Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area (8875 Views)

BLOCK OF FLATS FOR SALE in ALAKUKO ,LAGOS With C Of O / Selling Fast=======Estate Property Sales**Abule Egba To Alakuko Area******* / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2016
hi all, am a newly registered member of nairaland, but been following the forum for as long as i can remember. I have an on going project, but am not on site to supervise. I just need the inputs on some areas that are not so clear to me. attached is a floor plan of the project.
the prject has commenced, now at the lower window level, spent roughly 1.3mil for the foundation that includes filling with 19trips of ten tonnes laterite. can i get an estimate of what will take it to the lintel level from the foundation. am not using spatial beam of parapet as its foundly called and hence no pillars in the building aside the fancy ones at the entrance. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2016
So far the work has to the window level and we are about doing the lintel. I will share some pix from the video I have of the work and pix of stage by stage from foundation.
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2016
Here are some pix

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2016
the couch of the foundation was eventually increased to four. Though the area isn't water logged this is just to be sure the building is higher than the road network and the drainage if eventually the govt decides to do that.
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by Larwin(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2016
pseudomonas:
the couch of the foundation was eventually increased to four. Though the area isn't water logged this is just to be sure the building is higher than the road network and the drainage if eventually the govt decides to do that.

Good thinking, right decision. Well done Op
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2016
Larwin:

Good thinking, right decision. Well done Op
Thanks @Larwin
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2016
sorry for the break in transmission. work is already at roofing stage. but i have some pix of before that stage.
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
here are some pix

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
more

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
here

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
more

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
here

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
more

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
well so far few modifications were made on the proposed plan as the construction went on. The master bed room was made bigger and hence the corridor didn't extend well to the end and also the third door supposedly at the ante room was removed because of the size of the toilet its expected to lead to.
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
roof carcass

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
more

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
we had a quote of 519,000naira for the roof carcaass. that included materials, workmanship and transportation. It sounded absurd to me. like i said, I am not on ground to do physical monitoring, and oh in addition omoonile collected 100k

1 Like

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
The aluminium roof we intend to use is step tiles design.
heres what i was given as the final quotes
roofing: 392m2@ 1670=654640
(ceilings+facial cladding, flashing, roof gutter)=46.2+24.5+60.2+24=155m2@1400=217000
Accessories=21600
Transportation tosite=13000
Workmanship=65000.
Total=971240naira
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
is it just me or am being ripped off. is there anyone here that has spent this much considering that fact that am being told that's the cheapest at good quality i can get.
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
and we didnt do what they call full lintel. my builder suggested since there are no pillars in the building.
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
here is a sample of the Aluminium roof that was supplied
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
pseudomonas:
here is a sample of the Aluminium roof that was supplied

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by ASEJERE: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
pseudomonas:
The aluminium roof we intend to use is step tiles design.
heres what i was given as the final quotes
roofing: 392m2@ 1670=654640
(ceilings+facial cladding, flashing, roof gutter)=46.2+24.5+60.2+24=155m2@1400=217000
Accessories=21600
Transportation tosite=13000
Workmanship=65000.
Total=971240naira
Congratulations and weldone! Pls is this quotation for the 2 and 3 bedroom? because I was given a quotation of =N=3,971,900 for a twin bungallow of 2 and 3 bedroom.your response will be highly appreciated.thanks
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
ASEJERE:

Congratulations and weldone! Pls is this quotation for the 2 and 3 bedroom? because I was given a quotation of =N=3,971,900 for a twin bungallow of 2 and 3 bedroom.your response will be highly appreciated.thanks
haba 3million ke when am still angry at using almost 1mill. yes that's the total amount for the aluminium roof o. 0.45mm metocopo. if you add the cost of the wood work which is about 520k the total for the roofing will be around 1.5mil. except you are using stone coated roof tiles or step tiles, i dont expect your roof to be more than this cost, even after addiiton from some builders.
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2016
i was at the site over the weekend, and here's what has been done

1 Like

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2016
more

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2016
others

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2016
few of the areas in the roofing I noticed weren't properly supervised during the installation or the installer deliberately did a shabby work especially around the back flat. considering the fact that am paying above what's obatinable as market price after survey. At the stage I really have to reconsider my options available to me.
Also the block involves breaking and rebuilding despite the fact that they have the plan with both supervisor and bricklayer.
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2016
like the highlighted places with contours and bend

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by Larwin(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2016
pseudomonas:
like the highlighted places with contours and bend
Can ds b corrected
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2016
Larwin:

Can ds b corrected
they will have to remove some of the aluminium covering o. seriously its giving me concern
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by kopell: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bros from all you wrote I don't think is that bad, thank God at list the deliver something. We've red worst story's here, when some of this contractors took people money use it to build there own house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Repairs A Damaged Apartment? Landlord or Tenant? / 7.5 Kva Diesel Generator For Sale At N95,000 / CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.