Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Professional Blog Article Writers Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Professional Blog Article Writers Wanted (671 Views)

Football Blog Article / 2018 Secrets To Make A Good Blog Article / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Blog Article Writers Wanted by lifesolutions(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2016
I urgently need professional blog article writers to write quality and original content articles on Relationship, Love, Dating, Sex, Marriage, Family, Domestic Violence, Divorce and Children for my Relationship and Lifestyle blog.

The articles must:

1. Be unique and good English language
2. Be 800 words and original content
3. The grammar and spelling must be very correct
4. The article must be check www.plagiarisma.net for PLAGIARISM to see if it is original content
5. Your writing must covers the article topic in detail, flows and engages the readers

We shall provide the article title or you provide the article title for our approval before writing

We are paying N1000 per each 800 words original content article. Payment is only made after writing, delivery and checking the article at www.plagiarisma.net to see if it is original content. Note: All the works other writers did for us through this forum this year where all rejected for poor content and plagiarism after payment.

Call me on 08131134410 if you are think you are qualified and okay by the above conditions. The conditions are not negotiable for whatsoever reasons.
Re: Professional Blog Article Writers Wanted by Interesting15: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
lifesolutions:
I urgently need professional blog article writers to write quality and original content articles on Relationship, Love, Dating, Sex, Marriage, Family, Domestic Violence, Divorce and Children for my Relationship and Lifestyle blog.

The articles must:

4. The article must be check www.plagiarisma.net for PLAGIARISM to see if it is original content
5. Your writing must covers the article topic in detail, flows and engages the readers

We shall provide the article title or you provide the article title for our approval before writing

We are paying N1000 per each 800 words original content article. Payment is only made after writing, delivery and checking the article at www.plagiarisma.net to see if it is original content. Note: All the works other writers did for us through this forum this year where all rejected for poor content and plagiarism after payment.

Call me on 08131134410 if you are think you are qualified and okay by the above conditions. The conditions are not negotiable for whatsoever reasons.
What is your blog URL?
Re: Professional Blog Article Writers Wanted by eliok(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
I'm interested - metaboltjobs@gmail. Com
Re: Professional Blog Article Writers Wanted by 4once(m): 5:40am On Jun 25, 2016
lifesolutions:

The articles must:

I'm interested in your proposal - and I can write even 5000 words daily. Unique, professional, SEO optimized and you won't find a second copy online. Ever.

However, I'll love to know your blog URL and your identity before committing to an arrangement that offers to pay only on delivery.

Makes sense?

1 Like

Re: Professional Blog Article Writers Wanted by rummeh: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
lifesolutions:

The articles must:

Contact me.. 08104891107
Re: Professional Blog Article Writers Wanted by Ahmedigm: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2016
lifesolutions:

The articles must:

I wrote articles for the owner of Life Solutions Blog and he refused to pay me. It is over 6 weeks now since he has owed me and failed to pay.

Around the 4th week when I insisted he pay me right away, he started threatening me that he is a policeman and that nothing I can do about his failure to pay me but wait. In a phone conversation which I recorded, this man said he could frame me up for a crime I did not commit and have his so-called 'boys' pick me up. He said in Nigeria, if you have money, police and EFCC would be on your side. He said the poor will continue to suffer in Nigeria and that it will remain so.

Another member of Nairaland where I connected with this man also recently mentioned that he wrote articles for this man but he has failed to pay.

This man asked me to wait till end of August for my pay but when I insisted I would not wait anymore and things got tensed between us, he said he would not pay me at all anymore.

I asked him to stop using all the articles I wrote for him by the end of August and he insisted he would not stop.

I intend to make this matter public and make sure he gets the justice he deserves.

Beware of this person, in case you are taking writing or web related jobs.

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer Needed / [SHOCKING]: 4 Things You Probably Never Knew About ! / Mark Zuckerberg Dined With Kenyan Government But Ignored Nigeria’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.