Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (670 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by Skyfornia(m): 6:16am On Jun 24, 2016
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

FRIDAY, 24 JUNE.

THEME: MAKE YOUR SALVATION EFFECTIVE.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12).

A lady was diagnosed with breast cancer, and asked that I pray for her. But I told her she could “work out her salvation” by using her mouth to cut out the cancerous growth. I explained to her what the mouth is: “the front or edge of a weapon”; the Greek word is “stoma.” She was excited, and immediately got to work. She spoke consistently to the growth, in faith, over a period.

When I saw her six months later, she was completely healed; the cancer had dematerialized and she was perfectly normal. She worked out her salvation. If you’re sick, broken or afflicted in your body, and you desire to be well, put your faith to work. Work the Word. The Word of God is for doing; you work it out. As long as it remains in the pages of the Bible, it won’t produce results for you. But when through meditation, you utter the Word, it becomes the sword of the Spirit that discomfits the adversary.

The blessings are already packaged and delivered to you; the Bible says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue” (2 Peter 1:3). God already did everything He needed to do for you to have and enjoy a glorious life. However, you have a responsibility to “work out” your own salvation in Christ.

You’re the one to ensure that all the wonderful blessings of God manifest in your life. Don’t sit and expect that whatever will be, will be; you’re the one to make your salvation work. Christ already saved you, but it’s your responsibility now to make the Kingdom work in your life. Work out your healing, prosperity, victory, promotion etc. Refuse to allow sickness lord it over you. In spite of inflation and economic meltdown, declare your prosperity without wavering.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, thank you for the salvation you’ve given me in Christ. I reign and rule by the Word of God, and power of the Holy Spirit, over sickness, disease, and circumstances. Without fear or reproach, but with full assurance in the Word, I launch out today in faith, establishing the blessings and goodness of the Kingdom in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Timothy 1:6 2
Peter 1:10
Colossians 4:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 11:1-18, Ezra 9-10
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 8:9-17, Isaiah 11-12
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by Skyfornia(m): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Please MODERATOR move to the front page....

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Tribalism Out Of Church Or Die Mysteriously – Pastor Adeboye Warns / Is The Afterlife Just A Comfort Idea? / See How Jesus Declared Paul As False Apostle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.