Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Be The Landlord You Have Always Wanted To Be With Katawa Properties! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Be The Landlord You Have Always Wanted To Be With Katawa Properties! (369 Views)

Who Should We Obey In This Case, The Landlord Or The Wife? / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) / Own Qualitative And Affordable Plots Land In Abeokuta.katawa Properties Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The Landlord You Have Always Wanted To Be With Katawa Properties! by joseph44122: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Katawa Properties Limited is a foremost real estate company in Nigeria. Our goal is to make everyone in Nigeria a landlord because we believe when you are able to buy land, one day you will build on it.
And so in order to make this a reality we introduce the flexible investment plan strategy, and with this we have been able to help hundreds of clients to become land owners and thousands of other to own houses.

If your thoughts are "I really want to be a land owner" in Lagos we have Star Garden City Estate at Agbowa Ikorodu and Global Mega City Estate at Ibeju Lekki.

Please kindly call or email me so that i can show you in details how you can be a land owner in just a few month through my company!
Re: Be The Landlord You Have Always Wanted To Be With Katawa Properties! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Where is your contact info
Re: Be The Landlord You Have Always Wanted To Be With Katawa Properties! by joseph44122: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
you can call me on 09055233787 or email me via josepholakunle44122@gmail.com
Re: Be The Landlord You Have Always Wanted To Be With Katawa Properties! by joseph44122: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Katawa Properties Limited is a foremost real estate company in Nigeria. Our goal is to make everyone in Nigeria a landlord because we believe when you are able to buy land, one day you will build on it.
And so in order to make this a reality we introduce the flexible investment plan strategy, and with this we have been able to help hundreds of clients to become land owners and thousands of other to own houses.

If your thoughts are "I really want to be a land owner" in Lagos we have Star Garden City Estate at Agbowa Ikorodu and Global Mega City Estate at Ibeju Lekki.

Please kindly call on 09055233787 or email me via josepholakunle44122@gmail.com so that i can show you in details how you can be a land owner in just a few month through my company!

(1) (Reply)

To Let @ Ikosi G R A (newly Built) Up Flat Vacant. 600k n 700k x1yr. / What Is The Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex / 2bedroom Flat At Jakonde Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.