Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of June 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of June 2016 (373 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of June 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 14th Of June 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of June 2016 by jonatoye(m): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Irrespective of your experience in life the fact still remains that God will always be who He is. No matter what you feel about life God is real!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you . . . The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations."" (Exodus 3:14-15 NKJV).
Several Great men have come and gone. Men like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the likes are not left out; but God remains their God. These men also had their own experience but scaled through by honouring the Lord with their existence.

The Lord did not intervene immediately when the Egyptians subjected the Children of Israel to intense hard Labour. He had a pre-determined plan to take glory through their situation. Therefore, He sent a message to them that He remains their God irrespective of their experience.

Whatever the case may be with you; God is making it known to you that He remains who He is. The I AM THAT I AM was the One who saved you as a child while other children died; He was the one who took you through those path where others ended up their lives. He is not ignorant of every detail of your life.

His name is a memorial not to only one generation but to all. He was the one who parted the red sea, dried river Jordan and broke the wall of Jericho. He is the covenant keeping God. The I AM THAT I AM is still the same today and forever more just as he is in the time past. Lets honour and acknowledge Him irrespective of the challenges in our lives. Whether at death or living He remains the Almighty God.

The I AM THAT I AM will prove His existence over your life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Fantastic Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Friend And His Pastor / 10 Good Tips For The Last 10days Of Ramadan / Why Did Some Christians Do Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.