Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! (1577 Views)

Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Taiyescott(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Am A Guy Of 20 Years Of Age And A 400 Lvl Student.. I Asked A 200 Lvl Student Out, She Said She Likes Me But Aint Ready 4 A Relationship Yet.. I Told Her Nt 2 Worry That I Was Going To Wait Till She Was Ready.. We Have Been Just Friends For Over Six Months Now And Am Having Second Thoughts. Should I Keep Waiting Or Just Find Love Elsewhere? Am Really Confused Cause I Really Love Her And Actually Have Plans Of Settling Down With Her..
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Xtracoool(m): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Very simple. If you can't wait, look elsewhere.
Women are not worth this prolonged chasing angry
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by talk2alabama: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Am a guy in my early twenties, there is this girl I like so much, I asked her out to be my girlfriend and she told me she isn't ready for a relationship. So I stopped talking with her..

I'v moved on and began flirting with other ladies..

Am I an unserious someborry? Ah mean did I do bad in leaving her? Will she see me as someone who is impatient to wait for her?
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Topestbilly(m): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Talk about it once again if she still keeps her stand... move on
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by RZArecta(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Taiyescott:
Am A Guy Of 20 Years Of Age And A 400 Lvl Student.. I Asked A 200 Lvl Student Out, She Said She Likes Me But Aint Ready 4 A Relationship Yet.. I Told Her Nt 2 Worry That [s]I Was Going To Wait Till She Was Ready.. [/s]We Have Been Just Friends For Over Six Months Now And Am Having Second Thoughts. Should I Keep Waiting Or Just Find Love Elsewhere? Am Really Confused Cause I Really Love Her And Actually Have Plans Of Settling Down With Her..
live your life dude

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2016
A 20-year old dude thinking of settling down? Someone join me, let's laugh over this together. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by goodfornothing(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Friendzone loading.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by goodfornothing(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Taiyescott(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:
A 20-year old dude thinking of settling down? Someone join me, let's laugh over this together. grin
Y Not, Do I Have To B 30 B4 I Begin 2 Make Plans.. D Earlier D Beta!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Taiyescott(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Topestbilly:
Talk about it once again if she still keeps her stand... move on
Tanx Buddy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Taiyescott(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2016
goodfornothing:
Friendzone loading.
I Tryin Rili Hard 2 Avoid Dat..
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Thoughty2(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:
At least he is thinking ahead. what are you doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by dissybling(f): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2016
I would prefere u keep waiting
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Taiyescott:
Y Not, Do I Have To B 30 B4 I Begin 2 Make Plans.. D Earlier D Beta!

So, if you start making plans now, do you see yourself being ready in the next 4/5 years?
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Puresolutions: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Taiyescott:
Am A Guy Of 20 Years Of Age And A 400 Lvl Student.. I Asked A 200 Lvl Student Out, She Said She Likes Me But Aint Ready 4 A Relationship Yet.. I Told Her Nt 2 Worry That I Was Going To Wait Till She Was Ready.. We Have Been Just Friends For Over Six Months Now And Am Having Second Thoughts. Should I Keep Waiting Or Just Find Love Elsewhere? Am Really Confused Cause I Really Love Her And Actually Have Plans Of Settling Down With Her..

settling @ 20.. @ 20 you dnt even knw wat u want.Men begin maturiy by 25...Wake up
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by teejaypee: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Xtracoool:
Very simple. If you can't wait, look elsewhere.
Women are not worth this prolonged chasing angry

you just nailed it man!
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by firstking01(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jeez, @400LVL, You allow a 200lvl student to friendzone you?, and for 6months?...hmmm

Oya, vizkis, come tell this 'mr nice guy' wetin in need to hear undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by firstking01(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jeez, @400LVL, You allowed a 200lvl student to friendzone you?, and for 6months?...hmmm

Oya, vizkis, come tell this 'mr nice guy' wetin in need to hear undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by schumastic(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Taiyescott:

1.find love elsewhere
2.if u insist on still loving her, get yourself a side chick
3.concentrate more on your school n nysc service
4.get a job or something doing when you are done.
5.after the two yrs u v left with school n service, then u can come back n talk about settling down with her that's if she is still in the picture but for now enjoy your youthful life n focus more on success..THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Parpor(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Guy,u get 2 bedroom flat for friendzone.
I wonder why some guys will just jejely carry relationship matter for head like pesin wey dey sell gala. OP,dump her as$
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Bluezy13(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thoughty2:
At least he is thinking ahead. what are you doing?

He is thinking atail
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2016
This means you will get to do every thing a responsible man does for a Wife except fork or pounding her pusssy.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by goodfornothing(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Taiyescott:
I Tryin Rili Hard 2 Avoid Dat..
But you're already there...and stuck!
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by ivyy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Hi dear, please I need your vote and support in the thread below. It's the grand finale and you can o lyrics vote for one.

Just a minute of your time please.

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format into the thread. Thank you.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by joseph1832(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Hahahahaha. Let's laugh in spanish also, hehehehe, then french, hehehehe now let's laugh together in Nigerian, Ye kpa!
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Hahahahaha. Let's laugh in spanish also, hehehehe, then french, hehehehe now let's laugh together in Nigerian, Ye kpa!

Lol.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
ivyy:

Hi dear, please I need your vote and support in the thread below. It's the grand finale and you can o lyrics vote for one.

Just a minute of your time please.

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format into the thread. Thank you.

Am I allowed to vote?

Cc. Dygeasy.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by joseph1832(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.
Hello V. Been a while, hardly see you around. Busy?
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Hello V. Been a while, hardly see you around. Busy?

Sort of...
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! by joseph1832(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Sort of...
Too busy to even say hi, or hello, or even blow me a kiss, for the heck of it? Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? / Don't Wait Until I'm Dead / 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.