Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

She Asked If I Am Okay With It! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! (61175 Views)

Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Phasesone(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't care about getting guys attention, though. Because as I have said, ad nasuem, I met the guy I truly loved and he broke my heart. I still love him and cannot open up to anyone again.

Anyway, I'm not African, so maybe that would also explain my choice of name? Cultural difference plus being a fool in love with someone who don't love her.

What one guy did to you does not state who you will be for the rest of your life.... the fact he broke your heart means he couldn't differentiate between something precious and something he could have a fling with....

All the same just one romance should cloud your judgment... Because there are many more bad men out there and many more good ones too...

I love to know your real name??

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by ihimiray(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

Because I am a woman... why do you think I am a man? I hate men...
seriously u hate men...
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Phasesone:

What one guy did to you does not state who you will be for the rest of your life.... the fact he broke your heart means he couldn't differentiate between something precious and something he could have a fling with....

All the same just one romance should cloud your judgment... Because there are many more bad men out there and many more good ones too...

I love to know your real name??

Iy wasn't one romance, it was all of them were pretty bad. The most recent was just the very last in a long string of bad men. He wasn't the first to break my heart buy he'll be the last!
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Phasesone(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

Iy wasn't one romance, it was all of them were pretty bad. The most recent was just the very last in a long string of bad men. He wasn't the first to break my heart buy he'll be the last!

Maybe the good guys cant stand up to you because they think that you are above their level.... If that is true.... closing your heart to all the men wouldn't do any good... Women are normally more intuitive than men, so they will be able to understand what a man want from them, and how the relationship could end before it ever began...

So am not saying its your fault... But am saying that be a stronger woman working things because of reason and understanding not pain from the past
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by hedocharles(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Any beta NEWS, pls!

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by idupaul: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pelon:
Their is this girl I am dating and we have been at it for weeks now she text me today and asked if I love her and I told her I do and she told me that their is this guy she was dating before she met me and she doesn't trust him that's why she decided to give me a chance and also that she love me and doesn't want me to get hurt if I eventually find out,and she also asked if I am okay with it...Pls guys advice me

She is still technically a LovePeddler but just enjoy and make sure you use a rubber
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by vital94(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Evidence of a future player or slut
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by vital94(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Evidence of a future runs gal or slut,op run for ur life o
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by javispj(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
na question be that..go ahead n have fun..play along..free pussycat for the dog..
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by holasam(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
My broda, help urself and find yur way.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Elle277(f): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
And you're still asking question... abeg run !
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by vital94(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Evidence of a runz gal,op run o
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Olibboy: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Phasesone:

Why did you decide to put your gender as female when we all know that you are male....

Are you gay??
Nairalanders comment when a female create thread
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Princepoint(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
show you off
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by buchilino(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm guessong I can go for the rest of my life. Been 4 years so far. I didn't date out of pity. i didnt accept marriage proposal from pity. Was him chased me.

I don't have any heart to give. My heart is broken into a thousand little pieces. No one can mend that. Only God will mend when I die and am in His arms.

No matter how much I pray, I still love that one guy. Maybe u just can't comprehend what it is to love truly and wholly.

MY DEAR, ONLY LOSERS GIVEUP, FROM D WAY U TALK, I DON'T THINK UR A LOSER. LEARN FROM UR PAST MISTAKES N MOVE ON. BY HIDING IN A SHELL IS NOT WISE. BELIEVE ME I TRIED IT B4, IT EINT FUNNY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Princepoint(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
show you off Probation master
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by IMASTEX: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Well, it only calls for you to review your resons for starting the relationship

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Berlyn:
Epic!

[I]I thought you were Berem for a sec, my bad [/i]
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by javispj(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

Believe whatever you want, it doesn't affect me. I still love him and I havent and I'm not going to give my heart or pvssy to anyone else. I can't endure any more heartbreak. And I'm hardly going to change myself to make you happy... we are strangers.
go become sister na.. listen to ur self n see if u making any sense at all..u dey think with ur heart.then what do u use ur brains for...to pump oxygen n blood,, go hospital, make them check u..I can't love again,, too much telemodo.. yeye.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by goingape: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pelon:
Their is this girl I am dating and we have been at it for weeks now she text me today and asked if I love her and I told her I do and she told me that their is this guy she was dating before she met me and she doesn't trust him that's why she decided to give me a chance and also that she love me and doesn't want me to get hurt if I eventually find out,and she also asked if I am okay with it...Pls guys advice me
if peradventure she no trust you again, I'm sure she will date another guy and ask him thesame thing.

guy wise up na. NAIJA WOMEN are monkeys! don't trust them.

she is PLAYING you and you are foolishly falling for it.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

I am a woman. But if u want to stoop to making childish insults that says more about you than it says about me. It shows everyone ur not smart enough to have intellectual arguments.

Tiri gbosa!!!!! for u, most of these Nairaland pikins always and always look for the slightest opportunity to make foul remarks about someone, just do mistake and reply their quotes, e don be for u be dat! Next tin na style by style the insult go begin enter. In short fine sister, come make I hug u jare......

6 Likes

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Mcowubaba: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm guessong I can go for the rest of my life. Been 4 years so far. I didn't date out of pity. i didnt accept marriage proposal from pity. Was him chased me.

I don't have any heart to give. My heart is broken into a thousand little pieces. No one can mend that. Only God will mend when I die and am in His arms.

No matter how much I pray, I still love that one guy. Maybe u just can't comprehend what it is to love truly and wholly.
I know were u coming from, some relationships are worst than Syria crises......
But never give up on love..
God Almighty HIMSELF is love, Jesus Christ is Love....
There is still hope....
Time heal wounds, but urs have taken 4 years shocked shocked
Na acid the guy pour you
But, jokes apart give love a chance again.....
Start by replying Pms cheesy

I know u may not need a man to achieve your full potential, Gender Equality nd Feminism ish tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed....

3 Likes

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:
Say yes you're ok with her dating him. Then never speak to her again.
#word
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by onadana: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:
foolinlove:
foolinlove:

Sometimes it is better to be alone. That way you don't get hurt.I agree with you philosophy in a way.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by goingape: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

Because I am a woman... why do you think I am a man? I hate men...
I ALSO hate WOMEN undecided
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by ThuGnificenX: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Can I call you melon?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Taryur3(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nonsense question
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Taryur3(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nonsense question,next person please
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Flashh: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
The post looks like what was typed by a secondary school student.

Childish talk.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.