Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Adobe Illustrator Cc Pixel Problems - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Adobe Illustrator Cc Pixel Problems (1816 Views)

Corel Draw Or Adobe Illustrator? / Where Can I Get Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 & Lightroom Discs / Logo Design: Photoshop Or Adobe Illustrator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adobe Illustrator Cc Pixel Problems by Ceereeab: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Hi people . I'm new to flat design, and what I read about vector, no matter how high you zoom the artwork does not get pixelated. now everything but square gets pixelated both in pixels preview and after exporting as PNG.Is there a way around this your contributions would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Re: Adobe Illustrator Cc Pixel Problems by luyemee(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ceereeab:
Hi people . I'm new to flat design, and what I read about vector, no matter how high you zoom the artwork does not get pixelated. now everything but square gets pixelated both in pixels preview and after exporting as PNG.Is there a way around this your contributions would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Change your preview mode to "preview" in in "view" drop down menu on the top of your screen. Or you can simply click "ctrl +y" to toggle between preview view and outline view.
As for the png format, it's normal for your files to get pixelated when you zoom in because it's no longer a vector file. The more you zoom in, the more pixelated it gets. So you might have to consider the scale of your files when working on illustrator before you export out.

1 Like

Re: Adobe Illustrator Cc Pixel Problems by Ceereeab: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Thank you very much boss, you were very helpful, now i understand
luyemee:

Change your preview mode to "preview" in in "view" drop down menu on the top of your screen. Or you can simply click "ctrl +y" to toggle between preview view and outline view.
As for the png format, it's normal for your files to get pixelated when you zoom in because it's no longer a vector file. The more you zoom in, the more pixelated it gets. So you might have to consider the scale of your files when working on illustrator before you export out.

1 Like

Re: Adobe Illustrator Cc Pixel Problems by luyemee(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ceereeab:
Thank you very much boss, you are very helpful, now i understand
I'm glad I was of help
Re: Adobe Illustrator Cc Pixel Problems by Ceereeab: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2016
luyemee:

I'm glad I was of help

I ve been meaning to ask are you by chance related to any ogunmodede Olaoluwa?
Re: Adobe Illustrator Cc Pixel Problems by luyemee(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Ceereeab:

I ve been meaning to ask are you by chance related to any ogunmodede Olaoluwa?
No, the name doesn't ring a bell
Re: Adobe Illustrator Cc Pixel Problems by Ceereeab: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2016
luyemee:

No, the name doesn't ring a bell

Alright

(1) (Reply)

To Meet Great Illustrators / Enlarging An Image / Challenge Your Skill And Make At Least $1000 Monthly.info Inside(click).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.