Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Top 10 Quotes Of Lionel Messi As He Turns 29 Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Quotes Of Lionel Messi As He Turns 29 Today (634 Views)

Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) / 10 Quotes To Help You Control The Thoughts In Your Mind. / Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Quotes Of Lionel Messi As He Turns 29 Today by UPDISTIC7: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yes, its not only Celebrities such as Movie stars, politicians, Religious Leaders that always have some words to touch our soul. Football stars also can offer one or two piece of advice that can come handy. Lets look at the Top 10 quotes of one of the World's Best footballer. Lionel Messi. For those in doubt ask Maradona and Pele and they will Tell you. Check out his Top quotes.

1. You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.

2. I prefer to win titles with the team ahead of individual awards or scoring more goals than anyone else. I'm more worried about being a good person than being the best football player in the world. When all this is over, what are you left with? When I retire, I hope I am remembered for being a decent guy.

3. I'm lucky to be part of a team who help to make me look good, and they deserve as much of the credit for my success as I do for the hard work we have all put in on the training ground.

4. The day you think there is no improvements to be made is a sad one for any player.

5. I never think about the play or visualize anything. I do what comes to me at that moment. Instinct. It has always been that way.

6. There's nothing more satisfying than seeing a happy and smiling child. I always help in any way I can, even if it's just by signing an autograph. A child's smile is worth more than all the money in the world.

7. I've always really just liked football, and I've always devoted a lot of time to it. When I was a kid, my friends would call me to go out with them, but I would stay home because I had practice the next day..

8. I always thought I wanted to play professionally, and I always knew that to do that I'd have to make a lot of sacrifices. I made sacrifices by leaving Argentina, leaving my family to start a new life. I changed my friends, my people. Everything. But everything I did, I did for football, to achieve my dream.

9. There are more important things in life than winning or losing a game.

10. Being named among the best at something is special and beautiful. But if there are no titles, nothing is won.

Which is your Favourite quote of Messi as he celebrates his birthday. Happy birthday to Messi, the World best footballer of all time.

Check out his profile http://dambela.com/

Re: Top 10 Quotes Of Lionel Messi As He Turns 29 Today by youngest85(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
#Team slowpoke
Re: Top 10 Quotes Of Lionel Messi As He Turns 29 Today by teejaypee: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ronaldo's Nightmare

*runs outta thread*

(1) (Reply)

No One Has Been Able To Solve This Tricky Maths Riddle / In This Era Of Economic Recession; Check Out What This Little Cutie Is Saying / Photos: School Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.