Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture (59782 Views)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Court Summons EFCC For Freezing Fayose's Account / Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by lordkhalifa(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nonsense... We need facts , names, account numbers where the money was transferred, who transferred it, who and who involve, pictures of them signing the deals, clear figure stolen, how they find it, the department that investigate it, who sponsors the investigation, any thing less than dis

IDONBELIVIT
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Sermwell(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Flexherbal:
Nigeria is a blessed country, we just have bad leaders.
This is the most dumbest comment I have read today! Its just like saying..."My father is blessed with driving skills but its just that he doesn't know how to drive" cheesy
If nigeria is blessed like you claimed, how come she has bad leaders??

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by mankan2k7(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
story teller, why don't u post the bank statement instead of turning yourself to an artist
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by MadCow1: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
uracocksucker:

ARE YOU GUYS THAT BLIND ??

The ONLY, i repeat ONLY opposition to the government and he is under attack. I dont care for Fayose but if you rid the political space of him there will be no credible opposition to the govt. Thats not phucking democracy you bloody dimwits.

Fact is they are all thieves ..THE BLOODY LOT OF THEM but more importantly is that without opposition in a supposed democracy it isnt democracy.

Ofcourse..

Saraki & Ekweremadu are the opposition too.. grin

Secondly, why does it matter that they are the opposition? If they are guilty, they are guilty..

Go back to bed and wait for 2019.. There is no statute of limitation on crime. If the PDP can take the Presidency in 2019, feel free to go after all corrupt APC persons. I will not care as long as you have evidence that they are infact guilty.

Today, its Fayose's turn to answer..

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by nwaimoroseyaho: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
The pple that want to pull Fayose down equally have a skeleton in their cupboards. No one of them is a saint. Very soon we will hear the unthinkable.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by 4nobody4every1: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
irunoobo:

Recieve sense undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by banki(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trapping:
@OP, no matter how you guys try to pull fayose down, I tell you he will have the last laugh.

Just know that the senate has written to the U.S. State dept asking them to clarify which Aisha is been referred to in the Halliburton scandal. UK just voted to leave EU, A silent revolution is gradually taking over the world. By November we will have a new and radical POTUS. You guys will soon understand what's been cooking for Nigeria, only that by time you wake up IT WILL BE TOO LATE!

Is there an aisha in the Halliburton scam?
What has the Halliburton scam got to do with fayose?
He raised it up for people like you....
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by room089: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Food don done!

Oya where are the chanters of:
'GEJ my hero'
'Fayose my role model'
Come out and wail!

Tout est pret a la carte! grin

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
this is serious
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by keniolawumi56(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
It is finiiiiiiiiiiiiished
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by izzou(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Codes151:

cc; lalasticlala, n other Mods!
U can ban me as much as u like! Before u jump into it, go read comments prior to it...

If this forum is ethnically motivated, let us know! Have said mine! If anybody insults me, I'd do same!

You don't need to ask

Nairaland is ethnically motivated

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Flashh: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
And the idiotic Fayose would be castigating APC and Buhari like he's anywhere near good.

Ekiti people are now feed up with his propaganda. Now against his stupĂ­dity. You haven't seen nothing yet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Jefersoun: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

I hope you know its not a crime for someone to fund an election campaign?

BTW op anyone can just put up something like this.What you have here is no proof whatsorever.By 2011 Fayose did not dream of becomming Governor again anf thus could not have benefitted from any arms funds then.He was not not even in PDP by 2011-2012
was falae in pdp when he collected funds from dasuki?
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by erinalex: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kwame87:
if it a crime for somebody to sponsor someone's campaign then tinubu and amechi gat a lot to explain to Nigerians concerning APC(association of past criminals)...
you are only trying to mix things up,in order to create a porous defence of state crime. Pple like u are d reason why Nigeria we remain in comatose. Don't try to b clever by 1/2;Nobody is saying that, its a crime for somebody to sponsor someone's campaign,but a situation where by,state money is used fraudulently to sponsor someone's campaign,such sponsor(in a sane clime) should be questioned. In d case of Tinubu; AD,AC has been having elections in d country for years under PDP reign; but it suit d ruling party (PDP) then,not to bother themelves about campaign fundings. Otherwise,they ought to have investigated Tinubu and his cohorts then. May be,if PDP have d chance again,they'll do d right thing. Sorry,for now u've to leave with APC sytle.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Flashh: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
nwaimoroseyaho:
The pple that want to pull Fayose down equally have a skeleton in their cupboards. No one of them is a saint. Very soon we will hear the unthinkable.
Are you now trying to support him for looting the state money?

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by gare(f): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
MalcoImX:
Fayose is foolish. Ben Bruce and even the clueless one got more brains when it comes to covering their tracks.How can you steal such huge amount and be making trouble for everybody. Ben with all his 'commonsense' noise quickly issued a plea from his constituency (Twittersphere), that his problem with AMCON will be resolved amicably - possibly begging them to give a little time and scurried to look for way to pay back. GEJ too, when he saw it'd be over managed to strike a deal - and at least he's been afloat up to this moment. Even though I don't rhyme with these men, they know how to preserve themselves.
But look at Fayose, threatenening to bring down everybody with him. He'll further alienate himself and the accomplice in crime may gang up to bring him down.

That's a Yoruba man for, always selling out since 1958

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by 9jii(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trapping:
@OP, no matter how you guys try to pull fayose down, I tell you he will have the last laugh.

Just know that the senate has written to the U.S. State dept asking them to clarify which Aisha is been referred to in the Halliburton scandal. UK just voted to leave EU, A silent revolution is gradually taking over the world. By November we will have a new and radical POTUS. You guys will soon understand what's been cooking for Nigeria, only that by time you wake up IT WILL BE TOO LATE!
poor soul,i have never seen miserable nairalander like you.
Its Just God punishing enemy of Nigeria. Our enemy.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
uracocksucker:

ARE YOU GUYS THAT BLIND ??

The ONLY, i repeat ONLY opposition to the government and he is under attack. I dont care for Fayose but if you rid the political space of him there will be no credible opposition to the govt. Thats not phucking democracy you bloody dimwits.

Fact is they are all thieves ..THE BLOODY LOT OF THEM but more importantly is that without opposition in a supposed democracy it isnt democracy.

Quit sucking cocks. It's not good for you. So Fayose should be spared because he disturbs the entire country with his noises with spits dropping from his mouth?
He should be smilling while millions of Ekiti workers who are unpaid their salaries should be drinking garri simply because Fayose is a noise maker. A mad dog on the loose.

Don't suck cocks anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Codes151(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
izzou:

You don't need to ask

Nairaland is ethnically motivated

Thanks for the update! I c y craps fill fp.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by 989900: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Money was counted; N80m was short -- "there is no honor among thieves". cheesy cheesy
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by riczy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
y is he nt getting jungle justice? still tomatoes n get Lynched, imagine a thief like dis walkn freely n he is getting likes here n there,naija --- apologist
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by brojoshua: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
The election looting and sharing of Nigeria's money is the closing and last looting. How about all the lootings they perpetuated from the beginning of their government to the time of election. Or is it only elections lootings that EFCC is probing? That will be grossly unfair to Nigerians and mocking of justice and covering up of corruption on the part of the EFCC and the government.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by datopaper(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
All politicians are the same. But imagine this loot. I fear, fear

O daa bo
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by jrusky(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
What is the meaning of all these So is EFCC that descent so low to sit you down Mr poster and gave you all this nonsense and silly diagram you posted here If magu could be that silly to sit you down and gave you this thrash then Magu should be fire.

Bro or whatever you better go and join police or join sahara reporter because apart from Lai Mohm-mad those are the two place to work that you will be train as liar.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by walterenahoro: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trapping:

pls what are u trying to say... what's ur point...what are u driving at....what are u trying to make us understand
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nonsense, who ever talks to Buhari and his wife Efcc and fulani DSS would trace billions to his account.

Rubbish, make we hear biko.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Chuksemi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Apcshould change their slogan from 'change' to 'recovery'
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by joe4real12: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Distract and rule
Drama continua. The actors they hamma, the readers are hungry and angry grin
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by perryy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trapping:

Buhari's actions and in inactions so far , has all the trappings of Hitlerism capable of topedoeing our national ship already in troubled water. Dub me a prophet of doom, but all I see is doom, ,doom,doom. If actually fayose recirked money from the office is the NSA, he did so the same way Buhari received two cars from the same office without him knowing they were proceeds of crime. What are the buharists saying? Well ,I know they have contorted themselves into logical fallacies and delussion to tell themselves up is down and down is up. But after the storm, there shall be calm and all shall not be the same again .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Television Series That Held Us Spellbound This Decade / INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.