Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line (45476 Views)

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo) / Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by room089: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2016
That's not her real face o! grin
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Stanbeto: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks to Mark Angel
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by bigiyaro(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2016
I wonder who won use dis girl dey make money, for dis her young age?
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Famsey: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2016
Nice
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by teenuel: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2016
I thot someone would talk about her dressing. Sincerely, am proud of her and i support whatever height she wants to attain in life but on a more serious note, i don't like the way they dress that girl. She's always looking unkempt. I hope its not the type of cloths she wears they want to produce?
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Mistadora01(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2016
cruzita:
Parents must be proud of her

All thanks to mark Angel

Mark Angel get Source of income. buh wait is small Ella on Instagram! ops! 4got we d 21st century
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by jidbwond(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Too early to make it in life?? U need deliverance o
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Dolazee(f): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by joshk(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Which clothing line is that,can't see her dress to that extent,she dresses like deeper lifes
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Adekdammy: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2016
The gift of a man makes way for him...the sky is your starting point girl. As parents once you discover your child's potentials, help him or her to nurture it.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by BossDanniee(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Nice one..she's blessed
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by taemilola(f): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Excellent.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Daniyomex(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2016
This is great. Nice one
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
I covet her creativity
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by greatbrian(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Lilprincey:

I reject every poverty thinking spirit in ur life..amen

So hilarious. U made my day with dat......
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Marley01(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2016
MaQuin:
wow am happy for her small girl with big dreams the sky is your starting point
Sarah

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by greatbrian(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Philomath1212:

what of woman's gift?

Bringeth men to price and play
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by tomquest: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
Good luck Kid..

I still don't find her funny.

Then it's obvious that your problems are greater than her jokes. You are beyond redemption, try sniper.

Na joke I dey o.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by freemanjay: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by lordkhalifa(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Is she the one doing all this , or someone is doing it on behalf of her

Goodluck Ella
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by tomquest: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2016
I seize this medium to recognize Ellah's manager (although I don't know his names) who has sculpted this little girl into a budding comedienne. I'm sure he writes her jokes and is perhaps the funnier person. I don't know if that's the dude we see regularly in her videos but I know he's doing a great job by using the power of the social media (YouTube et al) to market and promote her act.

Kudus to you.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Peacefulgold(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2016
queenoflafia:
Landlord my uncle is not around.
Yes e just told me
No e didn't told me
Uncle go and poo in the toilet na grin
Do u know me.....
This is not my real face....
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2016
Lilprincey:

I reject every poverty thinking spirit in ur life..amen
grin
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Sultanchidi(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2016
duduade:
For who... Children with no breasts abi
so dis is all dat u can say, wetin u wan use d breast do pervert
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
Good luck Kid..

I still don't find her funny.
You are so pathetic
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
When are we gonna have Miss Nairaland fashion line undecided undecided
soon, with the 50k grin
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by MadCow1: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2016
osedvgirl:

You are so pathetic

Who you be? undecided

You don baff? undecided

I think say na only for night wey winches dey fly.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:

Who you be? undecided

You don baff? undecided

I think say na only for night wey winches dey fly.
you not serious atall grin tongue
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by MadCow1: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2016
osedvgirl:

you not serious atall grin tongue

Why did you come at me like that? angry

E Pain me o!! angry

Now I have to go and delete all my comments attacking you.. angry
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:

Why did you come at me like that? angry

E Pain me o!! angry

Now I have to go and delete all my comments attacking you.. angry

I saw it and ignored you tongue grin
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by joezzyhpal(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2016
She is talented in what she does... Abeg make u no allow ur head catch fire o. Nice one Emmanuella, great work Mark Angel.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by MadCow1: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2016
osedvgirl:

I saw it and ignored you tongue grin

Stop hurting my feelings like that jor..

Na by force to find a person funny? angry

I'm still hurting o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos) / Semi-Nude Odira Nwobu And Lady Ambrel On Point Magazine Cover (Photos) / Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.