Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

She Asked If I Am Okay With It! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! (61167 Views)

Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by M4gunners: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
After just a week, She says she love you? Tell me you don't want believe that?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by javispj(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Phasesone:

What one guy did to you does not state who you will be for the rest of your life.... the fact he broke your heart means he couldn't differentiate between something precious and something he could have a fling with....

All the same just one romance should cloud your judgment... Because there are many more bad men out there and many more good ones too...

I love to know your real name??
oga,, u self na bad guy.. na so,, from name to number, to can we meet..I hail oo.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Jexbabs: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:
Say yes you're ok with her dating him. Then never speak to her again.

No!,that won't be a maturd thing to do.

Just tell her the truth ''you're ok with it if you really are'' or ''you're not ok with it if you're not''.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by CaraJewel(f): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=foolinlove post=46906907]

foolinlove...am a woman and i can understand d heartbreak..trust me av been dere..even tho tz nt cheating..but dere r worst tinz dan cheating..i was once in dat mentality of hatred for guys..but trust me it doesnt do no good..it only kips u bitter about urself n d guy...u xay u av no heart anymore..d truth is u stil do esp for him...ur letting him control u emotionally..u jxt av to let go..u hate d male specie wid passion..u xaid no heart.den ow do u want God to accept u..u nid closure...u nid ur heart back for Gods love to dwell wid u..like i said let go..u can kip d good memories

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by GodblessNig247(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Berlyn:
Epic!

True! A big hit!!! U look grt. Y didn't u contest for Miss nairaland? You got the trappings of a model!!!
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by kiddkash(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pelon:
Their is this girl I am dating and we have been at it for weeks now she text me today and asked if I love her and I told her I do and she told me that their is this guy she was dating before she met me and she doesn't trust him that's why she decided to give me a chance and also that she love me and doesn't want me to get hurt if I eventually find out,and she also asked if I am okay with it...Pls guys advice me
so you're a consolation prize. pass
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by LeProdigy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by LeProdigy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
hmm. atleast ur beyond friend zone. just dont expect to much from d relationship.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by adellam16(f): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
schumastic:

you know what. you might be right, maybe i dont know what it is to love truly and wholly cus I don't know what the butterflies in your tummy made u feel like while u were in lov neither do u know mine but on the other hand we all have our own definition of love. but for some of us who have built n given 7yrs for love n watch it fall like some pack of cards, which now makes me it hard to believe if that word truely exist..if at all it does then we r not showing its true meaning just the surface..the only love that truely exist is christ love for us, every other love we claim to feel for one another is not real( just cheaters in disguise).
the thread has been bought by u n dat foolinglove girl. Make una enjoy. Question way Op ask una bone am dey talk bout love. I guess u both r meant to be

3 Likes

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by javispj(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

You seem to care judging by your reaction.

I've been 4 years without a man in my life and I'm still going strong! smiley God bless.
very soon u go join those make go enter church go find miracle.. "pastor I need a man.God give me a man"..by the way how u take dey help ur self, candle or bottle

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Berlyn:
Epic!
Team Fake people

#TFP
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by femzysticks(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

I am a woman. But if u want to stoop to making childish insults that says more about you than it says about me. It shows everyone ur not smart enough to have intellectual arguments.

hehehe

#smh
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by ezychris(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm guessong I can go for the rest of my life. Been 4 years so far. I didn't date out of pity. i didnt accept marriage proposal from pity. Was him chased me.

I don't have any heart to give. My heart is broken into a thousand little pieces. No one can mend that. Only God will mend when I die and am in His arms.

No matter how much I pray, I still love that one guy. Maybe u just can't comprehend what it is to love truly and wholly.
Damn! So sorry. You're definitely gonna get someone who will mend your heart and love you wholly as you deserve.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by tete7000(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

Read some of your comment with another dude and was surprised after what you claimed to have gone through you could offer someone this advice. Don't you think people should be truthful to themselves at all times? Why say yes when you intended no? Why not advise the guy to be honest he is not interested in dating someone who has another guy, that he can't play second fiddle? If we all will be honest and truthful with ourselves I believe there will be less pain, less heartbreak and less sorrow in the world. My thoughts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

Because I am a woman... why do you think I am a man? I hate men...
#TFP
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
A girl did this exact same thing to me once. I broke up with her on the spot after sex.
She called later but she had been friendzoned.
Some girls are not loyal.
A man should never accept to play second fiddle or assistant bf.Great waste of time.
She doesn't love you if there is ever another guy.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Wizteaser: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

You seem to care judging by your reaction.

I've been 4 years without a man in my life and I'm still going strong! smiley God bless.
If what you are saying is the truth then there must be an alternative. Love Machine or?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by PrinceDave001(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
TrueHeart365:
say yes. the scattet her puna like sey tomorrow no dey.

bro, she just gave you the perfect reason to dump her ASAP.

u spoke my mind#bestadvice
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by nairalandankrah: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
m dating and we have been at it for weeks now she text me today and asked if I love her and I told her I do and she told me that their is this guy she was dating before she met me and she doesn't trust him that's why she decided to give me a chance and also that she love me and doesn't w it...Pls guys advice me
[/quote]. having some doubts about these...
1, she said all these things to you via text message?
2,she had trust issues with her boyf before she met you.. has she cut ties with the guy?
3, she asked you if your ok with it.. okay with what?? "is it she dating the both of you, or knowing about the guy.
4, do you love that girl for a serious relationshp or she a side chick just 4 d sex. i think you need to settle your mind first about what you need from her.. a healthy r/shp begins with you, truth & sincerety.dont let the size of her waist, or skin color, or beauty becloud your sense of reasoning. keep that aside 4 now.
5, i think she wants to know if she can trust you.
are you a trust worthy person?

3 Likes

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by kenoz(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Alvinnado(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:
WELCOME SIR
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm guessong I can go for the rest of my life. Been 4 years so far. I didn't date out of pity. i didnt accept marriage proposal from pity. Was him chased me.

I don't have any heart to give. My heart is broken into a thousand little pieces. No one can mend that. Only God will mend when I die and am in His arms.

No matter how much I pray, I still love that one guy. Maybe u just can't comprehend what it is to love truly and wholly.

r u sure u r from this planet...NO!!!...i knw you r from MERCURY
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by sekem: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

Hmmm... you again?? embarassed

You said no more love for you and yet, here you are giving love advice.

Okay... continue

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Israellb(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:
I was actually gonna talk but she's said it all
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by elvision1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
An idiot pushed this unintellectual material to FP mainly because of that confused Fool-in-love. Or maybe this is just an alternate Mod monicker. But who cares they are both e-diots.

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by mecussey(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pelon:
Their is this girl I am dating and we have been at it for weeks now she text me today and asked if I love her and I told her I do and she told me that their is this guy she was dating before she met me and she doesn't trust him that's why she decided to give me a chance and also that she love me and doesn't want me to get hurt if I eventually find out,and she also asked if I am okay with it...Pls guys advice me

my man...silence is the best answer to a fool. If you must answer, tell her to do what pleases her. Dont allow yourself to be friend zoned or to be a backup...man up.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by histemple: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pelon:

The message is very clear. It's either you don't mind sharing her with your "rival" or you back off. But be sure that she won't tell the other guy about you.

Personally, I will advise you to call her and explain to her, that while you still appreciate and cherish her, you wouldn't want to share her with the other guy. More so, you wouldn't want to cause problems between them, so you can still be friends but not intimate.

The reason is, it's possible that there is no other guy but she only wanted to find out if you really take her serious because it's only a playboy that wouldn't mind sharing a girl-----after all it is just for fun.

Believe me, true love is jealous and no true lover wants to share.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by IBNgemini: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

Because I am a woman... why do you think I am a man? I hate men...

Wetin dey do dis one

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by landlord1987(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
I suffered from such a situation for four years but it opened my eyes afterwards. Take a bow and let her go.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by BABANGBALI: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Use the time you waste on girls in brushing up your English grammar and spellings

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by harsysky(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

Iy wasn't one romance, it was all of them were pretty bad. The most recent was just the very last in a long string of bad men. He wasn't the first to break my heart buy he'll be the last!

It's now I know why you hate men. One who hates people shouldn't give advice on love issues. If you can't love, how then do u give away sincere advice. First of all, handle your emotions. U are caging yourself. It's like you are in ur minds prison cos of men. You just don't have to hate us. After all, have you dated 1/1000th of the whole men in your own country, why then the generalization from just few folks?

I feel for you foolinlove. Your hatred even makes you act very aggressive at tiMes and very normal also. I was even surprised the advice you gave in a thread I opened. I was like "Foolinlove! Writing great about love?" I couldn't believe it. I had to make sure someone isn't using another "foolinlove" monicker.

I can't tell if the guy who ditched u is worth it or not. I just know that from all your comments, whether harsh or normal, you're a nice person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Pictures That Only Playboys Can Relate To. / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.