Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

She Asked If I Am Okay With It! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! (61178 Views)

Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by fof1: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
schumastic:

you know what. you might be right, maybe i dont know what it is to love truly and wholly cus I don't know what the butterflies in your tummy made u feel like while u were in lov neither do u know mine but on the other hand we all have our own definition of love. but for some of us who have built n given 7yrs for love n watch it fall like some pack of cards, which now makes me it hard to believe if that word truely exist..if at all it does then we r not showing its true meaning just the surface..the only love that truely exist is christ love for us, every other love we claim to feel for one another is not real( just cheaters in disguise).

MY DEAR.PLS STOP THIS TALK AND BE OPTIMISTIC. BE HOPEFUL. LOOK INTO HIS EYES. HE WILL SETTLE U IN A SPECIAL WAY, NOT AS A NUN.STOP THIS IDLE TALK. GOD WILL SURELY HEAL U COMPLETELY NO MATTER UR EXPERIENCES. DONT GV UP DONT GV IN AND DONT BE WITHDRAWN EITHER.CLASSES FOR REHAB CAN ASSIST U IMMENSELY. GOD BLESS U.

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by javispj(m): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
ezychris:

Damn! So sorry. You're definitely gonna get someone who will mend your heart and love you wholly as you deserve.
what r u Sorry for..na u crack her heart,I mean break am"since na glass"..if rice no good for u..u no go try eba. OK u 1 go on hunger strike., wait make we see who go hungry..them dey beg person nowadays.. u even doing the single n searching ladies out there a favor., men r on the scarce side in the marriage sector.. one lady out of the way 10 ladies rejoice

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by hardychris(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pelon:
Their is this girl I am dating and we have been at it for weeks now she text me today and asked if I love her and I told her I do and she told me that their is this guy she was dating before she met me and she doesn't trust him that's why she decided to give me a chance and also that she love me and doesn't want me to get hurt if I eventually find out,and she also asked if I am okay with it...Pls guys advice me
that's the best bro, since you guys are two whenever she demands you guys will have to share it, just dey chop the thing dey go, but dont take her as a serious GF.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by awesomeDna(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't care about getting guys attention, though. Because as I have said, ad nasuem, I met the guy I truly loved and he broke my heart. I still love him and cannot open up to anyone again.

Anyway, I'm not African, so maybe that would also explain my choice of name? Cultural difference plus being a fool in love with someone who don't love her.

seek Christ. if you already have be patient you won't die single and heart broken. He will touch you to love again with lots of love in return..... He said after him every other thing will be added including"Love in return"...believe it or not remember to come share your testimony in the next June to comesmiley
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Use the time you waste on girls in brushing up your English grammar and spellings
hehehehe i don miss BABANGBALI o. Amor you don finish that guy o. You wicked o
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by pelij18(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

Because I am a woman... why do you think I am a man? I hate men...
You hate men, but simply have a date. I'm proud of you.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
goingape:
I ALSO hate WOMEN undecided

especially NAIJA WOMEN

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Abeg bang her ass jawe abi u no get dick?

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by mployer(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm guessong I can go for the rest of my life. Been 4 years so far. I didn't date out of pity. i didnt accept marriage proposal from pity. Was him chased me.

I don't have any heart to give. My heart is broken into a thousand little pieces. No one can mend that. Only God will mend when I die and am in His arms.

No matter how much I pray, I still love that one guy. Maybe u just can't comprehend what it is to love truly and wholly.

You are both mad and demon-possessed. You better take charge of your life.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by pelij18(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

I'd be interested to know WHY there are all the accusations that I am a man, though. Is it because I am smart? smiley
Pretty smart, you know.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Teeboy22(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:
Say yes you're ok with her dating him. Then never speak to her again.

You wicked sha grin
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by lozanni(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

I am a woman. But if u want to stoop to making childish insults that says more about you than it says about me. It shows everyone ur not smart enough to have intellectual arguments.

Upload your Pishure which shows you holding a piece of paper with your moniker written on it or Adonbilivit.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Mememan: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pelon:
Their is this girl I am dating and we have been at it for weeks now she text me today and asked if I love her and I told her I do and she told me that their is this guy she was dating before she met me and she doesn't trust him that's why she decided to give me a chance and also that she love me and doesn't want me to get hurt if I eventually find out,and she also asked if I am okay with it...Pls guys advice me
There please undecided
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by grandstar(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pelon:

Is she still dating the guy? From my understanding of comprehension in secondary school, the lady was simply telling there was a guy in the past and she wants you to learn about it from her. She never said anything about dating him presently.

She may still have a small spot for him

Warn her of the danger of double gaming and tell her to move on completely from that relationship ( Eccl 3:6)
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by oluvita60: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
VitaRecord presents
LEBE INSTRUCTIONAL DANCE VIDEO COMPETITION
Upload yourself or crew dancing the LEBE dance on instagram and you could win big!!!
Instructions of the competition
- follow @vita_kingdom, @i_am_damidray and @busie_alayo
- upload your instructional dance video with the hash tag #LEBE
- the video with the highest likes wins

Prizes
Winner
- features on the official video
- becomes ambassador of VitaRecord and naijajournals for a year
1st runner up
- features on the official video
2nd runner up
-features on the official video

Competition starts on Monday
Links to song coming soon and instructional video drops soon too
Anticipate for updates

For more info call
Mr Vita on 081_008_955_67
Email; femivita12@gmail.com
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by phranklyn92(m): 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
but you date and screw a man to make you feel like a woman

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by ViktorMartins(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

You seem to care judging by your reaction.

I've been 4 years without a man in my life and I'm still going strong! smiley God bless.

Maybe cos you haven't met me....
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Orikinla(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pelon:

OP, have you read "Unexpected Love'?
If not, get it on Talk of The Town By Orikinla for free on Kindle or buy the paperback version.
http://totnaija..com.ng/2016/06/kidnapping-billionaires-baby.html

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by obaino860: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pelon:

you are own your own
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by frenzydaniel1(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pelon:
well she is messing with your brain MR
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by MrSly(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

Believe whatever you want, it doesn't affect me. I still love him and I havent and I'm not going to give my heart or pvssy to anyone else. I can't endure any more heartbreak. And I'm hardly going to change myself to make you happy... we are strangers.
Lol! You don't hate men. You are simply mourning what they have done to you.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by MrSly(m): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

Believe whatever you want, it doesn't affect me. I still love him and I havent and I'm not going to give my heart or pvssy to anyone else. I can't endure any more heartbreak. And I'm hardly going to change myself to make you happy... we are strangers.
Lol! You don't hate men. You are simply mourning what they have done to you. You are afraid of men, not hating them.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by kuchikau: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
LastMumu:

Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]

....after wining, she will forget the hand that fed her, thinking she won beacuse she is beautiful.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by kuchikau: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
LastMumu:

Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]

....after wining, she will forget the hand that fed her, thinking she won beacuse she is beautiful...
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by NemzySeries(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
oga bone d yeye gal.....U're a human being & not LUDO dat she wud b using 4 luv & emotional experiment ....... #TurnANewPage
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2016
You are lucky she told you, cos most women have atleast 5 guys they fvck.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I've been 4 years without a man in my life and I'm still going strong! smiley God bless.

_lesbian alert_
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by kaylex1994(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2016
don't make me believe that at your age you don't know what is good for you... Think with your head not...

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by centboy123456(m): 12:14am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

And u are happy about it God u need to sck the face of God about ur life
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Lexusgs430: 12:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Pelon:

Tell her almost the same story in reverse!!!

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 27, 2016
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sometimes it is better to be alone. That way you don't get hurt.I agree with you philosophy in a way.

but can one remain alone for eternity? Rather than postpone the agony, why not let go the pains of the past and open up for beta goodies of providence?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2016
tete7000:

Read some of your comment with another dude and was surprised after what you claimed to have gone through you could offer someone this advice. Don't you think people should be truthful to themselves at all times? Why say yes when you intended no? Why not advise the guy to be honest he is not interested in dating someone who has another guy, that he can't play second fiddle? If we all will be honest and truthful with ourselves I believe there will be less pain, less heartbreak and less sorrow in the world. My thoughts.
What does "neva speak to somebody" mean? The "Yes" is just to make fool of the girl's demand den the snubbing says it all that he hates Cheats and deceits. My opinion though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! / Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.