Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) (1971 Views)

Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte / 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by divinehand2003(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

I have been through a lot this year. My landlord threatened to send us packing because i refused to sleep with him, and we owe him rent for 18 months. I am a youth corp member and my husby is a civil servant, but he always complain of the salary not been enough for our upkeep. I decided to tell my husby of the landlord’s threat and he was so angry. He wanted to go and fight with the landlord, but i didn’t allow him since we owe him a lot of money, i didn’t want him to throw us out.

Last month, i started noticing that my husband doesn’t come home on time anymore, i asked him what the problem was, but he said nothing. Last week, the landlord came knocking on our door, and demanded to see my husby. I told him he wasn’t around and he started venting that my husby impregnated his 16 year old daughter.

I was shocked. Husby came home and i asked him, he didnt deny it. I asked him the reason for that terrible action and he said it was because the landlord was sleeping with me and he wanted to revenge. Why would he think that way? Im still in shock. Please help me out. I feel like moving out of the house, since i don’t have a kid for him yet. What should i do?

http://www..ng/2016/06/24/husband-impregnated-landlords-daughter-please-help-advice-needed/
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by votemysticgal16(f): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
I was already starting to think we ladies are champions in jumping into conclusion.. I never knew some men are worse.

Such kind of husband tho.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by lachenzy1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Gbese re oh. na u go taya
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by divinehand2003(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
I was already starting to think we ladies are champions in jumping into conclusion.. I never knew some men are worse.

Lol
It was the devil's work.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by Evidence1000(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
If you believe this story, then you can believe that money grows on trees.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by votemysticgal16(f): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
divinehand2003:

Lol
It was the devil's work.
yeah yah it will always be the devil's work. Now what if the landlord demands to sleep with the wife as compensation?
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by W3irDo: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Wat kind of help do Yu need again? Abort de baby?
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pay him back; Tell the landlord's son to also fxxk and give you belle.....................smiley

Shikinah.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by divinehand2003(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
yeah yah it will always be the devil's work. Now what if the landlord demands to sleep with the wife as compensation?

Hahaha
Hmmmm, that one is very hard to answer. It could be her own demon's fault.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by votemysticgal16(f): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
divinehand2003:

Hahaha
Hmmmm, that one is very hard to answer. It could be her own demon's fault.
lol i'll just divorce sharply
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by pharmagba: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
I wish to know what the Landlord is planning to do about the pregnancy.
I also wish to know what your husband is planning for the pregnancy
Your husby acted irresponsibly.
You've been owing for a long time ? what are you still doing in the house and where do you think the money will come from?
I don't know the kind of marriage you did that is giving you the impression of I can jump out.

What to do.
If not a true marriage, you know what I mean, pull out
If you've been sleeping with the landlord pull out, for young couple that crack will stay for a long tome
If you did a church marriage, and you didn't sleep woth the landlord, give him some space
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by SuperSuave(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
So immature!
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
this story is funny
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by Kobicove(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tales by moonlight... cool
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by SirREX94: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Baby, actually i don't belong to the school of thoughts that believe in staying put in a marriage with so much inconvienencies! If anybody should have walked out of bounds, then it should have been you...@least for the rent to be settled, and having a roof under ur head! It's obvious he just cheated on you to satisfy his cravings, and also given the vulnerability of the ''small'' girl! A man who complains of scarce resources to run his home, but has alot to throw around to ''schoolgirls'' If you remain in his house, you should be ready for a traumatic breakdown! Where would you hide your face, when the Landlord, Police, NGO's, Religious affiliates, and everyother persons comes calling I would advice you leave quietly, just give him a break! Let him waddle himself out of the muddy waters he got himself into! Just go on holidays.... Period!
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by divinehand2003(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
pharmagba:
You've been owing for a long time ? what are you still doing in the house and where do you think the money will come from?
I don't know the kind of marriage you did that is giving you the impression of I can jump out.

What to do.
If you've been sleeping with the landlord pull out, for young couple that crack will stay for a long tome
If you did a church marriage, and you didn't sleep woth the landlord, give him some space

Nice one bro.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sue his tail for being unfaithul. then divorce him with the money you win in court
fly to Brazil and enjoy some time away,heal....with a young Brazil man with the height and 6pack abs your ex -husband lacked cheesy
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by publicenemy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good you have no kids for him yet. Best you move out cos your "husby" is immature.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by Reygynah1(f): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:

if you believe this story then you might as well believe the naira will equal dollar one day grin grin
Re: My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) by peter(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
pharmagba:

What to do.

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Art Images That Depicts The Reality Of Our World Today / Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS / Girls How Do I Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.