Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up (41437 Views)

Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development / Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team / Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by alujonjonkijon: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
femi adesina lies,how can the kind of mind buhari has appreciates anything intellectual?.arase was just lucky.
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Mintek: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
blackpanda:
Thank God for PMB o. Nigeria was really in deep shite under the clueless one aka IB!

Hogwash!
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by logica(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2016
AleAirHub:
[s][/s]

+++So why will you ever imagine or thing is only NPF that need forensics ?

Typical Nigerian; no answer to the initial question. Oya name another agency that requires forensics. Once you provide that, I will task you further on the database part.
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by chivic(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Babzrockman:
IGP Arase was a agile and fit officer. He is like former english referee Howard webb who was very agile and fit for his duties. Kudos to Arase

why Howard Webb? one of the most controversial refs,a ref that is known for his bias,a firm supporter of Man U.My guess is that u are Man U fan,true or false?

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Bolaadu(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
After all the eulogie he still employed a NORTHERNER
ask yourself why ur brodas also appoint 75%NORTHERNERs into their government,I mean OBJ OR JONA. try to understand the politics of this country.we can't do without northerners for now.
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by histemple: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
XaviDayo:
All these coming from a stark illiterate. Its funny how Nigerians used their years in the university to decide that an illiterate is what best suits them. It brings to question the decaying educational system we practice. GEJ with all his Certificates failed(Some say), does that establish the fact that all litrates are dumb?
When are we going to have stand our ground as a country and select based on merit? Why can't Nigerians clamour for guys like Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga and other tested business men to help steer our economic policies? Why can't we go abroad or even search locally great medical practitioners to help give us the best of health systems? Gone are the days where you get a job at the Ministry of External affairs if you read International Relations in School. Now, OYO lowa. GEJ, they say failed, from the look of things, their Messiah is heading for a great fall. I only hope that these psychopaths will help help him see his errors quickly than attacking who ever airs his opinion.

I just had to respond to you because you are apparently expressing genuine concerns as a patriotic Nigerian. Education is very important because it gives you a broader perspective to challenges and solution.

However, I find it extremely rude to suggest that Buhari is an "illiterate" because he is not. Aside the resolve by Buhari's political opponents to ridicule him, there is nothing in his conduct that suggests that he is an illiterate. Although his regrettable inability to present his WAEC certificate makes the situation even worst as it also bothers on his much celebrated "integrity".

More so, the level of education needed to run a government is the ability to read and write in a generally accepted language. The most important is innate leadership qualities and natural INTELLIGENCE which isn't cheap at all. This explained why you can have a professor failing as a leader.

I don't think Nigeria has had a president more academically decorated than GEJ, but you will agree with me that he wasn't Nigeria's best president.

What we need to succeed, and which we aren't getting yet, is getting very sound expert technocrats in different ministries so as to formulate good policies and advice the president appropriately. An example is the current challenges in our banks occassioned by the wrongly adviced hasty implementation of the TSA that resulted to job loses lately.

Both GEJ and PMB are novice in national finance management, but the difference was the quality of both finance ministers of the past and present administration. While Okonjo-Iweala was a consummate banker and financial expert, Kemi Adeosun is very intelligent but a misfit in that ministry.

Oftentimes the president is just a figurehead who rely mostly on professional advice from the different organs.
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by AleAirHub(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
logica:
Typical Nigerian; no answer to the initial question. Oya name another agency that requires forensics. Once you provide that, I will task you further on the database part.

Digital Man....

Were Has Your Sink & Omission Brain Yield You.... Save Yourself The Stress & Drama

[s]
I will task you further on the database part
[/s]

In case Your Are Not Aware or In-cognizant Of My Profile Signature Well, I'm A[b] Typical Nigeria Man [/b] Who Is Here For Business More Mentions Yield A Rocket Shoots Of Returns. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because Simpleton People Like You Who Glue To NL With Cheap Data Plans To Prove They No It All But In A Real Scene Of Livelihood [/b]Nothing To Show For It.....

[b]Now That I Have Accept That Am Typical Nigerian So Were Do You Belong Now
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by DrHighchief(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Arase, d future Edo state governor....
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by logica(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
AleAirHub:

Digital Man....

Were Has Your Sink & Omission Brain Yield You.... Save Yourself The Stress & Drama

[s][/s]

In case Your Are Not Aware or In-cognizant Of My Profile Signature Well, I'm A[b] Typical Nigeria Man [/b] Who Is Here For Business More Mentions Yield A Rocket Shoots Of Returns. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because Simpleton People Like You Who Glue To NL With Cheap Data Plans To Prove They No It All But In A Real Scene Of Livelihood [/b]Nothing To Show For It.....

[b]Now That I Have Accept That Am Typical Nigerian So Were Do You Belong Now

Ha ha. Typical Nigerian. 3 posts later the monkey still cannot mention another security agency that needs forensics. Rather the baboon resorts to abusing his demented FATHER. If it's insults, I'm game. I can assure you your who7e of a mother will cry for you by the time the dust settles.
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by tonio2wo: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Caseless:
cool

Those name checkers who look at everything with the eye of the north should come and tell us why he did this.

Because arase is from the south?
u forget arase came in under gej.
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by freemanjay: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by elisra(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
Arase is really a tough act to follow. He has set the standard by which future IG's will be eternally measured.
yes he did a good job in looking the other way as herdsmen did their jihad,he even spoke with herdsmen and they told him their reason for sacking agatu.
A good boy
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
The records are there to sho that 99% of security chiefs are occupied by northerners.

CDS- sw. A ceremonial post which doesn't have any effect in Nigeria, more like a bureaucrat.

CNS-SS. A naval staff that's there just to make up the numbers because the navy comes last in Nigeria armed forces and its forces are only in the Southern region and its equipment are obsolete.
Nigeria Navy don't have a missile that can travel from Lagos to Abj

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by AleAirHub(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
logica:
Ha ha. Typical Nigerian. 3 posts later the monkey still cannot mention another security agency that needs forensics. Rather the baboon resorts to abusing his demented FATHER. If it's insults, I'm game. I can assure you your who7e of a mother will cry for you by the time the dust settles.

Now see how you were bought up and i feel for the innocent parents that must have invested all their saves in you but come here to waste your time on the image below.

Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by logica(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
AleAirHub:

Now see how you were bought up and i feel for the innocent parents that must have invested all their saves in you but come here to waste your time on the image below.

Monkey, mention the other agencies that need forensics or go dive in your mother's stinking pvssy. You think im fvcking around with you? You better don't quote me anymore.
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
elisra:
yes he did a good job in looking the other way as herdsmen did their jihad,he even spoke with herdsmen and they told him their reason for sacking agatu.
A good boy
grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by AleAirHub(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
logica:
Monkey, mention the other agencies that need forensics or go dive in your mother's stinking pvssy. You think im fvcking around with you? You better don't quote me anymore.

Real and Mature Men Are Rare and Going Extinct

Model Who Carried Is Really Your Problem & I Pray You Will Denial Your Offspring...

Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by AleAirHub(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
logica:

Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by logica(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
AleAirHub:

Model Who Carried Is Really Your Problem & I Pray You Will Denial Your Offspring...
Blah blah...still not making sense and still no other agencies that require forensics.
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Godblessamaechi: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:
One of the best Nigeria has ever had, I hope the new guy will do his best too.
I would have seconded you but Arase to me operates like a coward and a slave in the way he managed issues that relate to the North. He has to wait for SLS to return and approve of him to go and rescue Ese.
He was very quick to order for the disarmament of Massob/Ipob but was very COWARD to dish the same oder to the Herdsmen who freely roam our Land with Ak47 destroying lives and properties with impunity. Let's put sentiment apart he laboured so hard to retain his job by being unprofessional and biased in other to curry favour or impress his pay Master with the manner he handled criminal cases in the North differently from the South. As for me his demerits outweighs his so called merits.
SOUTHERNERS WHEN ARE WE GOING TO FREE OURSELVES FROM THE CHAIN'S OF THE NORTH?
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by aalangel(f): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Spare me please!! I won't be surprised if he's arrested tomorrow.
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Enahi(f): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Godblessamaechi:

I would have seconded you but Arase to me operates like a coward and a slave in the way he managed issues that relate to the North. He has to wait for SLS to return and approve of him to go and rescue Ese.
He was very quick to order for the disarmament of Massob/Ipob but was very COWARD to dish the same oder to the Herdsmen who freely roam our Land with Ak47 destroying lives and properties with impunity. Let's put sentiment apart he laboured so hard to retain his job by being unprofessional and biased in other to curry favour or impress his pay Master with the manner he handled criminal cases in the North differently from the South. As for me his demerits outweighs his so called merits.
SOUTHERNERS WHEN ARE WE GOING TO FREE OURSELVES FROM THE CHAIN'S OF THE NORTH?

I have decided to turn a blind eye to that aspect because it hurts, I feel he would 've done better if he had a free will to but the powers that be that claim to be fighting corruption is the greatest enemy of this Country. I pray the Northerners don't rule this Country again.
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Roadmike(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Believe this and you'll believe any thing from this Government.

[size=24pt]How do you reconcile this statement with most appointment made thus far ?[/size]
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Eluwilussit(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
logica:
Which other agencies need forensics? And what is forensics without a proper database of people?

You are very smart. I am proud of you. Been saying this for over 10 yrs now. We need a reliable database. It will reduce crimes and corruption. Even population will be determined. It will revolutionize our nation. Database is key. Let's know how many Aisha Muhammadu Buhari we have in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Caseless: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
tonio2wo:

and how many security chiesfs appointed by Gej were fired by BUHARI? This goes to show that Arase case is an exception.
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Papa2much: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Its good to leave office at your peak.

Congrats
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Papa2much: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Its good to leave office at your peak.

Congrats shocked
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by barcaboi(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
The records are there to sho that 99% of security chiefs are occupied by northerners.

CDS- sw. A ceremonial post which doesn't have any effect in Nigeria, more like a bureaucrat.

CNS-SS. A naval staff that's there just to make up the numbers because the navy comes last in Nigeria armed forces and its forces are only in the Southern region and its equipment are obsolete.
Nigeria Navy don't have a missile that can travel from Lagos to Abj
do ur research again.....
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Thobiy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlackPeni5:
Rubbish....Buhari was waiting impatiently to put his northern slowpoke there as IG. No wonder he appointed the IG even before Arase left.
Yeah
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by july66: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Arase stayed till retirement most probably because apc chairman or Oshiomole who are from the same state with him made a case for him. Otherwise, his so called intelligence will not have counted. QED
http://www.herald.ng/let-ex-police-ig-arase-serve-term-buhari-opens/#iIZUEOCOBHakbhgi.99
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Caseless: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2016
tonio2wo:

please, in the name of God, follow this link and vote ivyy for miss nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you!
Re: Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up by Caseless: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Thobiy:

Yeah
help me vote this girl abeg On this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula / 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince / See Labour Party Agbada (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.