Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site (26047 Views)

Nairaland HR, How Do You Ensure Fairness When You Receive Thousands Of Cvs?. / Nigerian Communications Commission Accepting Cvs / Why Do 2.2 Graduates Smartly Omit Their Grades On Their Cvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by houstonia(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Was taking a walk this evening around the Newly Commissioned Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) headquarters which is currently under construction at the eatern bypass area of portharcourt. Suddenly i stumbled across a huge number of job seeker's CVs, (curriculum Vitae) contemningly left on the sand by the main entrance, almost by the road side. At first I felt "they all want to join this Construction, eh good for them", but on the other hand, I thought that could be peoples parents, students and expectant fathers or even me. I thought i should share the sight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by Taeewo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
sharp guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by houstonia(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
More

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by ArcFresky(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Desperate times, desperate measures.

In between all i see are mostly pictures of completed construction.... are you their PR smiley, can i send you my C.V.....

14 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by sexxydiva(f): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
himmmm
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by Iphesure212(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is serious
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by ayokunle032(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
how does it look lik CV's i only saw envelops

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by hobermener: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2016
T
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by brunofarad(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Ook
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by rozayx5(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2016
grin

all of them dreaming of oil money. if your an undergraduate better learn how to hustle unless buhari id your uncle undecided

9 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by telim: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Unemployment rate is nothin talk about in this country and the youths as refused to think out of the box.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by Vince77(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2016
I be think say i go see people CV scatter for ground.

32 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by ednut1(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2016
cant see any cv na
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by CHANNELStv2020: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
WHICH WAY NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by Weedcrusher: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
This is very rude
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by gabazin080(m): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
u know village people is at work wen u just submitted your c.v only to go outside to buy AKARA and you are served with your c.v.

26 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by Edwardhead(m): 6:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Na so Naija be

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by Jaymima(f): 6:55am On Jun 25, 2016
If truely it's c.v, don't just snap and share with us, please pick up and take to the HR department. Bless you!

6 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by Norstrademus(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Your claim lacks merit not like u opened the envelopes to confirm the content

4 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by GAB1: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2016
No proof that what you saw are applicants cv but even if na cv it's better there than in the hand of musa mai suya at imsu junction

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by zeusdgrt(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2016
D op wan just show us say he dey work for that place! Yeye mindset of nigerians
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by ogorwyne(f): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2016
I can barely see cv's on d ground. Everyone please refer to my signature

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by yomalex(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Hmm
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by KangaIye: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmmm we will get their
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by ajasa4link: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2016
And some will even employ all these hustling cv writers that flood Nairaland to help them use all the grammars in the whole world to qualify their career summary, just for it to end on the floor..... Smh
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by ayguru: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2016
The place fine o
BTW; you can't actually confirm it's CV that is in the envelopes so do not make haste judgement.
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by Goldenheart(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by Explorers(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by flyca: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2016
NLNG may have already employed the people they want from this batch. Although this is not the proper way to dispose the rest of the CVs that they didn't need.
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by houstonia(m): 7:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Jaymima:
If truely it's c.v, don't just snap and share with us, please pick up and take to the HR department. Bless you!

They were asked to submit them to the security unit as the numbers increased they brought it out to the road to avoid overcrowding. Beside the community youths (ogbuna aabali and amadiama. youths) must be considered first.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by banme1(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2016
Looking for oil and gas money.
Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by bobo65(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2016
This Op sef

It was Neatly packed

The envelopes still dey clean

How do u know it's cv that's inside?

U didn't even open it

This Op sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls / N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG / WORKFORCE Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.