Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. (1384 Views)

Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? / Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents / The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 12:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Majority of the people of southern Nigeria are ancient Israelites who have been disconnected from heritage and no longer remember who they are or where they came from. They are the Negroes; the Negroes are a stateless people, the Negroes are dispersed original Israelites of the Bible. Negroes are different from aboriginal Africans.

According to Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:
Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

In other words, while we all Nigerians possess melanin and resemble ourselves to an extent, we are different people.

Fulani and Hausa people are not Negroes, they are hamites, hamites are aboriginal Africans, Genesis 10:6, and they are the true owners of Africa. The Egyptians (Mizraim/Khemet), the Ethiopians (Cush and Nubia), the Libyans (Somalia/Djibouti), and the Canaanites (Perizzites, Hivites, Hitites, Jebusites etc., the original inhabitants of the land of Israel)
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2016
When Israel was dispersed by God into the wilderness which is Africa, she has had to dwell with the people of Africa, overtime Israel has forgotten who she is and she thinks she is African, but as we can see, the Zondervan Compact Bible Dictionary says the Negroes (Israel) are not Africans. Israel dwells among the aboriginal hamites.

From the verse below that God has promised that ‘from beyond the rivers of Ethiopia…the daughter of his dispersed will bring his offering'

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Jeremiah 31:2
Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.

Revelation 12:14
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia is where Israel was dispersed to, and God has promised to re-gather her. And just to be sure the Woman being referred to in Revelation is Israel, Read Jeremiah 6:2
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 12:45am On Jun 24, 2016
The born to rule mentality
The born to rule mentality actually derives from the conscious or unconscious knowledge that you cannot come and rule over us in our own land.

What Buhari is doing?
Southerners and many of the tribes of Northern Nigeria, you need to listen to me, you are not Africans, you were dispersed from Israel by the Most High because of your sins, but if we return wholeheartedly to Him, with our whole heart, He will turn to us, He will forgive us, He will have mercy on us, and He will return us to our blessed land, where we were finally dispersed from in 70AD.

Let us return to God according to Solomon's prayer when he dedicated the temple:

[b]1Kgs 8:46-52
If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

47 Yet if they shall bethink themselves in the land whither they were carried captives, and repent, and make supplication unto thee in the land of them that carried them captives, saying, We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness;

48 And so return unto thee with all their heart, and with all their soul, in the land of their enemies, which led them away captive, and pray unto thee toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, the city which thou hast chosen, and the house which I have built for thy name:

49 Then hear thou their prayer and their supplication in heaven thy dwelling place, and maintain their cause,

50 And forgive thy people that have sinned against thee, and all their transgressions wherein they have transgressed against thee, and give them compassion before them who carried them captive, that they may have compassion on them:

51 For they be thy people, and thine inheritance, which thou broughtest forth out of Egypt, from the midst of the furnace of iron:

52 That thine eyes may be open unto the supplication of thy servant, and unto the supplication of thy people Israel, to hearken unto them in all that they call for unto thee.[/b]
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari’s actions are deliberate, his handlers know the truth, and they are trying to wake you up, Negroes original Israelites of the Bible, these are the end time. The lopsided appointments in favour of people of Northern extraction is a deliberate act to show you that you have no part in Nigeria, Nigeria belongs to the aboriginal people of Africa who reside mainly in the Northern part of Nigeria.
The period of Israel in the wilderness has ended. Christ is about to be revealed, He will usher in a kingdom of everlasting righteousness
[b]
Ezekiel 37:21-25
And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 [size=13pt]And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd[/size]: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by dragunov: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
Majority of the people of southern Nigeria are ancient Israelites who have been disconnected from heritage and no longer remember who they are or where they came from. They are the Negroes; the Negroes are a stateless people, the Negroes are dispersed original Israelites of the Bible. Negroes are different from aboriginal Africans.

According to Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:
Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; [size=13pt]not the Negroes[/size], but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

In other words, while we all Nigerians possess melanin and resemble ourselves to an extent, we are different people.

Fulani and Hausa people are not Negroes, they are hamites, hamites are aboriginal Africans, Genesis 10:6, and they are the true owners of Africa. The Egyptians (Mizraim/Khemet), the Ethiopians (Cush and Nubia), the Libyans (Somalia/Djibouti), and the Canaanites (Perizzites, Hivites, Hitites, Jebusites etc., the original inhabitants of the land of Israel)
Somebody came up with a theory that the Jebusites are the ijebus of today. What is your take on this? Again Yaweh promised that Assyria, Egypt and Israel shall be blessed again. Is that not the totality of the black race, negro or not?
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragunov:
Somebody came up with a theory that the Jebusites are the ijebus of today. What is your take on this? Again Yaweh promised that Assyria, Egypt and Israel shall be blessed again. Is that not the totality of the black race, negro or not?

Ijebu and Jebusites sound phonological alike but I do not know if they are the same people.

You have to realise that Assyria, Egypt, the Canaanites and Israel are ancient enemies, but for them to live in the same space for a time, during the time of their devolution their spirit had to be 'killed', in a way their spirits were tuned down so that they may at least coexist.

Ezekiel 39:25-27
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

When Christ returns, everyone who is redeemed in Him will be Israel, there will be no Jew or Gentile, but until then, the blaze of ancient enmity which has been doused by aeons of forgetfulness, will continue to smolder.

All Buhari and his handlers are doing is rekindling ancient enmity, reminding Israel of her status among the people within whom she is dispersed. It is a sign of the end of Israel's suffering. But Israel does not even know anything.

Christ, the owner of the sceptre of iron will rule over all.
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Which sort of nonsense is this
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
SirWere:
Which sort of nonsense is this

This is for the living, it is incomprehensible to the dead wink
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2016
Ezekiel 37:12-13
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves

John 5:25
Verily, verily I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live

In southern Nigeria dwells a very huge number of ancient Israelites, they are in SLAVERY because they were forced out of their aboriginal ancestral homes, and have found temporary base in the wilderness of Africa. Now, all Buhari and his handlers are doing is reminding Israel of her slavery status by deliberately denying them political inclusivity.

In a federating nation made up of composite units each one of them highly capable of existing on its own, deliberate marginalisation and political subjugation of the federal units including blatantly shameless and unrelenting nepotism, and crowning it all with a sarcastic dismissal of calls for restructuring with emphasis on 'Nigeria's unity is not negotiable' is just the same AS EMPHASIZING THE SLAVE STATUS OF THE MARGINALISED.

Only the ones who have eyes will see what I am saying, the truly awake.

Hear!!!

One day, Nigeria's defence meeting will be conducted in Hausa without a single southerner in attendance.

Before matters became this obvious, I had tried to warn my people to no avail, here I am again, I pray they will listen, otherwise they will continue to be in slavery.
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
2 Chronicles 7:14
If  people , which are called by name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Only in the coming/revelation of Christ will Israel be redeemed, this is why we must all pray for the quickened arrival of Christ, we must continue to pray that God will quickly send His Christ to lead His people.
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by olivegirl(f): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Are you saying you are from Judah tribe. The 4th tribe, anyways your spirit will bear witness to you. But praise more and seek wisdom on the rights hand of her. You cant explain but I understand. Holiness and righteousness will bring out your destiny. Jesus seats on the rights hand of Jehovah. Sit and enter the gate of Judah. Heaven has 12 gates you must enter through a gate.
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Read
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by stonemasonn: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Your need to research your people's history and stop all these fantasies.
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
stonemasonn:
Your need to research your people's history and stop all these fantasies.

My people are the original Israelites of the Bible who are dispersed across the world. The Most High God has promised that He WILL regather us.

Yoruba, Igbo, Idoma, Ijaw, Esan, Urhobo, Bini, Michika, Sayawa, Bura, Marghi, etc., all these people are dispersed ancient Israelites. God will regather us shortly, this should be latest by 20th January 2017. cool
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by orisa37: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lopsided Appointments are due to FEAR AND LOSS OF POWER.
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by Imo042: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
We are Africans not Negroes
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Buhari's nepotism is a sign of the end times
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2021
Africa belongs to Ham.

Aboriginal Hamites live mostly in the Northern part of Nigeria hence Buhari's 'nepotism'

Genesis 10:6
And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
An advice to all Israel on Nairaland, anytime you pray to God, face the East, toward Jerusalem, this is according to Solomon's prayer when he dedicated the temple of God in Jerusalem.

The true Israel of God now dwells in the midst of Ham, but our God will never forget us

1 Kings 8:46-50
46 If they sin against thee, for [there is no man that sinneth not, ) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

47 Yet if they shall bethink themselves in the land whither they were carried captives, and repent, and make supplication unto thee in the land of them that carried them captives, saying, We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness;

48 And so return unto thee with all their heart, and with all their soul, in the land of their enemies, which led them away captive, and pray unto thee toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, the city which thou hast chosen, and the house which I have built for thy name:

49 Then hear thou their prayer and their supplication in heaven thy dwelling place, and maintain their cause,

50 And forgive thy people that have sinned against thee, and all their transgressions wherein they have transgressed against thee, and give them compassion before them who carried them captive, that they may have compassion on them:
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Exodus 5:2
And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.

Pharaoh was forcing unity upon the Israelites until God intervened. The LORD is going to intervene in the affairs of the earth very soon, and all true Israel both lineage and converts will be saved according to his promise
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ezekiel 37:12-14
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

The dry bones that Ezekiel saw in his vision are the dry bones of Israel. Bones mean spirit, so the dry bones of Israel are the famished spirit of the true Israel who have been disconnected from God hence their dryness. Grave mean hell, so Israel is in hell. I keep telling you that the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible.

But God has promised that he will revisit his people, and he will revive them, and when he does so, they will become a mighty fearsome army and no satan or dog will be able to stand before them

He has promised that he will restore Israel to the land he gave to them, the one that the gentiles aka the Israelis are trodding upon now with so much gusto and impunity, even claiming Jerusalem as their capital. Na wa o. What effrontery!
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Matthew 24:45
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Gorge yourself on fresh hot meat
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2021
Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

The daughter of the LORD's dispersed, the offspring of the people he dispersed from his land in Jerusalem, are now living in the land of Ham, they are in West Africa majorly, but they are also dispersed to all parts of the earth where presently they are among the most down trodden people of the earth. But the LORD has promised that he will redeem his people and he will set them again in their own land, the land that he gave forever to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
So the LORD has promised that he will regather the daughter of his dispersed and he will have mercy upon them and he will rehabilitate them. The LORD has also promised that satan and all his dogs will be punished for their unending persecution of the apple of his eyes

Zephaniah 3:15
The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

The LORD has taken the judgments from Israel, he has cast out the enemies of his people. The King of Israel, the LORD is now in the midst of his people, there will no more be any evil in the midst of Israel and the daughter of the LORD's dispersed

Zephaniah 3:20
At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.

The LORD will bring us again, when he regathers us, he will give us a name and a praise among all the people of the earth when he turns the captivity of Israel before our very eyes. This is what the LORD says!
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Now you know why Buhari's appointments are lopsided favouring more of people form northern Nigeria who are Muslims.

The lopsidedness is a sign of end times, the removal of all the pretence of federal character, Ham belongs to Hamites, southern Nigeria is Hamite land so all the juicy positions should go to the children of Ham.
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Psalms 103:8
The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2021
Nigeria's unity is not negotiable cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's just another way of saying you will be dominated and enslaved and you can do nothing about it. The truth is that Israel can do nothing about it until Christ returns. But we can pray

1 Timothy 2:1-2
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

2 Chronicles 6:38-39 If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they have carried them captives, and pray toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, and [toward] the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house which I have built for thy name:
39 Then hear thou from the heavens, even from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee.
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
MrPresident1:
The difference between the idolatry of America and that of Manasseh is that America knows God because God showed his power to her by making her greatest and the mightiest nation on earth. God prospered her and allowed the wealth of nations to flow seamlessly into her, she enjoyed the best of everything. Everything that could be known of God was made known to the United States America because God's might and power became manifest in them. America prospered in this knowledge

Romans 1:19-21
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

When God punished Manasseh for his idolatry, Manasseh repented and God rehabilitated him. Manasseh repented and tried to make amends when he saw the mighty hand of the LORD.

2 Chronicles 33:12-13
And when he was in affliction, he besought the LORD his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers,
13 And prayed unto him: and he was intreated of him, and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem into his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the LORD he was God.

2 Chronicles 33:15-16
And he took away the strange gods, and the idol out of the house of the LORD, and all the altars that he had built in the mount of the house of the LORD, and in Jerusalem, and cast them out of the city.
16 And he repaired the altar of the LORD, and sacrificed thereon peace offerings and thank offerings, and commanded Judah to serve the LORD God of Israel.

America refused to repent, despite the fact that she knows the LORD. Now, he can now no longer repent. He is now the son of perdition. His sin is now incurable. He now only has to wait for judgment. America is the Lucifer that God created who now tried to overthrow God, so God has put him in his place, dethroned him from heaven and cast him to the dunghill; Generalissimo Michael has defeated him.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

That his embassy that he EXTREMELY PROUDLY placed in the temple of God in Jerusalem is the highest height of IDOLATRY in the whole universe.

Isaiah 14:11-15
Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

https://themedialine.org/mideast-daily-news/us-envoy-calls-embassy-jerusalems-new-shrine/

US Envoy Calls Embassy Jerusalem’s ‘New Shrine’

United States Ambassador to Israel David Friedman presided over a ceremony Tuesday night marking the one-year anniversary of the relocation of the American Embassy to Jerusalem. “We have done something that has not been in quite some time: We have created a new shrine in [this] ancient city… and we’re extremely proud of it,”

Shrine inside the temple of God abi?
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Are A Sign Of End Times. by MrPresident1: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 146:8-9
8 The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:
9 The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) / Meet Catholic Priest Who Sleeps With Women On Their Period / Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.