Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident (32365 Views)

Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) / Akwa Ibom Corper, Ngozi, Buried / Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Akalia(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Another beauty bites the dust. RIP.
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by complete1(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2016
SHE IS NOT DEAD OO,THANK GOD! WE ARE GETTING NEWS FROM HER FAMILY THAT SHE'S NOT DEAD.I KNOW HER PERSONALLY

Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by papilon41(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2016
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2016
rest in peace i pray she make heaven angryv
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by ErepaTV: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by argob44(f): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2016
RIP DEAR
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Byky91(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2016
God knows best.... Her contribution to the last meeting we had after mass last Sunday is still fresh in my memory, like it was yesterday... I look at the group pictures she took with us..... I shed tears... She never knew it would be her last... Rest in Peace Ngozi... God loves you most.. cry cry
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by votemysticgal16(f): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
cry

I'v learnt something today

Its not abt one's beauty or fame or wealth or whatever.

We all need to be humble and prayerful and thankful to be among the living.
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by elite02(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2016
God pls help us in dis sinful world,dis is geting serious...RIP
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by 4reala(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2016
jonhemma11:
Pictured below is the Corp member who allegedly burnt beyond recognition in fatal accident which occurred in Mbiokporo Nsit in Nsit Ibom LGA, Akwa Ibom about 3pm on Wednesday June 22. The driver of the vehicle allegedly escaped.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photo-corp-member-who-burnt-to-death-in.html

See the graphic photos here https://www.nairaland.com/3183662/female-corper-burnt-death-akwa-ibom
@op, no name? Abi na miss annonimous?
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Codedworld1: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Rip
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Nzeh12(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Heard she isn't dead, a source close to her brother says.she is a gradge of uniport just like me so we've got mutual friends.
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by taemilola(f): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2016
It's a small world after all.
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Collins10(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2016
blayde:

so na 19 800 ginger u go serve...SMH
That is not what the person meant. What the person mean is that the 19,800 is not worth her life at all.
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by ayomidegal: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2016
jonhemma11:
Pictured below is the Corp member who allegedly burnt beyond recognition in fatal accident which occurred in Mbiokporo Nsit in Nsit Ibom LGA, Akwa Ibom about 3pm on Wednesday June 22. The driver of the vehicle allegedly escaped.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photo-corp-member-who-burnt-to-death-in.html

See the graphic photos here https://www.nairaland.com/3183662/female-corper-burnt-death-akwa-ibom
Drivers always escape

R.I.P beauty
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by ayomidegal: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Nzeh12:
Heard she isn't dead, a source close to her brother says.she is a gradge of uniport just like me so we've got mutual friends.
Sure?
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by blayde(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Collins10:
That is not what the person meant. What the person mean is that the 19,800 is not worth her life at all.

of course,nothing on earth here is worth anyone's life. She simply died in d course of her service 2 d nation but tagging such to a meagre sum is bemeaning. It could have been me. She's a fallen hero. Rest on dear.
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by comrChris(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2016
really don't get these people who chose to always comment on beauty when something like this happens, is death only for the ugly ones?

R I P to the dead n abundant grace for the family to bear the loss...amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Heineken(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2016
So so sad... Wetin go dey make her people feel bad well na that burning part... They won't forget easily. May God give them the fortitude to bear the loss. Rest in peace dear. Life sha... It pays to be good.
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2016
am confused here o. people said shes not dead. some said shes dead. yall should confirm now. this girl too fine abeg.
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Olibboy: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2016
beauty fade away
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Byky91(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2016
onadana:
Karma will arrest the driver one day.Even otumokpor dey fail.

It's not like the guy ran away or something.... He was just lucky to be out of the car before the explosion... That's all...

He fractured his neck bone.... He's currently battling with his life too...

He's a corper also.... It's just our prayers matter now...

cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Byky91(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2016
Nzeh12:

I just wish that was true

But she's gone bruv...
She never survived.... She was a friend...
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by trippleKAY(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Neduzze5:
It's unfortunate... I knew the young lady and we were together after church on Sunday.

The most painful part of it was that I was appreciating her beauty and her prayerfulness that Sunday not knowing that the cold hands of death were around the corner.

May God Almighty grant her eternal rest and give her family and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen!!

So Sad right now cry embarassed
like seriously?
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Neduzze5(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
trippleKAY:
like seriously?

Seriously... We go to the same church and serve in the same capital, Uyo but not the same PPA.
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2016
never take life seriously. no one gets out alive anyway. just be happy no matter your situation. RIP to the beauty.
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by rogalagu: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2016
RIP
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by uwa244(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2016
So so sorry. What a death!!
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by nwaoma7(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2016
That's a sad one, God please may her gentle soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2016
what a loss!! RIP
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by samuelson06(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
I want to say one thing here: any time something happen, let's try and control fear. I know it's hard but that's what can give you some guarantee of coming out of the situation. Once fear takes over, you barely can control the situation and Satan would take over to destroy you because he thrives on people's fear. The driver of the vehicle this lady entered hit a child, lost control and fell into a gutter. One side of the taxi was inside the gutter while the other side was on the road and still driving. In the process, fuel got leaked and immediately they stopped, the driver and one passenger escape. This young lady actually managed to step out of the taxi but then again fell into the gutter, this time fire has started already. She got engulfed by it. Nobody was able to help her. She got overwhelmed with fear even before the taxi stop and couldn't control herself again. So sad!
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
nairalandaddict:
RIP... Small Life cry cry cry... May we live long for our parents to reap the fruit of their labour.
I pray oooo
Amen

(1) (2) (3)

This Cripple Man Completes His NYSC, Deserves Some Accolades. PHOTOS / 2013 Batch C Corpers Time-table / NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.