Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? (45956 Views)

Hair Wonder Natural Shampoo My Like And Dislike. / 7x Faster Rapid Hair Growth With El-glittas Hair Wonder Natural Oil! / Hair Wonder Cream...retail &wholesale Available@ An Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by lisaalarms(f): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Location is in Lagos state , payment before delivery outside lagos state and delivery fee applies.
Price is #1000 naira
This hair product is a blend of 7 POWERFUL natural oil that works 7x FASTER than the hair cream.
The benefit of this oil includes the below listed among so many others:
HAIR WONDER NATURAL hair OIL ;
-Repairs damaged roots and stimulates healthy new hair growth.
-Conditions dry under-nourished hair thereby preventing hair breakage and split ends.
-Prevent premature Greying of hair associated with the busy and stressful life style we all live in.
-Helps to retain your natural hair moisture leaving your hair soft,shining and frizz free.
-Helps cure dandruff and itchiness leaving your scalp clean and healthy.
-Regular application of this oil serve as sealant to protect your hair against the hash weather and can also be use to protect your hair when using hot styling tools.
-It helps get rid of hair lies and it's infant friendly.
HAIR WONDER NATURAL OIL helps the acceleration of blood circulation when massaged properly into the scalp, hence preventing baldness and increasing hair growth. It works on nourishing the scalp and strengthening the roots with the help of essential nutrients present in this powerful bottle.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by lisaalarms(f): 12:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Still selling
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by lisaalarms(f): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
People are testifying for just #600!!!, call now, 07033377728

Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by Noir11: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Can I use dis for a baby girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by Adamna(f): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
I'm in Port Harcourt. Uniport to be precise.. How can I get it? I'm interested please!

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by mysticgal(f): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Can I get it here in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by 3sexy: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
I'm interested , I live in warri , how do I get this product ?

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by joanokuhon: 12:49am On Oct 28, 2016
@3sexy call 08164322663 ....to place your order within Delta state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Op, where in Lagos are you Please?

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by pretydiva(f): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pls how do I get it. I'm base in benin

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by lisaalarms(f): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hair wonder hair oil very much available, 07033377728
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by lisaalarms(f): 2:11am On Dec 15, 2016
This hair product is a blend of 7 POWERFUL natural oil that works 7x FASTER
The benefit of this oil includes the below listed among so many others:
HAIR WONDER NATURAL OIL ;
-Repairs damaged roots and stimulates healthy new hair growth.
-Conditions dry under-nourished hair thereby preventing hair breakage and split ends.
-Prevent premature Greying of hair associated with the busy and stressful life style we all live in.
-Helps to retain your natural hair moisture leaving your hair soft,shining and frizz free.
-Helps cure dandruff and itchiness leaving your scalp clean and healthy.
-Regular application of this oil serve as sealant to protect your hair against the hash weather and can also be use to protect your hair when using hot styling tools.
-It helps get rid of hair lies and it's infant friendly.
HAIR WONDER NATURAL OIL helps the acceleration of blood circulation when massaged properly into the scalp, hence preventing baldness and increasing hair growth. It works on nourishing the scalp and strengthening the roots with the help of essential nutrients present in this powerful bottle.
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by Jlow2: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2016
pls wer can i get it in jos?
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by lisaalarms(f): 2:01am On Dec 30, 2016
07033377728 still very much available, location is lagos
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Please am. In Lagos.. How do I get it?
And what's the recent price?
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
lisaalarms:
07033377728 still very much available, location is lagos

Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by Kenra: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2017
PLS CHECK ON KONGA AND JIJI
ALOT OF FAKE IS OUT AND AT HIGH PRICES
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by lisaalarms(f): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kenra:
PLS CHECK ON KONGA AND JIJI
ALOT OF FAKE IS OUT AND AT HIGH PRICES

Madam, don't derail my thread, I am a Registered major distributor of the company and I sell the cream and oil in cartons and retail 07033377728 Lagos
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by lisaalarms(f): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Amelian:

Oil is #1000
Cream #600
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by lisaalarms(f): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hair wonder cream and oil available in wholesales and retails
07033377728 Lagos

Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by regbaby(f): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Pls how do I get the hair oil and cream? I stay in Anambra State. Pls help
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by adejo007(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
If you need hair wonder oil and cream with Andrea{for fast result} in Port-Harcourt call:08141112746. Limited stock available. Hurry while stock lasts.
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by jummex8228(f): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
TRAINING TRAINING TRAINING
NOBTOX BEAUTY SKINCARE THERAPIST
Have you been looking for what kind of business to do to fetch you cool cash?
Nobtox beauty skincare Offers you online(whatsapp) skincare beauty training on how to become a skincare beauty training on how to become a skincare producer. we offer you a great opportunity to become your own boss and ability to produce your own beauty product yourself without consulting other producer.
we teach you step by step to understand and we also elaborate more about skincare products and how to go about it fully including full tutorial on how to make all kind of skincare products such as ;
*organic pro-mix
*organic pro-mix plus
*introduction to skincare
*organic skincare ingredients
ORGANIC PRO-MIX
*skincare liquids
*oils
*Wat is exfoliating
*exfoliating soap and scrub
*lighting body scrub
*lighting oil
*lighting cream
*whitening cream
*whitening face cleanser (fair skin)
*papaya whitening body wash
*peeling oil
*fragrance
*eczema cream
*massage oil
*moisturizing
*face peeling oil
*baby black soap
*dark eye circle
*sunscreen cream
*vitamin e oil and egg breast mask
*dark eye circle oil
*anti-aging serum
*anti-aging face cream
*anti-aging cream(miraculous effects)
*anti wrinkles vitamin c serum
*slim tea drink
*under arm whitening scrub
1st Course fee: #2,500
ORGANIC PRO-MIX COURSES
Egyptian milk whitening lotion
toning milk
hot chocolate lotion
half-cast lotion
whitening lotion
cocoa glowing bar soap
pimples cleanser
pimples cream
lighten face cream
whitening face cream
sunburn cream
snow white cream
Arabian cream
lighting cream
stretch mark cream
knuckle eraser
anti-aging cream
non toning black soap
glowing herbal soap
kids herbal soap
herbal cream 4 damaged skin
egyptian oil
glowing and shine oil
Moroccan body lotion
fair lady mix
skin glowing cream
body butter
kids body butter
how to use the bathing soap to get fast results
2nd Course fee: #2,500
ORGANIC PRO MIXING PLUS
OUTLINE:
Papaya whitening lotion
Russian white lotion
Glutax whitening cream
Luminous lightening lotion
India glow lightening lotion
Dark thigh fader
Glow n shine cream
Lightening butter
Whitening face cream
Lightening face cream
Pimples face cream
Stretch-mark cream
Body spot cream
Pimples cleanser
Whitening body scrub
Skin glow body scrub
Collagen body scrub
Whitening oil
Lightening oil
Skin glow oil
Yellow Peeling oil
Whitening black soap
Pimples eradicator soap
Facial spot eraser
kin glow herbal soap
Toning herbal soap
Melt n pour whitening/lightening soap
Knuckle eraser soap
Knuckle cleanser
Body spots eraser soap
10 days whitening lotion
Caramel tone lotion
Filipino cream
Dark eye circle cleanser
Sunburn cleanser
Sunburn cream
Dark knuckle, knees and elbow cream
Clear hand n feet cream
Hot whitening oil
Bleached skin oil
Bleached skin treatment
Melt n pour facial soap
Herbal lightening liquid body wash
Pink lips balm
Pink lips oil
Pink lips activator
Normal face cream
Facial treatment for acne,pimple and spot remover
COMPLEMENTARY COURSES
3rd Course fee: #2,500
private tutorials is going on
Time:from 12pm
Whatsapp ;08072338228
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by Tobibae: 2:23pm On May 02, 2017
For your Hair Wonder Products (wholesale and retailer) call or WhatssApp on 07060491147 Kogi State.

Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by dinoway(m): 3:28am On May 03, 2017
Re: Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? by lisaalarms(f): 4:49pm On May 22, 2017
Hair wonder product still available

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] / Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL / Creative/funny Hairstyles(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.