Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:59 PM

For The British-nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For The British-nigerians (1596 Views)

The British Expedition To Ethiopia (Abysinnia) And The Battle Of Magdala / A British NGO Who Picked Up A Malasmus Child In Africa Saved His Life. (photo) / British Police Arrests 10-year-old Muslim For Poor Spelling - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The British-nigerians by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is for those who were born in the UK or at least live there LEGALLY

what are your thoughts on this situation? were you happy? sad? surprised? spill smiley
Re: For The British-nigerians by Kexorcist(m): 6:28am On Jun 25, 2016
Oi, any britbongs here!? Don't tell me I'm the only son of Albion here; I don't even live in England!

1 Like

Re: For The British-nigerians by heo88(m): 1:32am On Jul 02, 2017
ThiefOfHearts:
This is for those who were born in the UK or at least live there LEGALLY

what are your thoughts on this situation? were you happy? sad? surprised? spill smiley

I was born and raised in the UK too. What situation are you referring to? Is it the general challenges we face as Nigerian Brits?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom LG POLL: Just In…pdp In Early Lead / Exposed Rot In The Nigerian Police / Wish A Nlanders A Merry Christmas..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.