Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 (38210 Views)

SERAP Asks EFCC To Probe Missing N500m Chibok Safe School Funds / Herdsmen’s Threat: Fayose Asks Ekiti People To Be Ready For ‘war’ / Falana Asks EFCC To Probe FG Over $4bn Recovered Abacha Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by suco01(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Surat yusuf 73 and 74. (73: they said: we swear by God. you know we did not come to commit in the land, nor we are thieves.

74: what should be the punish punishment, they were asked in case you are liars?.) Surah Ar-Ra'd 25. (As for those who break God convenant after validating it, and sever relations which God ordained cohered, and spread corruption in the land, there is condemnation for them and an evil abode). God bles u bro. more knowledge and stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by hotdi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Guilty conscience. Unfortunately Jesus is not the Attorney in this ur case, so EFCC, APC and Ekiti workers cannot drop their stones. grin
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by MAbdulsamod(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Upon the bragging of fayose... At last he don turn pastor.
Na wa ooo
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose has always been a prophet! Almost all his prophecy came to pass in just 1yr.

Prophecy #10!

Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by bashydemy1: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
amtaken:
Have you ever seen common Zhara Buhari's account?

'Enter the place' and see if the money there won't swallow you up.

You are there worrying about Fayose's pennies while the real thieves- Buhari, Aisha and Zhara- are milking the country dry like Sahara desert.

I dont argue baseless, Show us buhari account or tell us how much was in her account and with which bank and see if she won't be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by amtaken(f): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Prosecuted you said?

If I hear!
bashydemy1:
I dont argue baseless, Show us buhari account or tell us how much was in her account and with which bank and see if she won't be prosecuted.
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by bashydemy1: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
amtaken:
Prosecuted you said?

If I hear!
The first person that jailed in PMB administration is his brother inlaw google is your friend.
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by amtaken(f): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Is Zhara his sister-in-law?
bashydemy1:
The first person that jailed in PMB administration is his brother inlaw google is your friend.
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by bashydemy1: 12:42am On Jun 25, 2016
amtaken:
Is Zhara his sister-in-law?
Go and ask your parent about who Buhari is, Do you know the reason why he divorce his first wife? you this little children who don't want to learn.. Buhari remain one of the most clean and honest man to ever walk the surface of the earth... I can bet my life Buhari never stole one naira as a public servant go and make your research.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by amtaken(f): 1:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Hahahahaha Methuselem do you really believe that joke you just cracked?
bashydemy1:
Go and ask your parent about who Buhari is, Do you know the reason why he divorce his first wife? you this little children who don't want to learn.. Buhari remain one of the most clean and honest man to ever walk the surface of the earth... I can bet my life Buhari never stole one naira as a public servant go and make your research.
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by amtaken(f): 1:34am On Jun 25, 2016
The brother-in-law not saint Zhara.
bashydemy1:
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by bashydemy1: 2:01am On Jun 25, 2016
amtaken:
Hahahahaha Methuselem do you really believe that joke you just cracked?
Google is your friend or are this lazy not to research?
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by amtaken(f): 5:45am On Jun 25, 2016
You have so much energy yet you can't even proof-read your comment before posting. If I hear!

bashydemy1:
Google is your friend or are this lazy not to research?
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by zheroes(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Rasque1759:
i so much love the fight this man is giving FG and Efcc...
what do you love about it? You seem to have a corrupt mind too. So they should continue stealing?. When PDP was there who did they probe? Fayose is in a sunk ship, its just immunity that is preserving him. He wants to carry as much persons as possible. Thqats exactly what the devil is doing to the human race. On this one he can not escape. Let him expose allof them including PMB if possible. Its for the good of the masses
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by Breadmaker: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2016
dammytosh:

Ok.

John 8: 4

There was no doubt that she was guilty and caught in the act.

The aim was to nail Jesus and make him sentence the woman according to Law Of Moses or use another Law so they can use that against him.

That was how He out smarted them with the Sentence which is in line with the LAW OF MOSES but with another dimension to teach us forgiveness if we are aware that we are not perfect.

I hope you understand now.
I understand all that bro but that's not my point.

My point is, there's no credible evidence to substantiate their claim that she was truly caught in adultery.

John 8:6 says "They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger"

It is more like a set up to me.

Let's consider the law of moses that they were trying to uphold.

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the womanmust die."

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Now see why I doubt the story.

Where is the man that she was caught with?

Who is the woman's husband?

Where are the two witnesses that the law require their testimony to convict the adulterer and adulteress?

The story doesn't add up at all.
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by dammytosh: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
I understand all that bro but that's not my point.

My point is, there's no credible evidence to substantiate their claim that she was truly caught in adultery.

John 8:6 says "They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger"

It is more like a set up to me.

Let's consider the law of moses that they were trying to uphold.

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the womanmust die."

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Now see why I doubt the story.

Where is the man that she was caught with?

Who is the woman's husband?

Where are the two witnesses that the law require their testimony to convict the adulterer and adulteress?

The story doesn't add up at all.

Are u a lawyer ?

That woman was caught in the act.

There are witnesses.

They intentionally brought her to Jesus so that he will pardon her and they will tell the elders Jesus did not use Law Of Moses.
That is what Johe 8: 6 confirms

On the man not being brought that is the gender in balance that was the order of the day then and even uptill now.

Av u not seen ISIS flog women for adultery without the guy being punished?

No argument about this since I av been studying the bible.

Except when it is time to defend FAYOSE.
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by Breadmaker: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2016
dammytosh:

Are u a lawyer ?

That woman was caught in the act.

There are witnesses.

They intentionally brought her to Jesus so that he will pardon her and they will tell the elders Jesus did not use Law Of Moses.
That is what Johe 8: 6 confirms

No argument about this since I av been studying the bible.

Except when it is time to defend FAYOSE.
I am not a lawyer bro, I have never registered nor sat for jamb let alone gain admission into a university and I am equally not trying to defend Fayose.

The story simply doesn't add up, I have read it countless times and it still doesn't sound right. It doesn't blend at all.

Honestly bro, there was not witness when the woman's accusers brought her before Jesus, expecting Him to pronounce judgment, it was observers and those that want to test Jesus.

No mention of her husband was found in the story.

No mention of the man that she was caught with. Whether he escaped or not is something that accusers shouldn't have ignored. They ought to present their case exactly the way the law mandated but they didn't because(in my opinion) there was no man to present.

And yet they wanted to stone her because of the law of moses which states that adulterer and adulteress must be stoned.

Does it make sense?

Read the story, again bro, since you like studying the bible and I assure you that if you pay attention to the story you will understand that the vocabulary used in the story of the adulterous woman is different from what is found in the rest of the Gospel of John.

The narrator doesn't sound like John and it might interest you to know that the earliest and the most reliable Greek manuscripts do not include the story of the woman taken in adultery.

I dunno how it managed to find its way into the bible but it wasn't there in the old greek manuscripts.
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by Rasque1759(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2016
zheroes:
what do you love about it? You seem to have a corrupt mind too. So they should continue stealing?. When PDP was there who did they probe? Fayose is in a sunk ship, its just immunity that is preserving him. He wants to carry as much persons as possible. Thqats exactly what the devil is doing to the human race. On this one he can not escape. Let him expose allof them including PMB if possible. Its for the good of the masses
hehehehehe..funny dude...see...i don't have a corrupt mind nor support the stealing...all i love bout him is jst the challenges he always give the FG..thats all
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by thugthang(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Prophet of doom abi?
tomakint:

Point of correction, he is actually a Prophet!
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by Justiyke4u: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2016
People are so dumb and blind. Majority of the comments I have read just drawn conclusion from the biblical passage referred without any consideration to the facts at hand that warranted that reference. To those drawing conclusion of guilt from the reference it means by your conclusion all those named as well are guilty too. Let us reason with our head abeg
Re: Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 by bashydemy1: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
amtaken:
You have so much energy yet you can't even proof-read your comment before posting. If I hear!

I have many of your likes am responding to..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.