Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? (4762 Views)

Developers And Webmasters, How Do You Make Your Purchases Online? / Please Webmasters Whats The Name Of This Template / Webmasters How Can I Pay For Domain Name Without Paypal Or Credit Card? (2) (3) (4)

Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2016
I Created A Site And It's Not Mobile Friendly..
And i dont like the site mobile version Cause Its Diffrent From the Full Page...
Webmasters Help..
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by hexy40: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Personally, I use fluid css it helps me a lot..

Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by muyexzy: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2016
I'll recommend using a mobile first and responsive css framework like bootstrap. Www.getbootstrap.com

You could also look into media queries

Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by Phasesone(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2016
If you are using blogger... I recommend you just change your template and look for a more mobile friendly template.... Its that simple

Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by bedfordng(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
And i dont like the site mobile version Cause Its Diffrent From the Full Page...
Webmasters Help..
you need to do more diggings on how to tweak your website based on the blogging platform you are using. Google should be your best shot

Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by Dermie: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
You can make use of Adapt.js, Responsive.js, Twitter Bootstrap or Foundation.
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by KangaIye: 6:23am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by Raypawer(m): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2016
use bootstrap, simple
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 25, 2016
is it a blog or forum?
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by Tayoen(f): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2016
My own is not kukuma responding
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Webmasters Help..

Which of the platform did you use in creating your website?
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by pointstores(m): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2016
use a responsive template or add boot strap
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by Edwardhead(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2016
seek help from God my brother

Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Seun come and tell them your trick na. Even nairaland will open under 1g network grin

Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by telim: 7:09am On Jun 25, 2016
use media quarries to target different screen sizes and resize the layout when it breaks or a fluid grid layout using % to represent the size of your div,headers,fonts etc

Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by orlaryhincah(m): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Wordpress?
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2016
All the posters above me have already given you good advices. Because I cannot see the website in question, well, I cannot help you.

My website www.Nairaland.com did not use bootstrap or wordpress, i hand-coded the CSS directly and it works well for me - and displays properly in all browsers, even internet explorer 6.0.

I can teach you how to code CSS, but for starters, I shall advise you to use boostrap (for custom work), or wordpress to avoid stress.

Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by fredpaul: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2016
I can help you out, mobile css is quite tricky atimes, just give me a call, so i can put you through, +234 816 543 1964 , you can also check out our website www.obiaks.com on your mobile
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by yahoofak(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Link to the site ?
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by jazinogold(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls check out mine.. its not mobile friendly! www.gatecrashng.
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2016
What platform do u use
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by dermmy(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Martins301:
Seun come and tell them your trick na. Even nairaland will open under 1g network grin

Lolz...U get am
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by dermmy(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2016
If it's a wordpress or joomla website you can use a responsive template or get a plugin that does that and if you created/coded the site yourself then use media queries.
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by ibietela2(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2016
If it's a CMS there are responsive themes
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by ibietela2(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2016
But if it's a custom coded site you can use CSS media queries or front-end templates like bootstrap
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Did you like this (blogger) template www.jidex.pro

If yes, PM me, lemme give you free. wink

Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by ufumes(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Buy template and edit to your taste
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by lyfeonweb1: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2016
You did not state if its a blogger or wordpress or coded from scratch. Na wa o

you should check here though

lyfeonweb.com
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by damlax: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2016
Please add this to your head tag
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by damlax: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2016
damlax:
Please add this to your head tag
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

Re: Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? by NigerianScholar: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Ds ntered fp since morning and has only 1 page shocked

Nigerian "google Map" / 4 Easy Steps To Become A Better Content Marketer / Submit Your Site To Top Instant Approval Directories Free