Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,203 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (103120 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by seguno2: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
gen2briz:
It OYO and not UYO

But wetin she dey think

Maybe she thinks that she is in Benin where she told them that all their women are international PROSTITUTES during the campaign and the foolish people still voted for her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by abdullkabar(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
It was simply a mistake,probably she was anxious(no big deal)

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by murphyibiam15(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
seguno2:

Abeg, na who do you this thing?
Do you think that a Yoruba woman can shake hands with their Fulani emir anyhow since it is a different culture?
What happened to the saying that- When in Rome, do as the Romans do?
so since she's in yoruba land she should also follow u chop your shit(ie ewedu)
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by seguno2: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
MrKamar:
Not only shake, she should have tried to hug him grin

See this man. You want her to dry up instantly like a Sigidi, abi?
Then congi will finish our president on top of the ear palaver wey dey hold am for bad place. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by LIBERTY1980(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nobody is above mistake; let assume she forget, mistake is a general sickness.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Psylas(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
TippyTop:
This is what happens when one section of the country believe they own the country.
If she visits an Emir expect her to wait for hours before seeing the emir.
She can't try this in Edo, last woman who tried shaking the Oba's hand was made to suck a thousand blockus to atone for her oversight.
In the south west the Obas are fighting over themselves on who should lick Aisha's butt first.

All these tradition na rubbish, Oba/Emir na God?
We don't do this in S/E

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by SonofDevil: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
K
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by seguno2: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
murphyibiam15:

so since she's in yoruba land she should also follow u chop your shit(ie ewedu)

Please tell us, abeg make you confess if na you drag the yeye woman to Yoruba land by force.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by icedstone: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
you don't shake an elder's hand, talk more of a traditional ruler like the Alafin of oyo. serves her right anyway. kabiesiooo

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by MrKamar(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
seguno2:

See this man. You want her to dry up instantly like a Sigidi, abi?
Then congi will finish our president on top of the ear palaver wey dey hold am for bad place. grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by kingawo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
iku babayeye omo iku omo arun omo ofo omo adanu.....
100% respect for u baba

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by macjireh: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
FirstLadyNaija:
You Can't Shake Emir, why did you try to Shake a Traditional Ruler in YorubaLand?

I thot they said Islam forbids women from shaking men. I.T.K....That serves her right!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by seguno2: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
predear:
Wat insolence...can she shake emir of Kano or Sultan like dat?

Insolent and arrogant, is what she is.
Na our money wey she dey helep megida thief na im dey give am wings to dey proud anyhow.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
ydass:
Go on your fucking kneels bi.tch

The word is knees - (No L ).

Knee is a noun. It is the name of a part of the body.
Knees is the plural form of knee. For 2 or more knees

Kneel is a verb. It is an action.

You KNEEL down. ( L )
You go on your KNEES. (No L )

We learnt parts of speech in Primary school. I still remember my own. Don't forget yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by truthspeaks: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
No wonder islamic orgn like MURIC ddnt say anythn. But try hitting buhari slightly n they start releasing 400page statements
SleekAboki:

It's same reason why a Sunni Buhari sanctioned the massacre of over 1000 Shiites and no Sunni Muslims stood up to condemn evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Rasque1759(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
those idiots by now must have been planning to implicate the alafin in nsa money saga.cos of this..hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by IYANGBALI: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Honestly I love what kabiyesi did. Can Aisha try that with any of the emirs in the north. So she thought she could come down and disrespect our own iku baba yeye,no way.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by IYANGBALI: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingawo:
iku babayeye
omo iku
omo arun
omo ofo
omo adanu.....

mukina2 see dis guy dey use him dialect to toast you
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Ussyberry(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
SleekAboki:

aisha buhari is not a good Muslim. That's where buhari is having problems with her.

Bruhahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by IYANGBALI: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
ydass:

Your father
Very good answer to a stupid question

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Choiii Kaiii shocked, dem too near each oda self

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by yeni2015(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Akinkunmi0777 post=46885042] how was she culturless my bro? Does she belongs to yoruba?

She doesn't belong to yoruba and she can't find out . Next time she meets a first traditional ruler in yoruba land tell her to blow a kiss and say she doesn't belong to yoruba

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Okeomooke(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
dat shows manners of disrespect from her. beside Hw cud she want to shake "IGBAKEJI ORISA".carry joo alafin.she no serious nii.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
wite111:
Lalasticlala,mynd44 Front page.This woman is a disgrace to Nigeria.A corrupt woman that can't go to USA
Very childish, sounded like my baby sister
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Akinkunmi0777(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=yeni2015 post=46886071][/quote] when it is not her culture to kneel down.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
abdullkabar:
It was simply a mistake,probably she was anxious(no big deal)

Don't waste your energy brother.
Allow the dogs to bark
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by opribo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hope the new Ooni is learning tradition in its undiluted form.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
amtaken:
This is what happens when a 53 years old man marries a 13 years old bride. No matter what happens afterwards she will always remain a child in her heart and behaviour.

Aisha Buhari aka omoge Wale Tinubu is so childish yoo!
"53 year old", "13 year old". Why the superfluous s's? Are you hissing at us? Should we get our anti-venoms ready?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by orisa37: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
We are all learning to build the Nigeria we value. That's why these criticisms are right. Eze Ndigbo in his Crown visited The Deji of Akure and said "Hello mate". Before The Deji could lift up his head to see who was greeting, an "OMODE OWA"(Palace Guard) slapped him, broke his Crown, pushed him out of the Palace before inviting others to beat him blue black. Such is the nature of Tradition. So, when in Rome, ask and follow.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by lukency(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good for her! Her notice me too much wc makes her to be sharp contrast of her husband.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by emmasege: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
I wonder what the case would have been if it were the Ooni of Ife? I can bet it with anyone that Ooni would have shaken her hand. I still think Ojaja II needs some tutelage befitting of that throne.

Long live, Iku Baba Yeye. Thank you for telling Aisha that she cannot worship Sanusi or Saad Abubakar, while she disrespects you.
Nitooto, "Oyo mesi".

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Akinkunmi0777(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
RichYoungNigger, KingCheezyPuff, ijebabe, Nina4u, ladycomfort, missKiffy, Dammysmart, repogirl, LEGALAide, AK481, Jadekitana, FisifunKododada, YorubaWoman, Graccccccccy, YoungIncredible, 4nobody4every1, WORDWORLD, pet4ril, HardMirror, vizkiz, augster, vikeyz, searchiing4love, chocolateme, Ymodulus, Biographyroom, Explorers, shantelrandy,purplecoco, EroticAngelina, Naijasinglegirl, danielmichael, Adaure4ever, obomobo, jemmanuella97, Penissucker , kissmylips, devonpaul, emeritus856, cathodekazim, omojeesu, PapaNnamdi, bukkialso, dammytosh, ENIGMA24, Durentt, lowgeorge, TheSonOfMark, Ivynwa, fdmskincare, AmakaDNBStories, sinaj, flawlessT, LEOSIRSIR, Behira, Cutehector, Aminat508, CaptPlanet, oluwasoft, johnbet707, IVORY2009, Kalvan, Eshinwaju, coolitempa, yorubatic, ibotic, Zehner, freakishkid, hbabe, Idowuogbo, biz2get, joseph1832, Pls am using this medium to beg you, i beg you in Jesus name and Allah name that you should vote mysticgal tommorrow, i will be happy sir and ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.