Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. (47134 Views)

Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? / Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Emmysteve(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Nice thread. I learned a lot today.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by sats: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2016
busuyi44:

share d download link for K 9 browser. I can't find it on playstore

I downloaded it from playstore when it was available
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by dayveed1(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2016
obaangeli:

Pls how do I get d real luckypatcher apk, all I got on play store are not d real application but guidance on how to use d application
lucky patcher not on playstore bro... Use Google to search for it and download the latest version..

NOTE : your phone must be rooted.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Respect55(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Please friends, I just downloaded the Polaris office, camscanner and genius lyrics but dnt know how to use dem. I can't even register the genius lyrics
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by sats: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2016
carlcar2012:

Why should I block adult content?

cheesy
Not all of us like adult content
And some of us if not most of us need to break free

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Emperoradrian(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2016
(1)-My Calculator= helps me calculate HW much my customers wud giv me,and HW much change I'll giv Dem,also enables me tak stock in my shop...

(2)-My Currency Converter= helps me wen I'm in exchange line inside main market,to knw dollar and Rmb equivalent in naira...

dats all.

proudly igbo (Onitsha boy)
on behalf of Igbo Boys Movement Onitsha branch. (IBM).
signed...Mgt (white house).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2016
It's TubeMate not TuberMate. Just think of this app like a YouTube with a download button. Very easy to use, just go to the search bar on tubemate, type in the video u r looking for, click on the one u want to download from the results and click on the green download button. That's all. All of the euro 2016 highlight videos on my phone were downloaded thru tubemate
nobsalis:

how can I use the tubermate.... will I copy d URL to d app or
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by dayveed1(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2016
dhorlipizzu:
Top of my list is Zoosk...

2: okcupid
3: yahoo messenger
4: meet24
5: premium VPN
6: Kik
7: Instagram
8: cyber ghost
9: Snapchat
10: Facebook ...

Thanks for granting me audience gentlemen n ladies wink
lol Bros.. They're coming after you... BTW I keep getting my account banned on OKC ... Any hints that might help??
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by donhils: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2016
sats:

its fast ... not as fast as UC though
Is uc browser fast?
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by dayveed1(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Elebiju:
Whatsapp Fleksy keyboard; you will love this keyboard Voice changer Google chrome Openvpn connect Ifont Xplore Lucky patcher Freedom Mx player Drippler Malwarebytes; the best anti malware. Dictionary Bible Wattpad; for thousands of novels Camscanner Ucbrowser.
Pls this voice changer how does it works?
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by pseudonomer: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2016
dayveed1:
GB WHATSAPP : modded whatsapp app. Tweakable with good interface.
it also serves as an extra whatsapp.. Making two whatsapp on your phone without conflicting each other.

TEXT FAIRY : convert any paper doc into text and you can copy and paste it after.

NEXTPLUS : generate a us and text any USA number for free. No LIMITS you can also send pics and receive calls with it.

INSTASAVER : save pictures and videos directly to your phone from Instagram. Fast and easy.

MOBOPLAYER : allows you to watch videos while you're performing other tasks on you phone.. Just open the app play any video and minimize to your home screen without exiting the video player and see the magic.

ADM : helps in downloading large files.. It is the fastest downloading app and you can always resume downloading files anytime.

LUCKYPATCHER : unlock game levels, unlock coins in games and buy some paid apps for free..

GALLERY VAULT : hide pictures and videos from your gallery even the app itself will be hidden lol i love this app.

BRILLIANT QUOTES : quotes from various philosophers, activists, pastors , past leaders.. Display on your home screen

FOXY EDITOR : more like a mobile photoshop app.

please can I have the link to the LuckyPatcher.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by donhils: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2016
forlahkhe:

Thank u. I downloaded "share it" bt wen i wanted to get some videos frm infinix it was sayin that d other fone too must have "share it" b4 it can pair. So i uninstalled
Download xender.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by flokii: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2016
ADM download manager
MX player
Wordweb
Boat browser for Tablet et al does it for me..

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by dayveed1(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2016
pseudonomer:

please can I have the link to the LuckyPatcher.
Use Google bro.. "download lucky patcher. Apk" search like that you'll see the direct link.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by isacolukay(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by isacolukay(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Tempem, e be like say u be JW?
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by YOLO1(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Nice thread. Have actually downloaded a lot of applications even though blackberry doesn't support most applications listed here. Have got two questions to ask from the gurus here
1) which application can I use to write text on pictures. See the pictures attached
2) which application can I use to manage my apps. E.g whatsapp & bbm. Sometimes I don't feel like chatting while browsing but messages keep on coming in. I need a app to help me block these apps from running for the period I don't wanna use them
PS. I use blackberry 10 phone and not android

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by sats: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2016
donhils:

Is uc browser fast?

UC is very fast, it can load webpages even before you click sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by tempem: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2016
blezzy080:
Will Windows 10 tablet support all dis app pls
A few of them will surely work.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Hehe...
So my top apps are...

1. BB keyboard: This keyboard never fails on my infinix Note 2 LTE. Its smooth and just my taste. Also, its simple.

2. Mortal Kombat X: Now, am never bored when it comes to this app. Many selections of fighters and the show always goes on... cool

3. Camscanner: This is first hand when im at work. My official printer is downstairs and i wonder how many times i would have to descend to get something scanned. Anyway, this is what i use to save time and ofcourse, stress. smiley

4. UCBrowser: When it comes to downloads, i have seen another. During the weekends is when i love to chill and download movies worth 9Gb or 10Gb max. This browser does the trick. cool

5. Whatsapp: I might as well say ive forgotten about BBM. I fall in love with the app everyday. kiss

6. PayWithCapture 5.0: This App is simply amazing. Imagine a banking app and an app used to pay for stuff on the go all in one. Kudos to the initiators. Link your card and thats it. Buy credit, transfer money...at this point, you might forget your bank has an official app. cheesy

7. WPS Office: No more problem when i need to view an excel file. Hehe...This is just great. I receive official mails on the go with excel sheets most times so when i have this app, i just download and view and even respond with a different excel sheet. Cool or wha? wink

8. ES Explorer: With this i can extract files without fear on my device. Hehe... And games with .rar format don hear am! tongue

9. ShowBox App: I can stream and download movies with this app. Its simplicity is second to none. I can say its worth the mb.. grin

10. VLC player: Name the video and i will play it. Shikena.. grin tongue
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by bigass123(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Phone has to be rooted to use purify.. Right?

feldido:
Chrome: This is my favorite browser, it gives me near pc experience browsing.

WhatsApp: I'm not the chatting type, but I use it for my messaging needs for business and a few friends.

Xplore: This is the first app I always install ever since I started using a smartphone since the time of Symbian. It's the best file explore ever.

JW library: This app does everything for me, from the days text, to bible research, to be able to share the bibles message on the go.

Facebook lite: This is a minimalistic version of the main Facebook app, the best in terms of data saving. You can use it in 2g network and works smoothly, also I don't need messenger app to chat with it.

Candy Crush: This is my favorite game, infact I'm an addict. Presently in level 1527 shocked grin.
It helps me cool my nerves and keeps me mentally sharp.

Musicmatch: This is just like ttpod, but more powerful.
It shows lyrics if Nigerian songs, supports lyrics from many music players.

Gmail: For my emailing needs, with it I can use all other mailing services like Hotmail, yahoo, etc

Llauncher: This is my favorite launcher, it can change icons, use up to 7 icons on my dock, my most used apps appears first on my app drawer, swipe the edge of the screen from left to right to access quick menu and recent apps, access Google Now by swiping from left(not from edge this time) lots of customizations.

Purify: This one helps keep my device in good shape, with it I can disable autostart, and apps running on the background, It can deny apps from accessing network, and finally it helps me control my notification center.

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by tempem: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2016
YOLO1:
Nice thread. Have actually downloaded a lot of applications even though blackberry doesn't support most applications listed here. Have got two questions to ask from the gurus here
1) which application can I use to write text on pictures
2) which application can I use to manage my apps. E.g whatsapp & bbm. Sometimes I don't feel like chatting while browsing but messages keep on coming in. I need a app to help me block these apps from running for the period I don't wanna use them
On Google playstore search for "phonto". This works for question 1.
2... I've once used but I've forgotten the apps name.. But kinda like your phone need to be rooted... Some more expert will put you through.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by feldido(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2016
bigass123:
Phone has to be rooted to use purify.. Right?

Yea, but I have a system management app that does these things for me without root, but purify's better
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by tempem: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2016
isacolukay:
Tempem, e be like say u be JW?

Exactly,bro... cheesy
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Sike(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Different kinda apps everyday.

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by donhils: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2016
sats:

UC is very fast, it can load webpages even before you click sometimes
Is it faster than the new Operamini? I don't think so. Becos to me, UC browser is one of the most annoying browsers. It's good for downloading, no doubt; but for regular browsing it sucks especially when it starts showing me this bulshit.

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by rockhillz(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2016
whatsapp.....WPS......Instagram.......Vlc.......Criminal case.......English......... Es file explorer.......Candy crush....... Imissal.....video to mp3....

all I love
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by PlayerOne: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2016
dayveed1:
GB WHATSAPP : modded whatsapp app. Tweakable with good interface.
it also serves as an extra whatsapp.. Making two whatsapp on your phone without conflicting each other.

TEXT FAIRY : convert any paper doc into text and you can copy and paste it after.

NEXTPLUS : generate a us and text any USA number for free. No LIMITS you can also send pics and receive calls with it.

INSTASAVER : save pictures and videos directly to your phone from Instagram. Fast and easy.

MOBOPLAYER : allows you to watch videos while you're performing other tasks on you phone.. Just open the app play any video and minimize to your home screen without exiting the video player and see the magic.

ADM : helps in downloading large files.. It is the fastest downloading app and you can always resume downloading files anytime.

LUCKYPATCHER : unlock game levels, unlock coins in games and buy some paid apps for free..
since i don't play games i just use it to remove annoying ads from apps

GALLERY VAULT : hide pictures and videos from your gallery even the app itself will be hidden lol i love this app.

BRILLIANT QUOTES : quotes from various philosophers, activists, pastors , past leaders.. Display on your home screen

FOXY EDITOR : more like a mobile photoshop app.

Bro God bless u .. I now have 2whatsapp on my phone.. Have discarded my dieing bb curve 7.. Wow wink you have just saved me from buying another android for WhatsApp purpose

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by AmAlbert(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2016
tempem:
Am not gonna bore you down with epistles.. Each app's description will be short and simple.
Explaining why you're so in love with a particular application will help us know what we are missing and why we really need to get it.
Mine First

1.Whatsapp: This needs no introduction .. It's the one and only social app I have on my phone...

2.MX player: Plays both audio and video player, when you have your phone rooted, you can embed subtitles.. Yes *subtitles..*

3.SK neutral: That's my lovely keyboard- it does magic. Comes with varieties of colors.

4.Hi font: I don't really like using the default font.. This gives you the opportunity to use various fonts

5.Puffin: This browser is a beast.. I swear.. It's extremely fast. Just touch, there you go!!

6.JW Library: App developed by Jehovah's Witnesses. It housed over 100 bible translations..
I navigate through bible translations easily.

7.Ttpod: The music player that gladdens my heart.. It displays the lyrics while listening to a music.

8.Adobe Reader: My best, official and the most decent pdf reader.. Smooth scrolling makes hoping from one page to another stress free

9.Daily Text: The alarm and the widget make remembering to read the text each morning so easy..

10.English: That's my mobile dictionary.. You can save, share and it can even read the words to your hearing.

All these apps listed are easily accessible on play store..
Now it's your turn, drop yours.. I want to check up your apps.
. An may Jehovah bless you for number 6, I no dey use dah number 6 play o
JW LIBRARY APP SO SO COOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by engrkaz(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Fav apps

Zenith Eazy Money

Standard chartered mobile

Adobe PDF reader.

That's all!!!
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by YOLO1(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2016
tempem:

On Google playstore search for "phonto". This works for question 1.
2... I've once used but I've forgotten the apps name.. But kinda like your phone need to be rooted... Some more expert will put you through.

I am or the blackberry 10 platform and not android
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Adie1993(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Plz Hw does rooting an Android phone works??...i mean d change nd d futures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MTN Now Campaigns For Buhari (APC)? / Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! / Over 70 Android Secret Codes You Probably Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.