Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (103106 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by barcaboi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
TippyTop:
This is what happens when one section of the country believe they own the country.
If she visits an Emir expect her to wait for hours before seeing the emir.
She can't try this in Edo, last woman who tried shaking the Oba's hand was made to suck a thousand blockus to atone for her oversight.
In the south west the Obas are fighting over themselves on who should lick Aisha's butt first.
u are a fool for dat statement. ...did you see him shake her hand?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by ArcIbrahim38(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
able20:

That is called gross Kwaraption in maalam Buhari's voice, moreover, the north has more regards for their own .

u have more regard for others own ....not your own abi......must you tribalise everything...
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by banme1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
How is this one my business.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by james1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Her protocol officers should know better but she won't try that with the sultan or emir;not on her life.if she was smart and really wanted to shake the alaafin she should have waited for him to initiate the handshake.by the by she learnt a lesson.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

The word is knees - (No L ).

Knee is a noun. It is the name of a part of the body.
Knees is the plural form of knee. For 2 or more knees

Kneel is a verb. It is an action.

You KNEEL down. ( L )
You go on your KNEES. (No L

We learnt parts of speech in Primary school. I still remember my own. Don't forget yours.

Thank you, this phone auto correct all the time. sometimes you won't even notice.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by mytym(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Blackfire:
A yoruba man can suck up to alot of things but when it comes to there king... Don't joke with them.

Come aisha be careful o .... Kini se o?

Èbi rè kó, jéjé e rè ló gò

Translation
she's innocently uncultured.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by murphyibiam15(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
cosade:

Education is not limited to formal studies only, that is school learning. In addition, you learn by traveling, looking, smelling, feeling, and eating including eating new food. Ewedu is a vegetable, get yourself educated by reading the benefits of eating ewedu.

http://www.foodsng.com/ewedu-the-numerous-health-benefits-you-dont-know/

Always keep an open mind and be willing to learn as education is a life time business. Respect others culture, tradition, food and way of life.

i dont even care about ur link.....no be all those over-oiled food u guys prepare and call soup....i remember wen i came to Bodija in ibadan in 2014,i nearly vomited my intestine trying to explore your so-called ewedu...ewedu seems to me a purgative
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is what happens when you are married to a tyrant. You lack finness,etiquette and become disrespectful to age long tradition.

Aalafin is not just a king but an elder. Can this uncouth and arrogant Aisha shake hands with her father or pedophile husband?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by linearity: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:
Her aides should have guided her nah, except he extends his hand you can't shake a Yoruba Traditional ruler, a First class one for that matter. BTW they are both muslims and I think in Islam ladies don't shake men.

Traditional rulers is too far, stop at your elders. I learnt this the hard way in the University, with a Yoruba fellow church member, who was doing his PGD and I was in 300L....

I am from a different state and we are free spirited, I saw him, was in group with others and in the joy of the moment, extended my hands and this guy rejected it and went on to school me.

I learnt my lesson fast and even extended it to my daily interactions, if I know you are my senior in age and you are a Nigerian, irrespective of your state, tribe or tradition; I usually wait for you to make the first move.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
ydass:

Thank you, this phone auto correct all the time. sometimes you won't even notice.

Be careful with your gadgets and learn how they work. Let them not disgrace you. I dey check my words 3 or 4 times and edit over again before posting. Autocorrect worries me too.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by toshyneo: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
........This lady funny sha....!!!
Should we call it lack of respect or an act of insolence
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
FirstLadyNaija:
You Can't Shake Emir, why did you try to Shake a Traditional Ruler in YorubaLand?
African and our backward mentality....a shake or no shake will that bring light and down prices of rice
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by sweatlana: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
ydass:
Go on your fucking knees bi.tch
You will be harsh with women. Gosh

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by ArcFresky(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
TippyTop:

In the south west the Obas are fighting over themselves on who should lick Aisha's butt first.

[size=15pt]
You are an example of the problem with this country....
Sectarian conflicts, baseless allegations,
Thats the alaafin of OYO, not UYO....
You just talking shittt..or maybe you dont know Oyo is in the south-west...

.[/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by able20(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aisha is suffering from early marriage syndrome no respect for elders
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Brightgem(f): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
ydass:
Go on your fucking knees bi.tch
MODS never see comments like this to ban the commenter...
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Brightgem(f): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
SleekAboki:

Those that take to sunnah consider themselves good Muslims. Buhari is a Sunni with a wife that abhors laid down rules on how a muslima should cover and conduct herself.
Who is this one, May Allah judge u as u judged her in this Holy month. Amin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by mikelbewise(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Ah aah!
Any woman the Alafin of Oyo shakes follows him to his palace bedroom.[/size]

That is kwaruption .

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by 1stdammy: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Akinkunmi0777:
does she belongs to yoruba
Meaning
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=TippyTop pos
In the south west the Obas are fighting over themselves on who should lick Aisha's butt first. [/quote]

una trybe get problem gan,,olohun!! jus lik d bible says ...as una dey carry una sef proudly/arrognantly naa so God dey downgrade una flat heads in evry ramification of life ... igberaga nii igbenisanle
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Brightgem:
MODS never see comments like this to ban the commenter...

I am VIP so don't bring your dirty fingers close to me.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by yetunsbay(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Madam fowa lenu sha!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Brightgem(f): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
ydass:

I am VIP so don't bring you dirty fingers close to me.
Okay hold on!
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by lebete3000: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Blackfire:
A yoruba man can suck up to alot of things but when it comes to there king... Don't joke with them.

Come aisha be careful o .... Kini se o?

Sharrap joor...she knows we Yorubaz love kissing Hausaz butt dats why she can even think it. She no fit try am for an Igwe lailai!
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Brightgem:
Who is this one, May Allah judge u as u judged her in this Holy month. Amin

You meant to say Mohamed the killer should kill him?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Brightgem(f): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
ydass:

You meant to say Mohamed the killer should kill him?
For ur mind now u just made sense, come let my 3 year old niece deliver some sense into you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Brightgem:
For ur mind now u just made sense, come let my 3 year old niece deliver some sense into you.

Who sent you? Stop following me.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by lopzy(f): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Well, the way I see it she has nothing to gain by disrespecting the Alaafin. I would rather say it must have happened unconsciously. She wanted to greet the man and thought she couldn't kneel. Hence the stretching forth of her hand. I must agree she didn't use her head at that time.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Bravegeorge(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
xreal2:
This space is for sale

*Edited

Her handlers should have tutored her on respect and having regards for a first class traditional ruler...if the traditional ruler is wicked he would have shook her hand with charms.

As if she doesn't have charms
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin
TippyTop:
This is what happens when one section of the country believe they own the country.
She can't try this in Edo, last woman who tried shaking the Oba's hand was made to suck a thousand blockus to atone for her oversight.
grin
TippyTop:

HAHAHAHAHAHA the ONLY OBA I KNOW IS IN BENIN

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Ademoore07(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Iku Baba yeye
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by pillzthadrugz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
But I actually thought you don't do that when fasting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.