Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. (47137 Views)

Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? / Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by kentochi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
tempem:
Am not gonna bore you down with epistles.. Each app's description will be short and simple.
Explaining why you're so in love with a particular application will help us know what we are missing and why we really need to get it.
Mine First

1.Whatsapp: This needs no introduction .. It's the one and only social app I have on my phone...

2.MX player: Plays both audio and video player, when you have your phone rooted, you can embed subtitles.. Yes *subtitles..*

3.SK neutral: That's my lovely keyboard- it does magic. Comes with varieties of colors.

4.Hi font: I don't really like using the default font.. This gives you the opportunity to use various fonts

5.Puffin: This browser is a beast.. I swear.. It's extremely fast. Just touch, there you go!!

6.JW Library: App developed by Jehovah's Witnesses. It housed over 100 bible translations..
I navigate through bible translations easily.

7.Ttpod: The music player that gladdens my heart.. It displays the lyrics while listening to a music.

8.Adobe Reader: My best, official and the most decent pdf reader.. Smooth scrolling makes hoping from one page to another stress free

9.Daily Text: The alarm and the widget make remembering to read the text each morning so easy..

10.English: That's my mobile dictionary.. You can save, share and it can even read the words to your hearing.

All these apps listed are easily accessible on play store..
Now it's your turn, drop yours.. I want to check up your apps.
nice one
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by TrollinStone: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
You can do this with google drive, though i'm not sure the full extent

Globalhustler:
Camscanner is a very good app for scanning paper documents in a very readable format on ur phone. Covert d scanned document to pdf or any other file type. Recognize d texts in ur scanned document and copy, to search words from it on ur browser or ease typing it by pasting d recognized words on another app. And so on.
I use it to scan all d paper documents I use for job application online.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Respect55(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Pls help. I just downloaded the moboplayer2 but if I want to open it, it will just pop-up the message... Unfortunately, moboplayer2 has stopped working
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by ucee64(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
feldido:

Yea, but I have a system management app that does these things for me without root, but purify's better
pls bro can I use app to root my phone. wat are d benefits of rooting because I rooted mine with kingroot d latest version bt I don't know if it's genuine and d app also av dis purify bt Its asking me to on my data I thought it can work offline? Pls I need ur reply asap
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by ucee64(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
tempem:
Am not gonna bore you down with epistles.. Each app's description will be short and simple.
Explaining why you're so in love with a particular application will help us know what we are missing and why we really need to get it.
Mine First

1.Whatsapp: This needs no introduction .. It's the one and only social app I have on my phone...

2.MX player: Plays both audio and video player, when you have your phone rooted, you can embed subtitles.. Yes *subtitles..*

3.SK neutral: That's my lovely keyboard- it does magic. Comes with varieties of colors.

4.Hi font: I don't really like using the default font.. This gives you the opportunity to use various fonts

5.Puffin: This browser is a beast.. I swear.. It's extremely fast. Just touch, there you go!!

6.JW Library: App developed by Jehovah's Witnesses. It housed over 100 bible translations..

7.Ttpod: The music player that gladdens my heart.. It displays the lyrics while listening to a music.

8.Adobe Reader: My best, official and the most decent pdf reader.. Smooth scrolling makes hoping from one page to another stress free

9.Daily Text: The alarm and the widget make remembering to read the text each morning so easy..

10.English: That's my mobile dictionary.. You can save, share and it can even read the words to your hearing.

pls bro I downloaded hi font bt I don't know hw it works it's like it's not working in my phone
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by ucee64(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ejanla07:
no root firewall. block unnecessary app Access to network.. does require root

whatsapp

tubemate. dis is just like youtube app with download button. i download all my videos from here.

mp3 converter. i use dis to convert videos to mp3. i rather download music videos then conver to mp3 to save d stress of downloadin both..

opera mini. old version. stable and fast. also minimize data usage

mx player. best video player

true caller. dis is my official call app. can tell unknown callers name

es explore. file manager

aptoide. this is a bigger playstore. u can download paid apps on playstore free of charge from here. have more apps dan google playstore

nova launcher. i just love d launcher
bro does ur true caller work offline?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Ejanla07: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
ucee64:

True caller was never meant to work offline. all it does is search through thr database. using internet network...
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Ejanla07: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
ucee64:

True caller was never meant to work offline. all it does is search through thr database. using internet network... ..
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Ejanla07: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
HooxJnr:
Please which app is the best to download videos from YouTube. Thanks

tubemate
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Godwin978(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
tempem:
Mine First

please and please Boss. how can i change my phones default fonts? elighten me please, am using tecno H5

reply asap
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by tempem: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Godwin978:
please and please Boss. how can i change my phones default fonts? elighten me please, am using tecno H5

reply asap

Are you rooted?
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Boring: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
tempem:

Are you rooted?

ogbeni hw do one go abt dis rooting stuff
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by feldido(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
ucee64:
pls bro can I use app to root my phone. wat are d benefits of rooting because I rooted mine with kingroot d latest version bt I don't know if it's genuine and d app also av dis purify bt Its asking me to on my data I thought it can work offline? Pls I need ur reply asap

I think you are already rooted, there are pros and a little cons rooting G your Android phone.
You can use purify offline, except you put on the auto update option which requires data.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by tempem: 5:24am On Jul 09, 2016
ucee64:
pls bro I downloaded hi font bt I don't know hw it works it's like it's not working in my phone

Rooted?
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Respect55(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2016
U guys dnt wnt to assist me ni
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by ucee64(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2016
tempem:

Rooted?
No.. Can I use kingroot 2 root it
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by ucee64(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2016
feldido:

I think you are already rooted, there are pros and a little cons rooting G your Android phone.
You can use purify offline, except you put on the auto update option which requires data.
Thanks bro I confirmed it with root checker
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Naughtylyn: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Godwin978(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
tempem:

Are you rooted?
yes, sorry for replying you late.it was due to low battery.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Globalhustler:
i stay in iyanapaja, sango axis of lagos. thats my territory, where do u stay
anambra state... sorry for replying you late

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Peteru64(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
tempem:
Mine First

bro pls ur ttpod app shey na u dey write d lyrics ursef ni cos i no c ttpod only 4, playstore n d 1 wey i c na chineese so i g@s delete am pls i lyk d feature i come back com search d stuff ni na y abeg pls reply
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by forlahkhe: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pls guys, what application can i use to send videos and large files frm my samsung s5 to lenovo laptop. I av been using bluetooth and its very slow. I av xender and flash share on my phone bt my laptop doesnt av those two. Any1 dt wana suggest shd pls explai. How to use abeg. I dont know much abt ds stuffs. Thank u
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by yemi2plus(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
forlahkhe:
Pls guys, what application can i use to send videos and large files frm my samsung s5 to lenovo laptop. I av been using bluetooth and its very slow. I av xender and flash share on my phone bt my laptop doesnt av those two. Any1 dt wana suggest shd pls explai. How to use abeg. I dont know much abt ds stuffs. Thank u

Search for and download Shareit application, both on your phone and PC. Ensure to download same version, you can check how to use it online. It uses wifi and faster than Xender.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
dhorlipizzu:
Top of my list is Zoosk...

2: okcupid
3: yahoo messenger
4: meet24
5: premium VPN
6: Kik
7: Instagram
8: cyber ghost
9: Snapchat
10: Facebook ...

Thanks for granting me audience gentlemen n ladies wink
.. Hehehe my partner in crime
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
ucee64:

Are u sure
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
ucee64:
bro I installed gb WhatsApp bt d problem is Dat it's displaying ur phone date is inaccurate pls adjust. Pls what can I do to fix d problem?

Does ADM download faster Dan UCWeb
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
balingaonline:
My best apps

Pls which Quran do u knw wit translation and also voice play.

And dat of hadith also if they is bro
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
An0nimus:
My most used android apps

Opera mini - Think this takes the most of my time.

Whatsapp - Self explanatory

Moon reader+ - For reading epub/pdf books

Facebook Messenger - My best Facebook app.

Goal Live scores app - On the go scores

Musixmatch - Scoring songs never got easier than this

Pitch Lab Guitar Tuner - Self explanatory

Inbox/Gmail - Multiple emails

Others - BBM, tTorrent, ADM, Camscanner, Candy crush saga/soda, Snapseed

Pls d ADM download faster Dan UCWeb
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Elebiju:
this is lucky patcher.

What does lucky patcher do??
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
feldido:

Yea, but I have a system management app that does these things for me without root, but purify's better

How does d system management app works Pls enlighten me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MTN Now Campaigns For Buhari (APC)? / Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! / Over 70 Android Secret Codes You Probably Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.