Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) (1903 Views)

Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Do footballers really need another reason to want to win the Euros other than actually winning it? Probably not. Does that mean we're going to criticise an Italian reality star with a more than ample bosom for promising to strip if Italy win the tournament? Definitely not!

Antonio Conte's side finished top of their group, but now have the unenviable task of facing Spain in the quarter-finals. So if the players need anymore inspiration it can come from former Big Brother Italy contestant Francesca Cipriani, who's promised to drop her flag if Italy win the Euros.

She posed on Instagram wearing nothing but a flag saying: "Win the Euros and the flag will fly away".

Source/More Photos: http://www.newslivecasts.com/2016/06/italian-model-promises-strip-italy-euro.html

Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by myfantasies(f): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2016
I will do same if Nigeria carries the world cup tongue tongue
Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by FreeWorld23: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2016
So?
Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by FreeWorld23: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2016
myfantasies:
None of my business
Me too angry
Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by kenkenny55(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2016
What's there to see again she is already naked.... Becos we ve already seen everything. What else do you wish to see.
Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by myfantasies(f): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Me too angry
I modified my comment grin
Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by FreeWorld23: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2016
myfantasies:
I modified my comment grin
I will modify too tongue
Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by cruzita(f): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2016
grin

sandoski will do same when eyimba carry champions league
Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2016
They will only get inspired if u have a different settings from every other girl or it is made of 24 carat gold order than that....go and sleep
Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by ibehKachukwu: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Am officially placing all my balls on Italy right now.
Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by myfantasies(f): 8:59am On Jun 24, 2016
FreeWorld23:
I will modify too tongue
Copy cat

Good morning and how was your night
Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by adexlamex(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2016
she only said the flag will fly away.....she might be wearing a bra or tube behind the flag....#myopinion
Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by FreeWorld23: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Copy cat

Good morning and how was your night
grin

Fine ma. Pls don't forget my signature tomorrow wink
Re: This Model Promises To Go Completely Unclad If Italy Wins The Euro (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2016
cruzita:
grin

sandoski will do same when eyimba carry champions league

Lolgringrin
Cruzita I go fight yougrin

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Minnie Vs Amber Rose / Want To Be An Actor? There Is A Free Movie Audition For Nairalanders / Anything Wromg With Photos Of This Curvy Mum And Her Daughter That Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.