Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Corruption War: Is Buhari Learning From The Fate Of Prophet Eli And His Sons? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption War: Is Buhari Learning From The Fate Of Prophet Eli And His Sons? (2158 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) / Adorable Photos Of Fayose & His Sons, "The Soldiers" / Photos Of Ben Murray-Bruce, With His Sons And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption War: Is Buhari Learning From The Fate Of Prophet Eli And His Sons? by Poweredbreww: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
OLADD:

This outpouring of venoms still doesn't erase the fact that Buhari's anti-corruption crusade is one-sided. What do you think?

I will appreciate it if you stop spamming my mentions with your foolishness. No sane person will waste his time arguing with a paid hack. Your past post is there for everyone to see, you support rogues and corrupt politicians. Face your work and leave me alone.
Re: Corruption War: Is Buhari Learning From The Fate Of Prophet Eli And His Sons? by OLADD: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:

I will appreciate it if you stop spamming my mentions with your foolishness. No sane person will waste his time arguing with a paid hack. Your past post is there for everyone to see, you support rogues and corrupt politicians. Face your work and leave me alone.

Just mention one of my posts that suggests support for corruption or corrupt individuals. Only one.
Re: Corruption War: Is Buhari Learning From The Fate Of Prophet Eli And His Sons? by OLADD: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:

But you're the one that veered into my lane by commenting on my thread . I can't remember inviting you either. Anyway, cheers.
Re: Corruption War: Is Buhari Learning From The Fate Of Prophet Eli And His Sons? by OLADD: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
honsaint:

What?
Re: Corruption War: Is Buhari Learning From The Fate Of Prophet Eli And His Sons? by OLADD: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
sumborri:
you should be ashamed of yourself. You don't wish the nation well, you don't wish the unborn children well, if you did, as a nigerian with any sense. You will be grateful that the corrupt people are reducing irrespective of which party is being hunted. If you were wise you would expect this trend never ends with apc having the day of their prosecuution too. Today you should rejoice the theives in pdp are being wiped off, the people being accused in the pdp are being wrongly accuused ? Did they not do wat they are accused of ? You should be ashamed of urself

How far has Buhari's selective justice gone and what's the scorecard today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG May Introduce Tax On Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Gas If…- PPRA / The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc / See What Barrister Emeka Ugwuonye Defending Kanu Now Posted About IPOB In 2016(P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.