Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Amazon Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Amazon Help (657 Views)

My New Amazon Affiliate Niche Site Journey (practical + Q&A Session) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Help by prettytasha(f): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello guys , I registered as an amazon affiliate some hours ago but I can't seem to place the banners and ads properly on my site .. Need help pls
Re: Amazon Help by bedfordng(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
prettytasha:
Hello guys , I registered as an amazon affiliate some hours ago but I can't seem to place the banners and ads properly on my site .. Need help pls
it will be of help if you mention the blogging platform you are using and also what issue you got when you tried placing the banner
Re: Amazon Help by prettytasha(f): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
bedfordng:
it will be of help if you mention the blogging platform you are using and also what issue you got when you tried placing the banner
thanks for your response . am using wordpress , and when I pasted the HTML code from amazon it keeps showing this

Re: Amazon Help by prettytasha(f): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Waiting
Re: Amazon Help by werthy(m): 2:56am On Jun 25, 2016
prettytasha:
Waiting

Is your site self hosted or you using a . site
Re: Amazon Help by werthy(m): 3:01am On Jun 25, 2016
It seems you can only achieve this using direct linking on your articles.....it not a most to have banners...amazon affiliate no be beans
Re: Amazon Help by yomalex(m): 4:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Are you missing the http part?
If you need the PROSOCIATE plugin for creating Amazon Affiliate Stores PM me
Re: Amazon Help by prettytasha(f): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2016
werthy:

Is your site self hosted or you using a . site
using WordPress
Re: Amazon Help by prettytasha(f): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2016
werthy:
It seems you can only achieve this using direct linking on your articles.....it not a most to have banners...amazon affiliate no be beans
pls explain
Re: Amazon Help by werthy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
prettytasha:
pls explain

does not allow affiliate codes such as the one you intend inputting

But you can link using amazon links and your affiliate id

If you want to have banners like I suspected
Then try blogger
Re: Amazon Help by groomed: 5:25am On Oct 05, 2016
prettytasha:
what kind of woman are you?

(1) (Reply)

About Adverts On Blogger / Secret On How To Make 600$-800$ Monthly With Adsense / If You Want To Load Your Payoneer Card, Click Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.