Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos (48982 Views)

How We Attained Academic Excellence - By 10 First Class Graduates (pics) / “Does Speaking Of English As First Language Promotes Academic Excellence?” / Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by Basalt(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Why her armpit black like this?

OK she is an ofenmanu girl, no wonder.

L grin L

Na joke o o o.

Congrats to her
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by CRAPHA96(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRESIDENT NCAN OVERSEAS BRANCH
brown roof zoon won
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by tayo200(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
nice BTW why is she showing us her dirty armpit now
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by benji93: 5:01am On Jun 25, 2016
mrphysics:
I know that some people will storm this thread to check Name and region.

Ethnicity and religion taking us backwards since the day Einstein was born
We know you know, say something else please
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by femi4: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Sweetguy25:
She's just there.
Its brain context bro
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by ivyy(f): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
kilokeys:

yorubas are brilliant.. but intelligence isnt a regional something

but some things sha... see ER HARMPIT

SOME THINGS CAN NEVER CHANGE

.Hi dear, please I need your vote and support in the thread below. It's the grand finale and you can o lyrics vote for one.

Just a minute of your time please.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format into the thread. Thank you.
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by Emeka444: 2:41am On Jun 28, 2016
I know the family personally, the mother is an igbo woman.
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by optimusryga: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Unfortunately for you her mum is my cousin...feom anambra (awka to be precise)
omusiliyu:
Here in NCAN Abia State Branch...

Name checked cool cool cool

We're not surprised. She's from the west. They always rep the country well abroad and not our daughters and sons that always disgrace us.
Re: Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos by optimusryga: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Emeka444:
I know the family personally, the mother is an igbo woman.
her mum is my cousin...isangozi shoneyin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / Most Preferred Courses In Nigerian Universities / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.