Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful (20792 Views)

Sheriff, Fayose, Wike . . . Pics. / Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by kahal29: 5:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Embattled Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) “National Chairman” Ali Modu Sheriff has described the public conduct of Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose as shameful.

Sheriff was reacting to Fayose’s comment that he was removed as chairman because he was scheming for the 2019 presidential ticket of the PDP and was also baiting some party chieftains with the vice presidential ticket.

At a media briefing in Abuja yesterday, Sheriff said: “I am ashamed at the way and manner Fayose is conducting himself in the country. I was once a governor; so, I know that the position of governor is a very serious one that demands responsible behaviour”.

He denied scheming for the party’s presidential ticket, saying: “I never told anybody I wanted to run for president and I did not promise anybody the vice presidential ticket. I have decided not to join issues with Fayose.”

To buttress his claim to the chairmanship of the party, Sheriff said the National Working Committee (NWC) under him is in charge of the bank accounts of the PDP, not the Ahmed Makarfi-led caretaker committee.

“Myself and the Treasurer who is also a member of the NWC are signatories to the bank accounts of the PDP. Makarfi may also open another account in the name of his caretaker committee if he wished,” Sheriff said.

The former Borno State governor said he had forgiven Makarfi and his committee members for what he called their failed attempt to take over the party and invited them to rejoin the PDP under his leadership.
Said he: “There is only one PDP, which is the one under my leadership. Anyone who thinks that the Makarfi, contraption can work is deceiving himself. I am the only chairman of the PDP recognised by the courts, the constitution and the Electoral Act.

“I became chairman because the PDP chose me to lead the party. So, I won’t sit by and watch some people mess up the party. I am here to correct what had gone wrong with state congresses conducted by the party.”

Sheriff inaugurated a committee to conduct a primary to pick a candidate for the party in the upcoming Edo governorship election. The PDP has hold a primary which Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu won.

Sheriff named Senator Hope Uzodinma as chairman of the committee and a former presidential aide, Ahmed Gulak, as secretary.

According to him, three aspirants have obtained nomination forms at N10 million each. The money had been deposited in the party’s bank account.
Sheriff announced that he would soon convene the party’s National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting to ratify the candidature of the winner of the Edo primary election to be conducted by the Uzodinma committee.

“After that, we will forward the name of our governorship candidate to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) before the July 10 deadline set by the commission for the submission of candidates,” he said.

He declared as “null and void” the primary election conducted by the Makarfi committee, and which produced Pastor Ize-Iyamu as the governorship candidate of the party for Edo State.”

Sheriff dismissed as false, claims by the Makarfi committee that INEC monitored the primary election it conducted, saying the commission had debunked the claim.

With Sheriff were Uzodinma, Gulak, Senator Buruji Kashamu and Mrs. Mariam Ali.

Others are former Imo State Governor Ikedi Ohakim; former PDP Vice Chairman (Southsouth) Dr. Cairo Ojougboh; PDP Southwest Zonal Chairman Makanjuola Ogundipe; a former Deputy Governor of Oyo State, Kasim Gbolarunmi; Senator Saidu Kumo; Mrs. Esther Audu.

Also at the event were Prof. Wale Oladipo and Fatai Adeyanju, who are still laying claim to National Secretary and National Auditor.

http://thenationonlineng.net/sheriff-fayoses-conduct-shameful/

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by youngest85(m): 5:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Is sheriff's conduct nt shameful?

Fighting over PDP chieftancy!

16 Likes

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by SeverusSnape(m): 5:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose's conduct is commendable.

Fayose is a vibrant opposition figure.

Fayose is a role model to all youth in South West In particular and Nigeria in general.

We all love FAYOSE.

Zombies, Do you have a contrary opinion?... Say it now or forever hold your peace.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by shyling(f): 5:30am On Jun 24, 2016
Hope uzodimma? Why am I not surprised!
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by dustmalik: 5:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Sheriff, the nightmare of PDP.

6 Likes

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by Progressive01(m): 5:36am On Jun 24, 2016
What more can one expect from a well fed Unchained Mad Dog??

Sheriff ride on jor. "We the youths of Nigeria are solidly behind you". grin

Edit:

Fayose, Ojukwu's role model.

Fayose, the Kuje Red Albino Monkey's role model.

Fayose is greater than Nnamumudi Azikiwe.

Fayose is greater than Amadioha.

Fayose, role model to all Thick Skulked Flat Headed Lost Piglets of Uganda.

Fayose uses Shuku Abuko Bambiala's tongue to wipe his butt whenever he takes a dump.

Fayose, may you live long and continue to be the very shiny beacon of light and wisdom to the Lost Crickets of Israeli, amen.

**Any worshipper of Abuko Bambiala who has a contrary opinion should state it now or go and die.**

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by shyling(f): 5:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Progressive01:

Youths like you are the reason Nigeria will never move forward and remain a slave to smaller nations.
Instead of tipping the enemies of the nation overboard...you applaud them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by code11(m): 5:39am On Jun 24, 2016
That moment when a kettle calls a pot black! Haha haha. Stupid people
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by yomsad(m): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Very shameful..... he talks too much
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by WATCHOVER(m): 5:41am On Jun 24, 2016
youngest85:
Is sheriff's conduct nt shameful?

Fighting over PDP chieftancy!
No mind the leprosy sheriff

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by faaz24: 5:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Iam ashamed at the way and manner Fayose is conducting himself in the country. I was once a governor; so, I know that the position of governor is a very serious one that demands responsible behaviour”.

Yayi daidai !

Omo ina la ransi ina !

Sheriff/Fayose 2019...in the mind of their co-travellers.
All enemies camps will always be in disarray.

Birds of a feather...bunch of shameless nicompoops

11 Likes

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by Progressive01(m): 5:53am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

Youths like you are the reason Nigeria will never move forward and remain a slave to smaller nations.
Do I look like an iPod yoot to you?? Look up, you'd find one.

Nonsense. Na anoda person own dey always pain una. Go to hell if you don't like the comment bro.

Bye.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by shyling(f): 5:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Progressive01:
Do I look like an iPod yoot to you?? Look up, you'd find one.

Nonsense. Na anoda person own dey always pain una. Go to hell if you don't like the comment bro.

Bye.
What's an iPod yoot?

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by druboon404: 5:56am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

Why?..where were you when Fayose and wike went cap in hand to beg him to come and become Pdp's Chairman?
Why are you guys now crying upandan?you guys haven't seen nothing yet..

17 Likes

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by shyling(f): 6:00am On Jun 24, 2016
druboon404:

Why?..where were you when Fayose and wike went cap in hand to beg him to come and become Pdp's Chairman?
Why are you guys now crying upandan?you guys haven't seen nothing yet..
Am not a sympathizer of any political party. All I know is that democracy needs a vibrant opposition.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by orunto27: 6:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Shut up. Such is democratic politics for APC cronnies.
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by ExInferis(m): 6:28am On Jun 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Fayose's conduct is commendable.

Fayose is a vibrant opposition figure.

Fayose is a role model to all youth in South West In particular and Nigeria in general.

We all love FAYOSE.

Zombies, Do you have a contrary opinion?... Say it now or forever hold your peace.

Your public conduct is equally shameful.

If anyone is willing to spare just 1% of their Sense, I'd gladly pay anything for it just to assist this perennial idiot before he hurts himself.

It's the humane thing to do for a long suffering animal.

37 Likes

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by SeverusSnape(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2016
ExInferis:

Your public conduct is equally shameful.

If anyone is willing to spare just 1% of their Sense, I'd gladly pay anything for it just to assist this perennial idiot before he hurts himself.

It's the humane thing to do for a long suffering animal.

I don't understand the zombish language.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by ExInferis(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I don't understand the zombish language.

Of course you don't!

You ain't that smart, after all.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by SeverusSnape(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2016
ExInferis:

Of course you don't!

You ain't that smart, after all.
I ain't a zombie rather.

Only zombies understand the zombish dialect.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by Babzrockman: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2016
It's clear to me now that; PDP followers do not have principles or stands.

When Sheriff was appointed back in march, they say yes he's d real deal that knows how politics is run and that his leadership styles is second to none. Some even say he will win d heart of northerners for PDP.

Today, because of the new twist to the leadership of PDP, Sheriff is now the enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by shyling(f): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Babzrockman:
It's clear to me now that; PDP followers do not have principles or stands.

When Sheriff was appointed back in march, they say yes he's d real deal that knows how politics is run and that his leadership styles is second to none. Some even say he will win d heart of northerners for PDP.

Today, because of the new twist to the leadership of PDP, Sheriff is now the enemy.
Without prejudice. Quoting Zenith bank's letter to fayose.
Every one has the fundamental rights to change their minds at any point in time
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Sheriff and Fayose are masterclass comedians who deserve a slot at a comedy show.
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by omolola15(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2016
Yeye people. Imagine oooooo. This fight should just last till 2nd quarter of 2019. What will happen self. grin
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2016
This is a case of POT calling KETTLE black shocked shocked
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by gen2briz(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2016
We all know
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by looseweight: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2016
OMG!!!!

Fayose, you are on your own

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by crazygod(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Because he refused to support ur ambition of being national chairman abi...... Otondo
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by Sijo01(f): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Shattapp boko Sheriff, your opinion is not needed.
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by Sijo01(f): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
crazygod:
Because he refused to support ur ambition of being national chairman abi...... Otondo

Don't mind the terrorist.
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose the wailler
you see ur life?
Very very shamefull wallahi tallahi,
shettima my chair carry go jare,
Don't waste your time arguing, especially with those who are arrogant. No matter what you say or do, they simply won't accept the truth. It won't work out, we should be strong enough to let it go.
Re: Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful by Earth2Metahuman: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Progressive01:

Edit:

Fayose, Ojukwu's role model.

Fayose, the Kuje Red Albino Monkey's role model.

Fayose is greater than Nnamumudi Azikiwe.

Fayose is greater than Amadioha.

Fayose, role model to all Thick Skulked Flat Headed Lost Piglets of Uganda.

Fayose uses Shuku Abuko Bambiala's tongue to wipe his butt whenever he takes a dump.

Fayose, may you live long and continue to be the very shiny beacon of light and wisdom to the Lost Crickets of Israeli, amen.

**Any worshipper of Abuko Bambiala who has a contrary opinion should state it now or go and die.**

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The North That Southerners Don’t Know / Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.