Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Beware Of BVN Deactivation Scam! Many Have Been Defrauded Already! (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of BVN Deactivation Scam! Many Have Been Defrauded Already! (photo) (630 Views)

Money Medicine Scammers Who Defrauded Man Of N31million / I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  / It Seems I Have Been Defrauded By An Immigration Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of BVN Deactivation Scam! Many Have Been Defrauded Already! (photo) by Blov: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please be wise shocked
And don't fall prey into the hand of these fraudsters, 419, yahooboz or whatever is their name.
The new method now is to deceived U via a text message, asking u to call another number, who will then wisely obtain your account details, and the rest is ...story ...story... of lost and regret. An innocent elderly man lost about 2million naira to these fast guys. Pls be wise. inform others and share.

Someone in position should help unmasked these numbers pls.
Mode: OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: Beware Of BVN Deactivation Scam! Many Have Been Defrauded Already! (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
And FG is asking for it, just to recruit teachers.
Re: Beware Of BVN Deactivation Scam! Many Have Been Defrauded Already! (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2016
baggers

(1) (Reply)

Benue University Graduate Was Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi (see Photos) / Dear Moderators True Story Of Uzoamaka / Herbalist Kills Woman After Using Charm To Have Sex With Her In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.