted to escape in a private jet owned by a top debtor of her bank.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), had declared Ibru and the sacked managing director of Intercontinental Bank, Erastus Akingbola, wanted following their refusal to report to the anti-graft agency as directed.

After playing hide and seek with the EFCC, feigning illness and going to court to restrain EFCC from arresting her, she eventually surfaced today.

P.M.News also gathered  that Mrs. Ibru and  Erastus Akingbola had mounted  some pressure on the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, to ask him to intervene.

The sacking of the top five bank chiefs by the CBN, following the revelation that hundreds of billions of naira were obtained as loans from the banks and were not paid, has continued to generate ripples even as the EFCC tightens the noose on the debtors.

Already, 14 top bank executives are in EFCC’s net and may soon be arraigned in connection with the fraud they allegedly perpetrated.

This morning, officials of the EFCC in various groups also went round Lagos, in search of debtors. The deadline given them, to pay up expired yesterday.
[/b]

For years, Mrs Ibru and Mr Erastus Akingbola were busy fleecing the public in the name of running a bank, recently , Our new dynamic  CBN governor went after five of them and exposed their evil to the public, in the article above , Mrs Ibru and Mr Akingbola are requesting the chief mafia of the RCCG church ( Pastor E.A Adeboye) to[b] intervene[/b].

Of course that word intervene is quite ambiguous , it has so many meanings,
for instance,

1, It could mean, Intercede for us in prayers,
2, use your earthly connection to assist us and make judgement favor us,
3,  Return the 10% of the money we have been paying as tithes and other ones we gave you as gift as our spiritual intercessor when we were fleecing the masses,

Etc,

In any case, it is obvious that pastor Adeboye is a good share holder of the stolen money.

having that of tithes alone in mind, if the dubious bank CEOs are found guilty and are required to return their loots,
will pastor adeoye be required to return his own share of the stolen money ?
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by skyone(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2009
you are jobless period undecided
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2009
@banom
For some reason, you believe that every single dime that comes into the ministry inform of offerings and tithes and everything else goes into some fat bank account in Adeboye's name. Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe it's not true?

So, maybe the MDs asked Adeboye to pray for them. That's the kind of prayer that God might not answer, because going by what we've heard on the news, the MDs did corrupt stuff with the money that was kept in their care. Now when the whole thing is backfiring, they want God's help. I don't think they'll get it.

How much political influence does Adeboye wield? Is he supposed to just jump in and say, "Don't send them to prison"?

Also, for some reason, you believe that Adeboye would keep some form of record that details every single offering and tithe by Ibru and Akingbola, because that's the only way he could pay them back their money. That's incredulous.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2009
skyone:

you are jobless period undecided

What else will a gullible brainwashed bastard like you say when you cant hide the truth that your Daddy G.O is an affiliate of some organised syndicates that has been fleecing the poor masses for long ?

1 Like

Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
mactao:

Also, for some reason, you believe that Adeboye would keep some form of record that details every single offering and tithe by Ibru and Akingbola, because that's the only way he could pay them back their money. That's incredulous.

Why not ?, every business man keeps records at least for audit reasons or legal issues like the one on ground.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2009
banom:

Why not ?, every business man keeps records at least for audit reasons or legal issues like the one on ground.

So, you believe RCCG is a business. Do you have any evidence to that effect? Also, if he was a businessman, why would he choose to record the large donations of Ibru and Akingbola and not record the teeny weeny ten and five naira offerings from others? Or are those amounts too small for summing in auditing?
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2009
mactao:

So, you believe RCCG is a business. Do you have any evidence to that effect? Also, if he was a businessman, why would he choose to record the large donations of Ibru and Akingbola and not record the teeny weeny ten and five naira offerings from others? Or are those amounts too small for summing in auditing?

BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST If RCCG is not a business please what is it ?

can you define business for me ?

1 Like

Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2009
1. commercial organization: a company or other organization that buys and sells goods, makes products, or provides services

2. commercial activity: commercial activity involving the exchange of money for goods or services.

The above definitions are from Microsoft Encarta 2009 Dictionaries.

I'm sorry, maybe there's something I'm not seeing, but how does RCCG fit any of these definitions?
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by skyone(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2009
banom:

What else will a gullible brainwashed bastard like you say when you cant hide the truth that your Daddy G.O is an affiliate of some organised syndicates that has been fleecing the poor masses for long ?

Why the aggrevation, calling people a bastard just because of a simple post undecided it shows how sick you are, ' only a mental humanbeing could react this way but sorry i'll have to leave you in despair
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2009
mactao:

1. commercial organization: a company or other organization that buys and sells goods, makes products, or provides services

2. commercial activity: commercial activity involving the exchange of money for goods or services.

The above definitions are from Microsoft Encarta 2009 Dictionaries.

I'm sorry, maybe there's something I'm not seeing, but how does RCCG fit any of these definitions?

Please does the number two definition above mean  one sowing a seed of faith ( money)in the life a G.O and the G.O in return prays( services) for him for divine favor ?
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2009
skyone:

Why the aggrevation, calling people a bastard just because of a simple post undecided it shows how sick you are, ' only a mental humanbeing could react this way but sorry i'll have to leave you in despair

You first started it by calling me a jobless person simply because i was asking a question.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by skyone(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2009
banom:

You first started it by calling me a jobless person simply because i was asking a question.

sorry, i think i went a little bit over the top myself but next time use something like shut up or meshonu not bastard. Anyway take care wink
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2009
skyone:

sorry, i think i went a little bit over the top myself but next time use something like shut up or meshonu not bastard. Anyway take care wink

take care too,
nwa nnem biko gbaharam, agahim emeya ozo.
ok ?
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2009
banom:

Please does the number two definition above mean  one sowing a seed of faith ( money)in the life a G.O and the G.O in return prays( services) for him for divine favor ?

1. Again, you do not have any proof that money donated to churches goes directly to the GO.

2. In this case, RCCG has hundreds of thousands of members. Even if the G.O. collects money to pray for people, how many people would he do it for? Then why would people even pay offering in church when they're supposed to go straight to the G.O.?

3. [B]ANY G.O. THAT COLLECTS MONEY TO PRAY FOR PEOPLE IS NOT A MAN OF GOD!!! QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!!![/B]
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2009
mactao:

1. Again, you do not have any proof that money donated to churches goes directly to the GO.

2. In this case, RCCG has hundreds of thousands of members. Even if the G.O. collects money to pray for people, how many people would he do it for? Then why would people even pay offering in church when they're supposed to go straight to the G.O.?

3. [B]ANY G.O. THAT COLLECTS MONEY TO PRAY FOR PEOPLE IS NOT A MAN OF GOD!!! QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!!![/B]

R u serious or just kidding ?
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by bayo1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
Banom or what do you call your name? Aren't you afraid of the anointed of God? Let me tell you, the consequence of what you are doing.
Psalms 89:20-23
Beware of the judgment of God upon your head! There is no where you will find a perfect man, but the gift and calling of God is without repentance. He has anointed his servant and you are not in a position to judge anyone.
Check the bible, you will still find one or two shortcomings in the life of the prophet/servant of God. But God does not allow anyone to meddle with them as seen in the text above.
If you don't stop your foolishness, the judgment of God is dangling upon your head.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2009
bayo1:

Banom or what do you call your name? Aren't you afraid of the anointed of God? Let me tell you, the consequence of what you are doing.
Psalms 89:20-23
Beware of the judgment of God upon your head! There is no where you will find a perfect man, but the gift and calling of God is without repentance. He has anointed his servant and you are not in a position to judge anyone.
Check the bible, you will still find one or two shortcomings in the life of the prophet/servant of God. But God does not allow anyone to meddle with them as seen in the text above.
If you don't stop your foolishness, the judgment of God is dangling upon your head.

Nice advice, just like the way it paramount you come out your delusion and brainwash.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by collins011(m): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2009
@ banom

is either you are an agent of the devil or you are a beast FOOL who will soon be put to were u belong. as far as am concern, what you are saying here will affect your family and even generation yet unborn

dont ever say anything inside this forum again
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 1:24am On Sep 03, 2009
collins011:

@ banom

is either you are an agent of the devil or you are a beast FOOL who will soon be put to were u belong. as far as am concern, what you are saying here will affect your family and even generation yet unborn

dont ever say anything inside this forum again

thanks for calling me a fool, jesus was blasphemed for preaching the truth.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by collins011(m): 1:34am On Sep 03, 2009
@banom

see who is calling jesus. are u sure u know who is jesus? ekwenzu. ewu ohia
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 1:41am On Sep 03, 2009
collins011:

@banom

see who is calling jesus. are u sure u know who is jesus? ekwenzu. ewu ohia

Chukwu goziegi
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by 9ja4eva: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2009
Well he better intervene before he joins them in EFCC custody.
The man don play dem wella.Now e don run leave them.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2009
They paid the lions share for his private jet. He should return the $7million for that
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2009
aisha2:

They paid the lions share for his private jet. He should return the $7million for that

Daddy will remove shirt and fight you instead of returning the $7million.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2009
All of you are just speculating, writing what you think, letting your emotions lead you. Give us facts, and we'll work from there, maybe we'll even draw EFCC to this thread.

Yeah right.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
mactao:

All of you are just speculating, writing what you think, letting your emotions lead you. Give us facts, and we'll work from there, maybe we'll even draw EFCC to this thread.

Yeah right.

Do you have waziri's phone number.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2009
No, I do not. You want to call her and ask her to arrest Adeboye? By all means do. Then you'll learn that there is a God.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
mactao:

No, I do not. You want to call her and ask her to arrest Adeboye? By all means do. Then you'll learn that there is a God.

Is now that there is God ?, when he was collaborating with criminals to fleece widows,there children and the poor masses, where was God ?
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by owopepper(m): 1:23am On Sep 04, 2009
it is sad that even those who say they are children of the G.O and really believe in him engage in this messy thread.

for all in this thread bent on using their hands,brain and cyber ability anyhow, beware cause even in ignorance there is a fine and i can say the fine can be deadly.

a king was turned into a wild animal just for saying a word against God. maybe we need some of those works for us to respect anointing in this nation.

besides if not that poverty is a great thing in this nation. how much is the plane they bought worth that the man of God now has to be a subject of discussion in this light.

God have mercy on men for what they say or do not say.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by PastorAIO: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2009
owopepper:

it is sad that even those who say they are children of the G.O and really believe in him engage in this messy thread.

for all in this thread bent on using their hands,brain and cyber ability anyhow, beware cause even in ignorance there is a fine and i can say the fine can be deadly.

a king was turned into a wild animal just for saying a word against God. maybe we need some of those works for us to respect anointing in this nation.

besides if not that poverty is a great thing in this nation. how much is the plane they bought worth that the man of God now has to be a subject of discussion in this light.

God have mercy on men for what they say or do not say.

I think the problem is that many of us remain to be convinced that that man has any anointing from anywhere.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by KunleOshob(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2009
The bible says that by their fruits ye shall know them.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by kolaoloye(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2009
banom:

First of all, go through the following article.

[b]Quote
By Ada Owojela

The sacked managing director of Oceanic Bank, Mrs. Cecilia Ibru, this afternoon surrendered herself to the officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commision, contrary to earlier reports that she had fled to the United States of America, through Benin Republic.

Sources told P.M.News this afternoon, that Mrs. Ibru at about 2.30 p.m reported at the EFCC headquarters in Lagos, along with five persons, effectively debunking stories that she was not in Nigeria.

Her Nigerian passport was said to have been seized when she attempted to escape from Nigeria on Monday last week, three days after she was sacked.

Operatives of the State  Security Service SSS,  foiled her first escape bid and seized her passport. She was said to have attempted to escape in a private jet owned by a top debtor of her bank.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), had declared Ibru and the sacked managing director of Intercontinental Bank, Erastus Akingbola, wanted following their refusal to report to the anti-graft agency as directed.

After playing hide and seek with the EFCC, feigning illness and going to court to restrain EFCC from arresting her, she eventually surfaced today.

P.M.News also gathered  that Mrs. Ibru and  Erastus Akingbola had mounted  some pressure on the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, to ask him to intervene.

The sacking of the top five bank chiefs by the CBN, following the revelation that hundreds of billions of naira were obtained as loans from the banks and were not paid, has continued to generate ripples even as the EFCC tightens the noose on the debtors.

Already, 14 top bank executives are in EFCC’s net and may soon be arraigned in connection with the fraud they allegedly perpetrated.

This morning, officials of the EFCC in various groups also went round Lagos, in search of debtors. The deadline given them, to pay up expired yesterday.
[/b]

For years, Mrs Ibru and Mr Erastus Akingbola were busy fleecing the public in the name of running a bank, recently , Our new dynamic  CBN governor went after five of them and exposed their evil to the public, in the article above , Mrs Ibru and Mr Akingbola are requesting the chief mafia of the RCCG church ( Pastor E.A Adeboye) to[b] intervene[/b].

Of course that word intervene is quite ambiguous , it has so many meanings,
for instance,

1, It could mean, Intercede for us in prayers,
2, use your earthly connection to assist us and make judgement favor us,
3,  Return the 10% of the money we have been paying as tithes and other ones we gave you as gift as our spiritual intercessor when we were fleecing the masses,

Etc,

In any case, it is obvious that pastor Adeboye is a good share holder of the stolen money.

having that of tithes alone in mind, if the dubious bank CEOs are found guilty and are required to return their loots,
will pastor adeoye be required to return his own share of the stolen money ?

May God have mercy on you not for the story but for the title of this thread.
Are the people mentioned above born again Christians and also members of the RCCG head quarters church?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Have Dreadlocks As A Christian?? / Is Jesus' Pictures Real / YORUBA Religion :: 8 World Religions, 4 Axes: Something is Wrong With The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.