Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:28 PM

Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos (48956 Views)

How We Attained Academic Excellence - By 10 First Class Graduates (pics) / “Does Speaking Of English As First Language Promotes Academic Excellence?” / Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by iambabaG: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Na we na..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Make us proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by Yemi9699(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
obembet:
Yoruba always at the top

Hmm, some Southeast wailers will get furious now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by jossy4elated(f): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
She's gat beauty and brain. Thanx for making us proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by Bollinger(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
omofunaab:
Making nigeria proud

I met Obama once, shook his hand and had a 60 second conversation with him. Nobody there gave a phuck if I was Nigerian. You guys and this name checking crap. You all need to move to the modern age and leave the stone age behind. It is not as if she is really Nigerian anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by tomquest: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
eyeview:
Even before I opened it I knew it can't be a northerner. Why? Because northerners don't do well abroad because those nations reward based on merit and not nepotism.
That's why the federal govt institutions is their industry.
Go check it.

Very true bro... No nepotism in advanced nations. Imagine the entire north rallying around a man who never sat for WAEC SSCE, was admitted into the army (because of his surname) with a recommendation letter from his principal. That's to show you that the north is laden with dullards without a sense of competition. Where in the east or west can a man without certificate be admitted into anything?

Go to some ministries in Abuja as we speak you will find them playing ludo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by 175(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
omusiliyu:
Here in NCAN Abia State Branch...

Name checked cool cool cool

We're not surprised. She's from the west. They always rep the country well abroad and not our daughters and sons that always disgrace us.

Your father! You just lied. Lie Muhammad like you.

2 Likes

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
CzarRex:
another brown roofed amala and ewedu eating girl

Yorubas excelling in all areas since 1914

odua republic representing ALL DAY!!!

i know some set of pple will not be happy seeing this news grin

We are all happy my brother. Yorubas are smart. Congrats to her. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by Thoughty2(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
cold:
Watch how this thread goes down the gutter
In M.I.'s voice. #Bad belle.. Issallowed. Issallowed. Issallowed#

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yorubas, making Oduduwa proud since BC but they are cowards sha grin
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by sade1994(f): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Congrats sister.. ..

Case of next time, don't expose ur dark armpits.

Congratulations once again.
I'm proud of you..

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by kennyjodeci(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Chai...I just came to check the name but I'm not that disappointed though, I'm happy cuz she s a Nigerian
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by slam7000(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Why the raised arms? Was she trying to pass some message?

I wonder if I am the only one here who observed her dark and sexy pits!! cheesy.

I find such ladies sexy. If mile 12 is like that, I wonder what jankara would look like.

Nothing like seeing such dark silloutte of hairs contrasting against the fair skins. I love dark and luxurious Bermuda Triangle and I'm sure she's got it.
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by FisifunKododada: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
cool grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by nightmile: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yemi9699:

Hmm, some Southeast wailers will get furious now

Amala/Ewedu/goat meat is far better than Akpu/Ofe Agwu/lizard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by Bondesniger(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Making me proud
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by MrNicholas1975: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
I have come to realise that the problem we have as a nation is not with the people, rather, it is with the goverment, Nigerian is one of the greatest people on this planet, but the Nigerian goverment has made it difficult for us to exel, check the Nigerians in disporal, how they are beating the world record, we need true federalism, we need a healthy competition among the states and regions

4 Likes

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by nightmile: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sincere4u:
Yorubas, making Oduduwa proud since BC but they are cowards sha grin

And the Akpu heads are criminals..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
nightmile:

And the Akpu heads are criminals..
Just as you taught us master criminals and saboteurs.
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by YourNemesis: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hheheheehe!.
Our daughter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by SonofDevil: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by telemapreye1(f): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bollinger:

I met Obama once, shook his hand and had a 60 second conversation with him. Nobody there gave a phuck if I was Nigerian. You guys and this name checking crap. You all need to move to the modern age and leave the stone age behind. It is not as if she is really Nigerian anyway.
picture or... you know the rest tongue

2 Likes

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by ajealadick(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Names checkers from the chest-beating republic angry that its not theirs. You can't win it all.

2 Likes

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by ErepaTV: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Congrats
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by chygoz3(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
For all those that specialize in name checking, don't you guys ever get tired of doing so?

In the past, people from different parts of the country have gotten recognition for their academic achievements.
Not too long ago, a girl from the south east was celebrated for getting accepted into all ivy league schools she applied to.
Recently, a guy from Kano made the news for graduating with a first class degree from a university in Cyprus and being awarded a scholarship to proceed to a masters program.
Today its a girl from the south west.

Can't we all just be happy that NIGERIANS are excelling rather than making it a tribal matter?
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by emmoteh(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
We hear

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by HaneefahRN(f): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Beauty with brains. Keep soaring
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by manuel80(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
This one don turn black america finish
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by josiahpaul(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
175:

Your father! You just lied. Lie Muhammad like you.

how do you know it was a lie.....U dey Abia branch of NCAN or what grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by flokii: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kudos to her..
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by Abujalandlord: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
eyeview:
Even before I opened it I knew it can't be a northerner. Why? Because northerners don't do well abroad because those nations reward based on merit and not nepotism.
That's why the federal govt institutions is their industry.
Go check it.

its because they likes to stay in Nigeria, they hardly travel abroad not because they cant afford but for some other reasons ,,,go to embassies you will hardly find them embarrassingly queuing up for visas, cos they know since 1914 east/west/north/south there is no place like home, but believe me if they (northerners) were to travel like their counterpart they will dominate wherever they go ... America UK Europe, cos whatever they do, they do it whole heartdly with great zeal and determination.....just the way they do it here in nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now / Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.