Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! (23838 Views)

Ebonyi State University Post Ume Date / Futminna Post Ume Date Is Out / Futa Post-ume Date Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by fosbiggy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2009
The Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma has announced a new date for their Post UME. This is according to the Website www.myaau.com. The Exam will begin on wednesday 16th through Saturday 19th September 2009. For More Information you can Visit the website.For those who could not purchase the post UME card before it expired last time, you can go ahead and buy now. The list of designated banks is on their website.
Direct Entry Students can also begin the purcase of their Post DE card.
Please be Wise, dont go buying by Proxy, go there yourself to avoid being duped.
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by fosbiggy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2009
If You chose the School as your first choice, lets meet here. For those who filled a course other than their first choice are advised to reset their application to reflect the first choice course of study.
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by fosbiggy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2009
smiley
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by okluv: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
do u know if the cut off have been brought cos i heard some tin like that .
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by fosbiggy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2009
Yea, there are cut offmarks for eligibility.
See below

SCREENING OF THE UME CANDIDATES FOR 2009/2010 ADMISSIONS
All 2009/2010 UME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of First Choice and have met the minimum UME score indicated against the Faculties/Department and College below, are invited to attend a screening exercise in the University at the Faculties/Departments of their first choice, except the Faculty of Agriculture which will hold their screening exercise at the main campus of the University.

S/N
Faculty/Department
Score

All departments in the Faculties of Agriculture, Arts, Education and Environmental Studies as well as departments of Material and Production Engineering (Faculty of Engineering and Technology), Physiology (College of Medicine), Botany and Zoology (Faculty of Natural Sciences), Geography, Psychology and Sociology (Faculty of Social Sciences).
190 and above

Departments of Civil Engineering (Faculty of Engineering and Technology), Medical Laboratory Science (Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences), as well as all departments in the Faculty of Natural Sciences except Botany and Zoology.
200 and above

Departments of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Faculty of Engineering and Technology), Banking and Finance, Public Administration (Faculty of Management Science), Political Science and Economics (Faculty of Social Sciences).
210 and above

Faculty of Law, departments of Accounting and Business Administration (Faculty of Management Science), Medicine and Surgery (College of Medicine).
220 and above
220 and above
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by fosbiggy(m): 3:49am On Sep 07, 2009
smiley
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by kingprezi: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2009
thank you.
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by fosbiggy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2009
You are welcome My Brother!!!
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by jerry4all: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2009
Someone should please help me with the grammar of this university, It seems Business Administration is classified under Management Sciences and not Social sciences. Someone should please confirm for me so I don't miss my screening date. Thanks
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by fosbiggy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yes My Brother, Business Administration is a management Science at Ambrose Alli University, hence yours is on Wednesday 16th .Pack your bags now and you there that is If you are not there already
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by somcherry(f): 5:45pm On May 16, 2013
pls sumone shld alert me wen aau 2013/2014 putme form is out...thanks and God bless
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by christlyke(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2013
Ahaaa!!...2hank God AAUs thread...pls where can i get thier p.utme past questions..thanks
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by ebyniza(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY POST UME RUNS am ose by name 300 level law student, i help people in getting admission cause i have alot of friends in socket wall, if u are interested just halla me @ 08135998796, success in ur exam 2morrow
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by christlyke(m): 2:39am On Jul 19, 2013
This thread must nt die....Ose i saw u in AAUs room on 2go....Sup man. I wish al dose rytn later 2dae success....may God grant u all ur heart desires
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by Ekinado: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2014
Quick addmission into AAU either through post-utme questions or after post-utme, if you need questions contact me at 08132729836. Remember its not free!
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by Ekinado: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Quick addmission into AAU either through post-utme questions or after post-utme, if you need questions contact me at 08132729836. Remember its not free!!
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by ggrin(f): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls I need pass post utme qustn
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by Datruggedman: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hello are u a jambite and you want to excel in your postume exam this year, here is a platform for you to gain admission into any university of your choice in nigeria,send us a short text eg:i want postume answer for,institution:AAU,followed by your four subjects u are offering to 08137302971,
NOTE;NO CALL PLS ONLY SMS,AND WE REPLY YOU FAST, BECAUSE WE CANT ATTEND OUR CANDIDATES VIA PHONE CALL

OUR SUBCRIPTION FEE IS #4000,FOR FOUR SUBJECT
PAYMENT PROCEDURE
AFTER YOU SEND THE SHORT TEXT TO 08137302971, AS STATED ABOVE, WE WILL SEND U OUR BANKING DETAIL FOR PAYMENT,
AFTER PAYMENT SEND YOUR FOUR SUBJECT,INSTITUTION,TELLER NO OR DEPOSIT SLIP NO AND DEPOSITORS NAME TO 08137302971,THEN WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE AFTER 10MINS,SAY NO TO JAMB AND POSTUME SCORE UPGRADING THEY ARE ALL SCAM,SUBSCRIPTION NOW AVAILABLE,THE EARLIER THE BETTER
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by ebyniza(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2014
upgrade your ambrose alli university 2014 july post ume score to beat cut off mark to any desire course in the institution call 08135998796
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by Jkvivi2020: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
For processing of your post utme form and admission into 100 level. Post utme past question and answers call 08123548703 no going back home you must get admission this year.
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! by Jkvivi2020: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
For processing of your post utme form and admission into 100 level 2015/2016. Post utme past question and answers call 08123548703 no going back home you must get admission this year.

(1) (Reply)

My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / UNIOSUN 400 Level Students Celebrate "Back To School" / The Best Business Schools In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.