Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) (2293 Views)

The Northerners Don't Fear Biafra Anymore - See Their Fears / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Why is President Buhari giving Appointment only to the Northerners what of Southerners yoruba's & Easterners Igbo's
why the Tribalism Why is Osibanjo the vice president a Southerner keeping quiet or is he scared of Buhari Nigeria is Doom

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by histemple: 12:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari should be encouraged and supported to work with whoever he feels comfortable with, provided the person is competent.

I have given up this idea of wanting my person to be there because it's not working. My person was president and my region is worst off. My people are lawmakers and ministers yet they don't care about our people.

It is better for Nigeria if we appreciate competence rather than promote ethnic bigotry.

If I become the president of this country, I will prefer to work with only the northerners if possible because they have proven to be more honest and committed.

The major troublemakers and incompetent people we have in government today are largely southerners. From the lying Lai Mohammed, Femi Adesina, Amechi to the incompetent Chris Ngige, Kemi Adeosun etc.

Today, banks are suffering, our banker-brothers/sisters are losing jobs and we are shouting Buhari, but it was the advise of an incompetent minister of finance who hastily implemented the TSA.

Anything that goes bad, (dollar increase, fuel scarcity, poor electricity, bad roads etc) we will blame the president forgetting that he can't be an expert in every field and as such, needed sound people to help him deliver results.

Check yourself very well, most of the troubles Buhari is facing today, or rather the reasons you dislike him were caused by these people.
Tell yourself the truth, which Southerner in government today are you proud of, with the exception of Osinbajo?
Ask yourself, will you rather have your person appointed and continue suffering or have a competent "foreigner" who will make your life better?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Cause there are too many unserious
Thieves in hibernation
Clowns like you
Leave the man be
If he likes let him appoint a northerner as my governor self
All that matters
"Is for things to be better for you and i"
Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 24, 2016
histemple:
Buhari should be encouraged and supported to work with whoever he feels comfortable with, provided the person is competent.

I have given up this idea of wanting my person to be there because it's not working. My person was president and my region is worst off. My people are lawmakers and ministers yet they don't care about our people.

It is better for Nigeria if we appreciate competence rather than promote ethnic bigotry.

If I become the president of this country, I will prefer to work with only the northerners if possible because they have proven to be more honest and committed.

The major troublemakers and incompetent people we have in government today are largely southerners. From the lying Lai Mohammed, Femi Adesina, Amechi to the incompetent Chris Ngige, Kemi Adeosun etc.

First reasonable person I have seen tonight
Well said!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by BMedia: 1:06am On Jun 24, 2016
histemple:

You are making sense. Actually there are 3 regions in the North which is half of Nigeria tho we always lump them together, and their population is more so it is not surprising that they are everywhere in this government.

As far as they work and deliver, I have no problem and support the government. Where I go vex is when projects are only concentrated in d north, but from what we have been seeing things are balanced (minus 5% grin).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by prophetone(m): 1:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Hypocrisy can kill some people. Buhari is simply fixing the Easternocracy that Nigeria suffered for 6 good years, without any cry from the North.

The Jonathan govt appointments

A: THE SOUTH-EAST LIST

NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA – Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance
BRIGHT OKOGWU – DG Budget
EMEKA EZE – DG BPP
ARUNMA OTEH – DG SEC
OSCAR ONYEMA – DG NSE
CHIKE OBI – MD AMCON
CHINELU ONUOHA – DG PENCOM
GODWIN EMEFIELE – CBN Governor
UCHE ORJI – M D Sovereign Wealth Fund
SUNNY IROHA – DG Housing Fund
EVELYN OPUTA – MD BANK OF INDUSTRY
NNENNA ORJI – Chairman, Investments, Securities Tribunal
ANYIM PIUS ANYIM – SGF

B: SOUTH LIST

DR. ANTHONY ANUFOROM – NIMET
ENGR. ANDREW YAKUBU – NNPC
PATRICK APOBOLOKEMI – NIMASA
MRS. CHINEBO ANOHU AMAZU – PENCOM ENGR.
CHUKWU AMUCHI – FERMA
MR. GEORGE OSAHON – DPR
MRS. EVELYN OPUTU – Bank of Industry
ERNEST NWANPA – Nigerian Content Dev. Agency
MRS. DUPE ATOKI – Consumer Protection Agency
ENGR. EUGENE JUWAH – NCC
ENGR. NNAMDI UDOH – NAMA
ENGR. AKIKUOTU – NCAA
GEORGE URIESI – FAAN
CAPT. CHINERE KALU – NCATY
Dr. (MRS) G.N. ELEMO – FIIRO
ORON JOSHUA OKPO – Maritime Academy of Nigeria
ENGR. SEYI SIJUWADE – Railway Corporation
MRS. SALLY MBANEFOH – Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation
DR. BRIGHT OKOGWU – Budget Office of the Federation
PROF. GODSWILL OBIOMA – NERDC
MR. R.R. ORYA – NEXIM
DR. JOSEPH ODUMODU – Standards Organisation of Nigeria
EMEKA NKEM MBA – Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation
PROF. LONGMAS WAPMUK – Industrial Training Fund
PROF. JULIUS OKOJIE – National Universities Commission
MRS. N.S. BENEBO – NESREA
DR. PRECIOUS GBENJO – MDG Office
PETER CHIGOZIE – Surveyor General of the Federation
DR. YEMI KALE – Statistician General of the Federation
MR. JONAH OTUNLA – Accountant General of the Federation
SAMUEL YONONGO UKARA – Auditor General of the Federation
MIKE OMIERI – National Orientation Agency OLUREMI OYO – News Agency of Nigeria (OLUREMI OYO was replaced by IMA NIBORO from the South South)
DAVID I. ADELUGBA – NEPC E/S
MR. OLUGBENGA KUYE – NEPZA
PETER GODSDAY ORUBEBE – Niger Delta Ministry, etc.

Imagine, 3 whole northern regions were not represented in the entire list of juicy appointments above but heaven did not fall, now some AGIP that have never been in opposition won't let us hear word now that they have been chased back to Aba. OP should just hide his head, the hypocrisy stinks!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by aloeman15(m): 1:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Northerner as head of waterways. Lol
Things they'll never permit over there, we write theses on why they should happen over here.
Abacha wasn't corrupt. Ibb didn't steal, he was actually a true democrat. Atiku, the kaduna mafia- these are all just peaceful, fun-loving guys who want every nigerian to enjoy life the way they do.
10million out-of-school kids, but the northerners in their state and local govts are competent, efficient and honest.
It's clear your president has neither the interest in, nor the intention of building bridges and uniting this nation, but please- keep spouting your silly sychophantic platitudes while your world burns down around your ears.
Where's mr. Lalasticlala to give the good news to the poor?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by histemple: 1:36am On Jun 24, 2016
BMedia:

You are making sense. Actually there are 3 regions in the North which is half of Nigeria tho we always lump them together, and their population is more so it is not surprising that they are everywhere in this government.

As far as they work and deliver, I have no problem and support the government. Where I go vex is when projects are only concentrated in d north, but from what we have been seeing things are balanced (minus 5% grin).

The same 3 regions (NC, NW & NE) that make up the north is the same number that make up the south (SS, SW & SE) and that is not even my concern.

As painful as it is for me to admit, we in the south can't be trusted to deliver. It is either we are very intelligent but mischievous or competent but dishonest even in dealing with our fellow southerner.

Just run a check, when was the last time you saw a northerner fighting a fellow northerner in government or in business?

Now come down to the south, it is either the SW is fighting the SE or they are even kicking against themselves, which is why the North can remain in power for as long because, the United north can always penetrate the disunited South and pick a region to defeat the rest and dump them thereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by prophetone(m): 1:40am On Jun 24, 2016
aloeman15:
Northerner as head of waterways. Lol
Things they'll never permit over there, we write theses on why they should happen over here.
Abacha wasn't corrupt. Ibb didn't steal, he was actually a true democrat. Atiku, the kaduna mafia- these are all just peaceful, fun-loving guys who want every nigerian to enjoy life the way they do.
10million out-of-school kids, but the northerners in their state and local govts are competent, efficient and honest.
It's clear your president has neither the interest in, nor the intention of building bridges and uniting this nation, but please- keep spouting your silly sychophantic platitudes while your world burns down around your ears.
Where's mr. Lalasticlala to give the good news to the poor?

Stop saying what you don't know. There have been several southerners appointed in Northern cabinets.

Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, appointed three southerners as special advisers.

Alhaji Adebayo Adeniyi Mikail (South West)
Chief Chris Azuka (South East)
Dr. Ahmed Salahudeen (Ebira)

You have no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by ephemm(m): 1:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Because he is wise, and he is learning from the mistakes of his predecessor.

Since the mandate is his, we'll hold him responsible for job done or not done, even if he appoints his son as Minister for Finance, we will only remember Muhammadu Buhari years from now and not the make up of his cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by aloeman15(m): 2:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Wow.
Special advisors?
Those who have little or no influence in the course of decision-making?
Like femi who gets told what to say and how to say it?
Wow...
Actually, you just buttressed my point. But still.
3 southern special pipul?!
Wow.
Sorry, I don't know the protocol for such a monumental achievement. Do we clap for him?
prophetone:

Stop saying what you don't know. There have been several southerners appointed in Northern cabinets.

Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, appointed three southerners as special advisers.

Alhaji Adebayo Adeniyi Mikail (South West)
Chief Chris Azuka (South East)
Dr. Ahmed Salahudeen (Ebira)

You have no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by Fairytales: 2:54am On Jun 24, 2016
It's turn by turn, when your brother gets there, he can give his tribesmen too. Q
Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by mikolo80: 6:06am On Jun 24, 2016
prophetone:
Hypocrisy can kill some people. Buhari is simply fixing the Easternocracy that Nigeria suffered for 6 good years, without any cry from the North.

The Jonathan govt appointments

A: THE SOUTH-EAST LIST

NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA – Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance
BRIGHT OKOGWU – DG Budget
EMEKA EZE – DG BPP
ARUNMA OTEH – DG SEC
OSCAR ONYEMA – DG NSE
CHIKE OBI – MD AMCON
CHINELU ONUOHA – DG PENCOM
GODWIN EMEFIELE – CBN Governor
UCHE ORJI – M D Sovereign Wealth Fund
SUNNY IROHA – DG Housing Fund
EVELYN OPUTA – MD BANK OF INDUSTRY
NNENNA ORJI – Chairman, Investments, Securities Tribunal
ANYIM PIUS ANYIM – SGF

B: SOUTH LIST

DR. ANTHONY ANUFOROM – NIMET
ENGR. ANDREW YAKUBU – NNPC
PATRICK APOBOLOKEMI – NIMASA
MRS. CHINEBO ANOHU AMAZU – PENCOM ENGR.
CHUKWU AMUCHI – FERMA
MR. GEORGE OSAHON – DPR
MRS. EVELYN OPUTU – Bank of Industry
ERNEST NWANPA – Nigerian Content Dev. Agency
MRS. DUPE ATOKI – Consumer Protection Agency
ENGR. EUGENE JUWAH – NCC
ENGR. NNAMDI UDOH – NAMA
ENGR. AKIKUOTU – NCAA
GEORGE URIESI – FAAN
CAPT. CHINERE KALU – NCATY
Dr. (MRS) G.N. ELEMO – FIIRO
ORON JOSHUA OKPO – Maritime Academy of Nigeria
ENGR. SEYI SIJUWADE – Railway Corporation
MRS. SALLY MBANEFOH – Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation
DR. BRIGHT OKOGWU – Budget Office of the Federation
PROF. GODSWILL OBIOMA – NERDC
MR. R.R. ORYA – NEXIM
DR. JOSEPH ODUMODU – Standards Organisation of Nigeria
EMEKA NKEM MBA – Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation
PROF. LONGMAS WAPMUK – Industrial Training Fund
PROF. JULIUS OKOJIE – National Universities Commission
MRS. N.S. BENEBO – NESREA
DR. PRECIOUS GBENJO – MDG Office
PETER CHIGOZIE – Surveyor General of the Federation
DR. YEMI KALE – Statistician General of the Federation
MR. JONAH OTUNLA – Accountant General of the Federation
SAMUEL YONONGO UKARA – Auditor General of the Federation
MIKE OMIERI – National Orientation Agency OLUREMI OYO – News Agency of Nigeria (OLUREMI OYO was replaced by IMA NIBORO from the South South)
DAVID I. ADELUGBA – NEPC E/S
MR. OLUGBENGA KUYE – NEPZA
PETER GODSDAY ORUBEBE – Niger Delta Ministry, etc.

Imagine, 3 whole northern regions were not represented in the entire list of juicy appointments above but heaven did not fall, now some AGIP that have never been in opposition won't let us hear word now that they have been chased back to Aba. OP should just hide his head, the hypocrisy stinks!!

you de mind d mumus
When den de do dia own
E de sweet dem for bele
Foolish
flat heads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by mikolo80: 6:09am On Jun 24, 2016
histemple:

The same 3 regions (NC, NW & NE) that make up the north is the same number that make up the south (SS, SW & SE) and that is not even my concern.

As painful as it is for me to admit, we in the south can't be trusted to deliver. It is either we are very intelligent but mischievous or competent but dishonest even in dealing with our fellow southerner.

Just run a check, when was the last time you saw a northerner fighting a fellow northerner in government or in business?

Now come down to the south, it is either the SW is fighting the SE or they are even kicking against themselves, which is why the North can remain in power for as long because, the United north can always penetrate the disunited South and pick a region to defeat the rest and dump them thereafter.
Pls help us ask our eastern and southern brothers
We came to camping they called us Yoruba Yoruba, amala, awolowo ppl on national TV and yet wonder why they are considered 5%
Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2016
mikolo80 : you de mind d mumus
When den de do dia own
E de sweet dem for bele
Foolish
[b] [/b]Igbos
Yorubaa PERVERT
Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by Caseless: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

First reasonable person I have seen tonight
Well said!
only sensible person can see a sensible comment. Don't mind those ethnic jingoist .

I need your support , bro. I'd need you to vote for ivyy tomorrow in the miss nairaland contest tomorrow. I'm gonna give u a mention when voting starts so you can come and vote for her.

Thank you very much!
Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by mikolo80: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Yorubaa PERVERT
Hahahahahaha nairaland changed flat head to igbo automatically
you ppl are finished
you better go and start igbotica forum
cos you've alienated everybody
it's the lagoon for you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
President of the North
Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by Igbonoid: 12:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Nigeria Is In Shambles
Re: Why Is President Buhari Giving Appointment Only To The Northerners ? (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Nigeria Is In Shambles

(1) (Reply)

Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st / Plot To Create Disaffection Between Buhari And Osinbajo Thickens. / Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.