Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose (1392 Views)

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / Another Pro-buhari Rally Going On In Bauchi State (photos) / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by ceometromedia: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
People were seen on the street of Ado Ekiti,Ekiti state capital this morning protesting against Governor Ayodele Fayose. The anti corruption protesters were seen chanting and carrying banners against Fasyose corrupt practices .

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-anti-corruption-rally-going-on-in.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by Benikuuse(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Someone will start insulting buhari again for sponsoring it

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by olimeh13(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fighting corruption everywhere...
Let he freezing begins

Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by Oyiboman69: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
*wetin concern agbero with overlad.*

Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by 4reala(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
I can sEe d hand of APC in this

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by exclusive87(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose as just sold himself out..

You can't pay Salaries Yet you have such Amount of Money in your Account,,,, you are Truly Wicked...

Ekiti people are beginning to see the True changes and they are voicing out...
Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by investnotspend: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose don cast grin
Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by DaniDani(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
It is a pity that opposition have finally been trampled in this country. Olisa Metuh criticized the govt's anti citizens policy, they silenced him. Femi Fani Kayode came on board they clamped him down. Indefatigable Fayose kept exposing the evils in this administration, they fashioned a weapon against him. Common Sense Bruce gave his wise counsels they zipped his mouth. We in nairaland aired our views on national issues they deleted our comments. My people na so we go de? Our cherished democracy has finally been tampered with, this country is on verge of collapsing but people don't know.... There's an extant you can exert a force before reaching elasticity. They are even using Alimodu Sheriff to hault opposition and destabilize pdp. My people I ask again NA SO WE GO DE?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ekiti people eye don dey open.
Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by tomakint: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:
Someone will start insulting buhari again for sponsoring it
As old as you are so you don't know that it's the APC led government that is sponsoring this undecided just look at you and your funny way of reasoning. You clowns see Buhari as your Lord. I know Fayose can contain this.....
Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by wowmenow: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sponsored crowd from buhari to embarrassed the best south Wes governor

The northerners will never allow any tribe to influence them insult their elite only the south west.

No wonder Aisha buhari almost insult a first class oba

We are watching

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by Benikuuse(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
tomakint:

As old as you are so you don't know that it's the APC led government that is sponsoring this undecided I just you and your funny way of reasoning. You clowns see Buhari as your Lord. I know Fayose can contain this.....
so what if i say fayosi is the one sponsoring Niger delta avengers?
Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by tomakint: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:
so what if i say fayosi is the one sponsoring Niger delta avengers?
If you can cross the t and dot the i in your submission with reasonable argument then I will take you serious
Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
DaniDani:
It is a pity that opposition have finally been trampled in this country. Olisa Metuh criticized the govt's anti citizens policy, they silenced him. Femi Fani Kayode came on board they clamped him down. Indefatigable Fayose kept exposing the evils in this administration, they fashioned a weapon against him. Common Sense Bruce gave his wise counsels they zipped his mouth. We in nairaland aired our views on national issues they deleted our comments. My people na so we go de? Our cherished democracy has finally been tampered with, this country is on verge of collapsing but people don't know.... There's an extant you can exert a force before reaching elasticity. They are even using Alimodu Sheriff to hault opposition and destabilize pdp. My people I ask again NA SO WE GO DE?

I also criticise Buhari's policy, but EFCC Can never arrest or detain me because I got no skeletons in my cupboard...

cool cool
Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
They are apc hired protesters.#Occupyekitistate
Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by BMedia: 12:18am On Jun 25, 2016
That simply means you should learn to SHUT UP if you have skeletons in your cupboard, or you suffer the consequences of hypocrisy.

DaniDani:
Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by Bobbybabs(m): 12:24am On Jun 25, 2016
Fayose should just come clean but we all know he will deny. Naija politicians and lie be like 5 and 6. Meanwhile Ben Bruce how market.
Re: PHOTO: Anti Corruption Rally Going On In Ekiti Against Fayose by lukecent: 12:32am On Jun 25, 2016
I can see the handwriting of Tinubu all over this.
They just want to stifle the opposition.

(1) (Reply)

Looting Revelations - Am Always Happy Each Time I See These Pictures / Heart In The Rising Sun : Biafran Independence And The South East / Buhari Has Ordered Dasuki’s Release, But He Must Return Stolen Funds –Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.